๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠKK:H Weekend Event 10/16/20 - Birthday Party with Kim !๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Cost: 795 k-stars
    Love that the green horns aren't connected to a hair! Will definitely take a few spins and hope to get it. I really hope we get a costume sys at some point.
    Also love the fashion goals, they really are something, but I'm not gonna break the strike for it.ย 
    And the champagne bottle ๐Ÿ˜ love when handhelds are earnable!ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really like the fact that the pink champaign bottle is earnable! Also really like the earnable ponytail! The green swimsuit is ok BUT i bet it will dye very well!!
    GB itens are cute!
    Kolection is fine, the only iten i really like is the ponytail with the green in it!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I'm so glad to be getting a bikini just in time for winter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Oh they probably did this because itโ€™s not going to be winter for everybody yk? Thereโ€™s players from different countries with different seasons going on rn so they canโ€™t just give out winter clothes or just give out summer clothes ๐Ÿ™‚
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Love the earnables, I just realized I donโ€™t have any bikinis, only one pieces and cover ups.ย 

GB items are cute too but I would be happy with only getting the pen!ย 

Honestly I like this cowgirl kollection bundle better than the couture one, I wouldnโ€™t mind having both.ย 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    cute i really like the earnables! not what i was expecting, but super cute!

whereโ€™s the balloon doe ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Green hair as earnable in sys, green outfit on kollection and green bikini all in one weekend? ๐Ÿค”
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My favourite part about this whole entire weekend is that earnable handheld, champagne I think?
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Really exciting weekend. The horns are going to look amazing in any color. Bottle is so well done. Bikini is useful in the future and will dye well. Two cowboy outfits in a month was a choice but I donโ€™t hate it.ย 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Has there ever been a futuristic themed SYS? That would be fun and obvi the FG would be great for it.ย 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Really exciting weekend. The horns are going to look amazing in any color. Bottle is so well done. Bikini is useful in the future and will dye well. Two cowboy outfits in a month was a choice but I donโ€™t hate it.ย 
    Because it has that black to green fade imagine what it would look like dyed๐Ÿ˜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I love everything!I canโ€™t believe it - we get a Kollection. we get a Fashion Goals! the earners! the gift box items! ย Iโ€™m going to need a bigger closet because everything wonโ€™t fit! I love you Glu! Happy birthday Kim! thank you Glu Goddess! ย  <3
    I have no self control. ย  ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Thank you glu for making the champagne earnable!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅบย 
    And I hope I get that pink pen in my freebieย ๐Ÿคž
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I hope I FINALLY get an event item in my free box, I can't remember the last time I got one. Especially hoping for the dress, but won't chase. Happy about the champagne as first earnable!!!!
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I love the items, but donโ€™t let the nice weekend items distract you from the fact that some players still only get 10 videos and they didnโ€™t gift us a free Halloween box unlike every year, apparently ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    So glad the champagne is earnable. Was worried about having to chase. And that bikini! Wow it's sparkly and boy is it making me cold just looking at it (it's cold here lol). Love everything but definitley need to try to save my stars this week since I spent some last week. The kollection is making it harder. Maybe just one spin...ย ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I love legally blonde but I absolutely LOATHE party weekends and will never stop being annoyed at the people who begged for them to come back just for a pointless trophy in a room I never go to ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorryyyy guys, but thatโ€™s how much I completely loathe party weekends.ย 
    Happy I can skip out on the Kollection and FG!ย 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I love everything and I am thrilled about this weekend being a party event because I am currently at C++ and can't wait to reach the A list again โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I love the earnables! Hoping I can pick a gb item at least for the extra event points. I donโ€™t mind parties but they take forever to complete ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    best timing for a party weekend since i just started a new comeback yay
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I forgot to ask but it sounded like there was more than one diamond quest, so I want to know if we should expect more and can they please not be like the one last week where we have to do 3 long gigs with no option to delay the next one.ย 
    Platform: Android

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I like only the champagne bottle (and itโ€™s earnable yeey!).
    but very happy that you guys like all of them.ย 
    Canโ€™t wait!

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.