Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited October 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
There are a number of forum members  reporting they are crashing and can’t get into the game since the update. Glu is aware and are looking into it.  In the meantime, if you want to list your Platform, device, OS version, gender and level it might help help identify the parameters, but more importantly this thread gives you all a central place to come look for updated info regarding the problem.   This is like a Problem Sign Up sheet.
Follow this  Sample outline
Platform:   Android
Device:  Samsung Galaxy Tab 6S.   Model # Smt200352
OS - v10.2 
Gender/Level.  Female lebvrl89

Details: since the update game loads for 2 minutes then shuts down the game

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform: iOS version 13.6
    device: iPhone 11
    details: the game loaded for few times after the update but it started crashing since the. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform: IOS
    Device: iPad Pro 3rd generation
    Gender/Level: Female, level 29
    Details: I was automatically logged out when the game updated a second time? and every time I log into Facebook it says “please wait” then crashes or freezes.
    if your also asking software version it’s 13.7 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform: iPadOS
    Device: iPad Pro, 11 in (2nd Gen)
    Gender/Level: Female, honestly can’t remember the level and can’t check since it won’t open
    Details: at the beginning it would open but now it just won’t open at all, even after shutting down all my background apps; it starts loading but then crashes immediately 

edit: I also play on an iPhone X, v13.6 and this one crashes when I have too many background apps open but I can fix the problem by closing them all (but that’s pretty annoying)

edit pt. 2: I restarted my iPad so now it’s working! (hopefully doesn’t start crashing again)

edit pt. 3: game is back at it again with the crashing on my iPad
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Platform:   iOS
    Device:  iPhone 6s (lol)
    OS - 13.5.1
    Gender/Level.  Female level 51
    issue: If i exit the game for any reason (without closing the app), it won’t let me go right back into the game- it goes back to the reloading screen. It’s very annoying and makes playing way more time consuming than it needs to be. 
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    Platform: iOS 
    Device: iPhone 11
    OS - 13.7
    Gender/Level.  Female, maxed levels

Details: Game worked for hours and hours after the update and then stopped being able to load for at least the past 12 hours. Loading screen appears for a few seconds and then crashes. 
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Device: iPhone XS 
    OS - 14.0.1
    Gender/Level.  Female, level 37 I think 

Details: I played for hours after the update and then it stopped being able to load around 10pm (UK time) it’s been at least 12 hours since I haven’t had any access. Loading screen appears for a few seconds and then crashes. Exactly same issue as mentioned above
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Platform: iPadOS
    Device: iPad (5th Gen)
    Current OS: iPadOS 14.0.1
    Gender/Level: Female level 34

Details: I haven’t been able to open the app since the update, the loading screen appears and then the app crashes. I have force quit all apps that were running in the background, switched to my cellular data & even tried force restarting my iPad nothing has worked.
    I am also signed in with   

Edit* The last thing I was doing was a 3hr reality tv show in Bel Air, I can’t quite remember who I invited...My memory is horrible so that might not even be right 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    To everyone that is using an iPad and has listed their platform as iOS, I just thought I would let you know that your platform is actually iPadOS
    Edit* Sorry if I came across as rude 😅
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Device: iPhone 11
    Gender/Level: Female/Level 34 (i think)

Details: was working fine until like 3 hours ago? but now theres 'network connection problems' and i cant get in even though my wifi and data are both strong
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Gender/Level: Female
    opened the game before I updated. worked fine. updated then it crash every time :( iSad.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Gender/Level: Female

My game worked after the update yesterday and this morning. Now I cannot open it. It does the load screen the crashes. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our devs want to help and they want to know: what was the last quest you remember doing in your game? Where were you and which characters were you with? Whatever you can remember would be helpful! If you weren't in the middle of a gig or quest, then what was the last thing you did in the game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PixieDustPixieDust Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Platform: iOS version 14 (I updated today as thought it may help).
    device: iPhone 8
    details: I did the Cassio quest and finished it (I think). I accidentally accepted a tulip gig from Simon (grrr) as he called and so I went to tulip to see if i had to start it straight away or if I could wait and I can’t remember if the gig was started for me or not but that was when I was kicked out. And I’ve not been able to get in since. That was about 20 hrs ago!!
    edited October 2020
    Our devs want to help and they want to know: what was the last quest you remember doing in your game? Where were you and which characters were you with? Whatever you can remember would be helpful! If you weren't in the middle of a gig or quest, then what was the last thing you did in the game?
    It’s been months since I’ve done an actual quest like that but I guess you could say my recent was with Cassio.

@KalindaKing because many of us would like to participate in the sys tomorrow are you gonna think about delaying it because of this or giving us something in return because of this? We’d like something back and I don’t wanna miss out on this sys.
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    The last thing I did was the tv show record in Bel Air
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Finished all quests. I was alone standing outside LAX airport before I updated. 
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I was waiting for my energy to fill so I can do a gig 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

So I was doing this quest but then it gliched and now I can't finish it 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @Emma58 Were you playing that quest and then you weren't able to open your game anymore?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    If you can't open your game and if you have your ID saved, please send it to me in a private message so the team can try to figure out what's going on.
    #VIPKalinda
    My ID isn’t saved so.......... yeah.
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @Emma58 Were you playing that quest and then you weren't able to open your game anymore?
    I can still open the game! I only have the problem with this quest 
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I can’t exactly remember the name of the exact gig but I know it was a 6 hour gig in Paris on the catwalk. Which I pretty sure is now over I won’t be receive the stars and I’m losing time to get my throwback box
    The last thing i did was a reality show/and/or visit Toronto for my daily visit. I don't remember which but it was one of those
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I just updated my phone to IOS 14.01 and now my game works! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Model: iPhone XS Max 
    IOS: 14.01
    Level: 27

Details: It would come up with the loading screen and just kicked me out of the game, only way for me to get it to come on is to restart my phone and then it works for a lil bit and then it crashes again. I even updated my phone to see if it was that but it still crashes.
    I just updated my phone to IOS 14.01 and now my game works! 
    Well now its back to crashing again :(
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    If you can't open your game and if you have your ID saved, please send it to me in a private message so the team can try to figure out what's going on.
    I’ve already send it
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    I finished the Cassio quest, though I did not pay the 40 K-stars for the additional event. I should note that I updated my iOS to the latest version after which point my game did open, but only once and now it is crashing again.