🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Look 7-14 \ Currently on 2nd placeLook 12 is inspired by @MissMissy0717 ✌️
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited October 2020
    like the drama, but I like to see the scores of their looks more. Girls it's just a game, don't forget. 😉
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    putana said:
    putana said:
    Even if you buy just ONE ticket that doesn’t make you less ticket buyers than the others 

Imo it's still different. It's one thing to create an unfair advantage from the get go (with basic or off-theme looks, may I add) and another to try and get back the place they snatched from you. At least in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are 2 TBs in my group and they are #1 and #2 right now and I'm third. I'd be first if they didn't submit extra tickets. Oh, and they're wearing gowns.

I'll look how it will develop and I may try and overtake them. Am I a TB by definition? Yes. Am I more on theme though? Yeah. I tried to play fair and square till the end but oh well.
    So I sympathize with dolls who were slaying the whole event just for the basic TB to overtake them. 
    Haven’t you used any gown this weekend? Because I saw everyone trying hard when scores were lower, also if you did you can not say anything about them
    And just a ticket already gives you some advantage 
    Look how many people here try to pass those buyers in the last minutes 

Lol I didn't, I'll post my looks later. If I did I wouldn't mention them being off theme. 

Yes, it gives me "some advantage" to pass the people who took the advantage of playing fair from everybody 🤷🏻‍♀️
    And I'm all for dolls to try and take the place from TBs the last minute. I mean, as soon as someone buys tickets it's fair game. 
    And after all that in the end you are just another buyer
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The lengths ppl go threw to justify their crappy views 🙃 whoah. Anyways curious is anyone dressing up for actual halloween 😁 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Destini said:

Do you have PayPal? I can pay a ticket for you if you want 😘 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    putana said:
    putana said:
    putana said:
    Even if you buy just ONE ticket that doesn’t make you less ticket buyers than the others 

Imo it's still different. It's one thing to create an unfair advantage from the get go (with basic or off-theme looks, may I add) and another to try and get back the place they snatched from you. At least in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are 2 TBs in my group and they are #1 and #2 right now and I'm third. I'd be first if they didn't submit extra tickets. Oh, and they're wearing gowns.

I'll look how it will develop and I may try and overtake them. Am I a TB by definition? Yes. Am I more on theme though? Yeah. I tried to play fair and square till the end but oh well.
    So I sympathize with dolls who were slaying the whole event just for the basic TB to overtake them. 
    Haven’t you used any gown this weekend? Because I saw everyone trying hard when scores were lower, also if you did you can not say anything about them
    And just a ticket already gives you some advantage 
    Look how many people here try to pass those buyers in the last minutes 

Lol I didn't, I'll post my looks later. If I did I wouldn't mention them being off theme. 

Yes, it gives me "some advantage" to pass the people who took the advantage of playing fair from everybody 🤷🏻‍♀️
    And I'm all for dolls to try and take the place from TBs the last minute. I mean, as soon as someone buys tickets it's fair game. 
    And after all that in the end you are just another buyer

Girl, I'm tired.
    I still hasn't submitted any extras, but ima say one thing: I wouldn't submit any tickets in a fair group. When someone buys their way, all bets are off. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The lengths ppl go threw to justify their crappy views 🙃 whoah. Anyways curious is anyone dressing up for actual halloween 😁 

I have no costumes whatsoever 😭 I mean, the cat suit freebie and the black "cage" dress from the Halloween boxes. That's all 😂
    I'd greatly appreciate if someone posted some Halloween inspo! 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I have no costumes whatsoever 😭 I mean, the cat suit freebie and the black "cage" dress from the Halloween boxes. That's all 😂
    I'd greatly appreciate if someone posted some Halloween inspo! 
    I got u ! I had done some inspo for that 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    you can send a ticket to customer care, & explain what happened. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. “Then tap Help and then I Glu Support.  Explain your situation and submit your ticket.   Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @Artista tysm for the shout out!! You rocked that look, all of your looks actually! 💖🥰💃🏼
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks 7-14
    (Really loved my last looks😔)

I just got the hair and I love it🤩

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I dont know if it just me but i feel like the hair makes my dolls head look HUGE. I feel like it’s probably because i like more voluminous hair...

edit: i also think the roots look strange too
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    looks 11-14 🎈 i’m currently in 4th but would be 1st had it not been for 3 TBs fighting it out all weekend 💀 it’s still anyone’s game at this point and i’m v much enjoying the show lol. the earnables aren’t really my cup of tea but i’m happy i got them and this is probably my best scoring SYS yet so i’m grateful for that! 

I’ve been wondering where the first/second dress + shoes are from and are they available for diamonds?
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Lol i guess there’s always THAT one person
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Everyone Please stop replying in the argument. Rude posted are deleted. Let’s stop worrying about how others play. Be respectful. Buying tickets is not against the rules, these players are not cheating.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Some last minute beauties. Seems like these are on the forum. Also, anyone know where the last dress is from? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wild 🥴
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.