🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

1222325272842

Comments

  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 489 Posts
    I don’t know what to do. Looks 3-6.

  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,277 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Dolls, which look do I submit? 

    Agree - left
    Like - right
    Awesome - both, one after another 



    Edit: ended up submitting something completely different 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
    But still, thank you everyone for your input 💚

    ❤️🌈
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,277 Posts
    @therealChar happy to see you again! I hope everything will get better for you 💚
    ❤️🌈
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,152 Posts
    Everyone's showing off their new earnable and I'm here with my average of 43 waiting for my next ticket so I can get it lol

    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar I hope you get better love 💕 those type of weeks suck, just know that your mental health comes first! Glad to see you back though!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    @therealChar ohhhh nooo, I had been missing your posts and wondering where you were 😭 I'm so sad to hear you haven't been feeling well but im glad you have something calming that keeps you busy 🥺 ily queen and im always one message away if u need anything 💖💖💖
    Rosycheeks Mochi Peach GIF - Rosycheeks MochiPeach MochiCat GIFs
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm really hoping stay in first this time! The dress that is working for me is this one, so... gowns........


    And I looooove the earnable dress!

  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

    35 and 34 were my first two looks and I doubt I’ll make the hair but I hope I can. I’m first in a decent group that isn’t too wild but I’m not geeked if I don’t get the wings
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

    Got the hair in my free gb and I feel like it’s so on point for fairy tale sys 💕 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Look 3-6 There is already a TB so I’ll just have fun with my cocktail dresses.💁‍♀️
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 824 Posts
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 824 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    OMG see?! I literally just went to the voting booth and there is the hair! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    OMG see?! I literally just went to the voting booth and there is the hair! 
    Its the very first weekend event in the game ! You get a dress earring and hair
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    @Ohemilie No, that's not glu's programming, that hair and earrings are for new players, they do an easier version of proffessional event and get the earrings - top or skirt - top or skirt- hair in order. The hair was very easy to reach, I have it and probably most newer players (not even that new tho) have it too.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

    Got the dress with my 5th ticket. Im not sure how to style because im not super inlove with it. Ill probably submit it with my next ticket so wish me luck. I want to atleast be top 5 but the TBs are wilding in my group


  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,277 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Does glu programme the voting booth to somehow show you items you don’t have? I’ve been playing forever so have the majority of stuff from past events and boxes etc yet I keep seeing a hairstyle and earrings for diamonds that I don’t have in every sys, like every single round of voting I’ll see one or the other, sometimes both and they aren’t ever that on theme? The hair is a short bob and the earrings are gold and green. I just think it’s weird that out of every possible look I repeatedly see ones with two items I don’t have for sale. Sometimes the dolls will be in the most basic outfits but with the earrings randomly on or the hair on a completely off there look?! 
    OMG see?! I literally just went to the voting booth and there is the hair! 

    This hair is from the professional event for new players! If I'm not mistaken, that was the whole set: earrings, top, skirt and hair. I'd say these items are some of the most commonly owned by dolls.



    I don't think there's any sort of programming or conspiracy going on here - it's almost impossible to own literally everything in a game, so of course sometimes when you click "Get this look" there'll be things you don't have/not available to you. 
    ❤️🌈
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 824 Posts
    Ooh thank you for explaining! I was going Sherlock Holmes over here 😂😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Kim’s birthday party has been rough🥳 I’m really enjoying the earnable dress dyed green tho🤩
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,309 Posts
    I love how good this dress looks 🥰

    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sorry i been mia for most of the last weekend and a half. I just been have a horrible mental health week. Hella depressed and just over all lacking energy to do much 😭💞 im doing better but i didnt even complete last weekends event or sys. But im trying to deal with this corona stress and just depression. 😎❤ i hope everyone gets the wings they want but im playing just to keep myself busy. I hope everyone else is having a better time !
    I'm so sorry to hear that beautiful! I've been feeling very similar lately and it's awful. I hope you can pick yourself back up soon 💗
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

    Got the dress with my 5th ticket. Im not sure how to style because im not super inlove with it. Ill probably submit it with my next ticket so wish me luck. I want to atleast be top 5 but the TBs are wilding in my group
    This hair and colour is gorgeous on your doll 😍
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Did any IOS user just get an update or just me?
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    mcmalta said:
    @mcmalta What am I doing wrong?
    @mcmalta your look is gorgeous, but the phone call from Kalinda said to wear short dresses, so you may have gotten voters following the theme. It honestly is confusing this theme, because the first call said red carpet and kim is wearing a gown, but maybe give a shiny short dress a chance and see how it does. Let us know!

  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    Did any IOS user just get an update or just me?
    I just went to my App Store and there it was! Gals and guys with IOS, go and update!! 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    That is by far the kindest thing I've read on the forum regarding my doll, thank you so much sweetheart. It's always an incredible experience being in a TS group with someone from the forum! 🤗 I will be rooting for us both and hope we get the TS dress together! Best of luck to you. Thank you so so much for what you said! 😊✨
    Oh hi!! No joke I looove your doll. Whenever I open the game, I always go and check what you've got on 😂. I don't have much hope with my limited wardrobe so I've been cheering you on from the sidelines 💕.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Did any IOS user just get an update or just me?
    I just went to my App Store and there it was! Gals and guys with IOS, go and update!! 
    Is yours downloading fine?
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    Did any IOS user just get an update or just me?
    I just went to my App Store and there it was! Gals and guys with IOS, go and update!! 
    Is yours downloading fine?
    Oh yes! It was actually super fast 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!