🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    really like the earnable hair 

that’s for amateurs
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Okay so this was a weird sys for me. My first few looks were low 30s and then mediocre votes of 40s. Then on sat evening and today I'm having high 50s scores which I almost never get 😲! I missed 2 tickets and got the hair with my 12th look which I'm grateful for 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    My god I’m still in first place and am ahead of the others, I absolutely love my chances at the wings!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited October 2020

Im actually quite shocked ive stayed in the lead this long 🙃its kinda like the wedding sys where i did well and didnt have to buy tickets
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I didn't know people did that! I'm gonna try and hopefully get a positive answer, thank you for the suggestion😊
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

My scores have been so low this SYS, I'm not sure if I should submit a Simon ticket to get the hair 😭
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Irrelevant to sys but would someone be able to recreate my doll with the ombré lips? I love these lips I have currently but curious to see how the others would look! 😇 TIA
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

This is the only week I am not bothered about not being in top 5. I hope I can find some good pieces in kloset for the pyjamas sys that appearantly coming soon, really sorry about that 2nd place tb too, she spent her money for that ugly - supposed to be free gift - lingerie 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so that was close! I mean seriously, I think I jinxed myself earlier saying I thought I’d be ok getting the hair but to end exactly on 575 points.

Love the hair, not entirely sure it suits my doll though.

I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Irrelevant to sys but would someone be able to recreate my doll with the ombré lips? I love these lips I have currently but curious to see how the others would look! 😇 TIA

I tried but failed on the skin color 🥺 hope you still find it useful
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    dpeters said:
    kittykatx said:

I tried but failed on the skin color 🥺 hope you still find it useful
    Omg thank you! Going to have to save my diamonds now 😅😩
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kkhsimone my friend has done it, and they’ve compensated her! Maybe they’ll compensate you! Good luck and you’re welcome!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    yes, you are seeing double! with @IzzaBee @thallisa & @mikaylachimo 💚

omg I love this clone situation 😂 thank you for including me 💛
    So I was just in the 5th place, then miss girl who was no where near the top 5 stole my spot so I’m a little salty but 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I scored 547 in total😔
    My scores have been super low. I bought the NYE gown too but it helped only marginally. Here are some of my looks. (At times I don't feel comfortable sharing my looks because I'm never confident about them and I get anxious, but this time I thought maybe I'd get some constructive feedback if I do share them)

Any suggestions on what could I have done better? I don't have a very big wardrobe but I believe some of these should have (and previously in other SYSs have) gotten more votes.
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    this is pretty irrelevant lol, but what would you personally change on my doll to make her prettier? i just feel like she’s missing something. (plz rely) ♥️

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

worst SYS ever ☹️ i really wanted the hair. im just glad its over
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    It would be awesome if we could message people in our ts group lol
    All of my messages would be “Stop buying tickets, you don’t need 1000 points. It’s not that serious.” 
    autumn313 said:
    I scored 547 in total😔
    My scores have been super low. I bought the NYE gown too but it helped only marginally. Here are some of my looks. (At times I don't feel comfortable sharing my looks because I'm never confident about them and I get anxious, but this time I thought maybe I'd get some constructive feedback if I do share them)

Any suggestions on what could I have done better? I don't have a very big wardrobe but I believe some of these should have (and previously in other SYSs have) gotten more votes.
    The only advice I can offer is to try and find accessories that match more with the shapes and cuts of your dresses, as well as trying to color coordinate more so the look is pulled together. Other than that I think your looks are good!
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I haven’t been posting my looks for this SYS because I’ve been scoring pretty low (mid 40s) since I’ve been using on theme cocktail dresses instead of gowns. But I started using gowns when I ran out of short dresses and got my highest score ever with my 13th look!
    @essencejuliet I think your doll is adorable! Imo she’s cute just the way she is!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Well I wanted those wings but 3 TBs are now fighting for it so I'm giving up 😅 
    I'm on look 12 so I still have 2 free tickets to use and I wanted to wait till the end to see if I wanted to use one or two extras (I saved Simon's tickets) to get the wings by I'm pretty sure I won't get the wings even if I try 😢 I don't want to use my tickets for nothing so I guess it's better to give up now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    The only advice I can offer is to try and find accessories that match more with the shapes and cuts of your dresses, as well as trying to color coordinate more so the look is pulled together. Other than that I think your looks are good!
    Thank you so much! I usually try to colour coordinate and I've been doing well in past SYSs, but this time I was too lost because neither short dresses nor gowns seemed to be working for me. But I'll keep this in mind!😊
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    asta said:

I need some advice! i would’ve been in 1st place, but a ticket buyer went ham... should i submit 2 tickets to ‘overtake’ her and get the wings??

agree: yes! this is your only chance of getting them and they’ll be useful next week!

like: no girl, save your tickets, you probably won’t use them that much.

thank you ♥️
    If you need just TWO tickets I mean.... GO FOR IT!!! It’s just two tickets and these wings worth it!
    I’m at 1st and the 2nd will need at least 7/8 tickets to pass me, but who knows... someone might try in the last minutes 
    dpeters said:
    Is the lingerie worth submitting one of Simon's tickets? There's three ticket buyers in my TS fighting for first and I'm afraid I might be kicked out of top 5.
    Please agree: submit an extra ticket
    Like: not worth it
    Not worth it 
    But if you’re already in the top 5 and the buyers already showed up so i think you can manage to stay in the same position
    autumn313 said:
    Thank you so much! I usually try to colour coordinate and I've been doing well in past SYSs, but this time I was too lost because neither short dresses nor gowns seemed to be working for me. But I'll keep this in mind!😊
    Yeah, this SYS sucked because the instructions were all over the place. Glad I could be of some help! 
    edited October 2020
    Spleen said:
    Well I wanted those wings but 3 TBs are now fighting for it so I'm giving up 😅 
    I'm on look 12 so I still have 2 free tickets to use and I wanted to wait till the end to see if I wanted to use one or two extras (I saved Simon's tickets) to get the wings by I'm pretty sure I won't get the wings even if I try 😢 I don't want to use my tickets for nothing so I guess it's better to give up now 🤷🏻‍♀️

How are you scoring? 
    Do you have any idea if them have already submitted their last free tickets? If you take two 50s you will have 685 and might win with 2 extra tickets 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.