New friend confusion

a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
Hey y’all so I hope this is how I’m supposed to go about getting help. Sorry if I’m in the wrong place 😬 but my sister just joined kkh and we are now friends through Game Center. She’s able to invite me to her professional events and such but for me it’s saying that we’re dating? The only thing I can think of that would’ve created this issue  is that once she joined I thought I’d be nice and send her a tank top she liked as a gift- is that apparently an act of love in the game? Is there a way I can reset our relationship? I pressed the (x) but it just says that will permanently delete her from my game. Thanks for any help  ☺️☺️

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @a1335 That’s unfortunately what happens. 😔Once you send your friend a gift before inviting her to any proffessional events she will be counted as a romantic contact. It has happened to me and to my knowledge there’s no way to change it. It honestly sucks and I wish glu would do something about it.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @sandraliis awe that’s so sad!! That’s what you get for being a nice friend apparently lol it’s so annoying that glue never fixes things that need to be fixed 🙄 well regardless thank you for your help! 💗