🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I spend a looot of time voting and only once I got a diamond, the rest of the time I get kash and it's so damn frustrating. Whatever, here are some beautiful dolls I saw and some of them weren't popular pick like wtf 😳

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Here are my last three :/  my scores are improving so I guess that’s good... I was starting off with 30s
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @amykkh I think we might be in the same group ✨
    If so, you’re looks are stunning ! 🥰

omg that is me!! thank you so much, and hopefully we both stay in top 5! 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @Sophia_KKH depends on the styling I guess

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    If only we could stay this way forever...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    This SYS I want to try an experiment, the weekday SYS went incredibly well for me, chill group and I got first, so considering this weekend SYS is already a mess I decided I won’t look at the TS board AT ALL, just pretending it is not a competition, I will discover at the end my ranking. I think this takes away a lot of useless stress from this SYS and SYS in general ✌🏼
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Got the dress after my 6th look. It means this is a really SYS for me. Generally I'm getting first earnable after 5th look 😅

Here are my looks from 4 to 6. 

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I literally love the earnable dress. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

This beautiful earnable dress right here gave me my first real flop of this sys so yeah, time to change to gowns I guess 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    If only we could stay this way forever...

Same, girl!

Also, the earnable dress is nice. 👍🏼😏

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I don’t know what to do. Looks 3-6.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Dolls, which look do I submit? 

Agree - left
    Like - right
    Awesome - both, one after another 

Edit: ended up submitting something completely different 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
    But still, thank you everyone for your input 💚

@therealChar happy to see you again! I hope everything will get better for you 💚
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Everyone's showing off their new earnable and I'm here with my average of 43 waiting for my next ticket so I can get it lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar I hope you get better love 💕 those type of weeks suck, just know that your mental health comes first! Glad to see you back though!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm really hoping stay in first this time! The dress that is working for me is this one, so... gowns........

And I looooove the earnable dress!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

35 and 34 were my first two looks and I doubt I’ll make the hair but I hope I can. I’m first in a decent group that isn’t too wild but I’m not geeked if I don’t get the wings

Got the hair in my free gb and I feel like it’s so on point for fairy tale sys 💕 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Look 3-6 There is already a TB so I’ll just have fun with my cocktail dresses.💁‍♀️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    OMG see?! I literally just went to the voting booth and there is the hair! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Its the very first weekend event in the game ! You get a dress earring and hair
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Ohemilie No, that's not glu's programming, that hair and earrings are for new players, they do an easier version of proffessional event and get the earrings - top or skirt - top or skirt- hair in order. The hair was very easy to reach, I have it and probably most newer players (not even that new tho) have it too.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Got the dress with my 5th ticket. Im not sure how to style because im not super inlove with it. Ill probably submit it with my next ticket so wish me luck. I want to atleast be top 5 but the TBs are wilding in my group
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:

This hair is from the professional event for new players! If I'm not mistaken, that was the whole set: earrings, top, skirt and hair. I'd say these items are some of the most commonly owned by dolls.

I don't think there's any sort of programming or conspiracy going on here - it's almost impossible to own literally everything in a game, so of course sometimes when you click "Get this look" there'll be things you don't have/not available to you. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.