KK:H Weekday TB 10/19/20 5Star Professional -Let's Tap Happy Birthday!

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @yezx I’m terribly sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences. I hope they’re in a better place now. Really sorry for your loss, words are not enough.....

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @yezx I’m so sorry to hear such saddened news. Words are not quite enough in times like these but I do really hope you are doing okay; my deepest condolences and sympathies go out to you, your family and friends at this dreadful time. No one is ever alone in times like these, I and many others are always here if need be 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited October 2020

I keep avoiding the silver dress! For some reason, I always pick shoes in my tb box. 😒 I got lucky picking stars twice and I got the black pants this week. I picked the matching top last week lol. Finished on my main game, and I'm almost finished on my side game.

*Edit...ignore my granny's text bubble on the second screenshot, I just noticed her.😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @yezx Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. Reaching out to friends is so important, we never know what someone is going through inside. Death seems to be all around this year. Sending you love and hugs. I'm a message away if you need someone. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @yezx this year is being tough and going through this is never easy. I hope you are ok, if you ever need to talk to someone or just vent my dms are always open.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Got this GORGEOUS dress in my tb box I love it. That bag with the puppy in it is also beautiful
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Follow up to my earlier complaint. When Kim called after I finished her 6 hour birthday event in Havana, I totally expected event points of some kind, but nope. Did anyone get event points instead of cash? I'm wondering if I picked a wrong selection or something. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so sorry to hear that @yezx 😔 my deepest condolences 💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

A tragedy in three acts. Ultimately got 10 red dye and -10 stars in the gold box 😂
    Dear Glu,
    WHY?? TF?? DIDN'T?? WE?? GET?? ANY?? SORT?? OF?? GIFT?? FOR?? KIM'S?? BIRTHDAY??????
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I think I got the best from this pallete, enev though don't think that will ever use it🤔

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Royaltyy said:
    @Lia888 omg that dress from your tb box would be greattt for the coven sys! 
    Thanks @Royaltyy 🙂. I’m definitely planning to use it for The Coven sys next week. I hope it scores well. Good luck on your TB boxes!

@yezx, I’m so sorry for your recent losses. 💕

A tragedy in three acts. Ultimately got 10 red dye and -10 stars in the gold box 😂

Okayyy so finally a FG I really wanted came back so I bought it, had an extra 60 stars went for the second spin on beautiful eden and got ..... energy 😫😫😫😫
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Needless to say... I fumbled the bag

@hotpotato ok but I can see on beach themes those shoes coming in handy?! I hate submitting heels with my beach looks 😂

Another update: my hand slipped. 😂
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @charlottegold oh you’ve got a point there!..but until summer comes around again they’ll be collecting dust in my closet🤣
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i got these tights but they’re in the misc section so i spent 10 min trying to style them but i gave up and just wore a long skirt over the tights (i guess my dolls legs won’t get cold now tho lol)  

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    At first I was like man... what the heck lol

But then I got 12 stars from a completed achievement so now I'm even glad I picked it hehe

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    My TB pick was very underwhelming but at least I completed an achievement thanks to it!

Here’s how I styled those earrings

I receive 12kstars 😊

GC: freezylicious

My throwback box was this funky sweater! Probably one of the better items in that palette. 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    got energy in my gold box 🤪

and finally reached the last box!

I got these funny glasses, which I had a lot of fun trying to style. I couldn’t decide whether they were orange or red, but ultimately decided on mostly orange tones heh

🌸✨🌼
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I only chose cash/energy in my first 3 boxes, glad I chose this beautiful dress in my TB box 😍

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

sighs i wish id chosen the pirate hat instead
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Forgot to post my second game yesterday. Wish I would have picked the yellow dress or tall boots in my tb box. I have no idea how to style those leg warmer things. 

I do like the skirt from my third box. The top doesn't fully go...what kind of top do y'all use with it?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Could someone show me the gold dress right above the white one I picked? 

Lia888 said:
    Royaltyy said:
    @Lia888 omg that dress from your tb box would be greattt for the coven sys! 
    Thanks @Royaltyy 🙂. I’m definitely planning to use it for The Coven sys next week. I hope it scores well. Good luck on your TB boxes!

@yezx, I’m so sorry for your recent losses. 💕
    Thanks bby💕
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @yezx I’m so sorry to hear that. Like you, my DMs are always open to anyone who needs to talk too  <3

my TB was nice, finally getting this dress

When you gotta pee but can’t find the bathroom 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College