Options

🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Phone call aside, I think we’ll be fine. Everyone looks good in their pics.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Did Kalinda confirm the order of the earnables?
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I’m excited to be creative this SYS! This seems like it will be such a fun theme🥰
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @coconutfudge yeah it’s dress then bird
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Why does Trendsetters have 20 LOL reactions? What am I missing?
    They are lol-ing at the wings being first place but we all also asked for the dress to be top 5 on several occasions so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think we all just wish it was easier to win ts since people do get aggressive when there’s something rare like wings. 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    I really thought Kim was going to gift us wings Lmaooo 
    But seriously why they do that? If you create a call like this please do not confuse us and gift us those wings 🥺 everyone would love it!
    iOS player 

• Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Why does Trendsetters have 20 LOL reactions? What am I missing?
    because we know this event is about to be a bloodbath. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Guess who will dye this every color I can? Literally only have this fairytale look.

The earnables are cute. The wings as a TS prize is just stupid. Winners would need them for this SYS, yet they would win them after its over. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 
    So are y'all dressing only as fairies or are a full Halloween and princess looks? Y'all honestly look gorgeous. The vb will be tough with everyone looking great. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Im not gonna get the last earnable anyways so I'm only gonna participate at the end for this event cuz all im interested in are the bird and the ts dress 
  • Options
    GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Im not gonna get the last earnable anyways so I'm only gonna participate at the end for this event cuz all im interested in are the bird and the ts dress 

The bird is the last earnable
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited October 2020
    i’ve got literally nothing for this theme... guess it’ll be a gown and sparkler kinda weekend

and also i’m angrily expecting another call with an actually gift!! there’s no reason to mess with my feelings like that 😢
  • Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Soooo are we not having a general Halloween costume sys at all? Lmaoooo I opened Halloween boxes and was excited to get the pumpkin full of candy and the sailor dress, and ugly shoes.... but if I’m not using them at all what was the pointttttt 😒😩😩🤡
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    In the call Kim said that SHE received wings as a gift, not that we would be getting them. Though they had to know we all would’ve read it quickly and assumed wrong, sometimes it feels like they mess with us on purpose 😂
    Oh I’ve misunderstood the call 😂😂
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@racheltheestallion can you tell me what’s funny about my post? Or was it a mistake? 
  • Options
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Soooo are we not having a general Halloween costume sys at all? Lmaoooo I opened Halloween boxes and was excited to get the pumpkin full of candy and the sailor dress, and ugly shoes.... but if I’m not using them at all what was the pointttttt 😒😩😩🤡
    I have a feeling that we’re gonna have one! We had a Halloween party themed SYS last year so it’ll definitely be a throwback 
    I wish in the TB Halloween SYS we got Halloween boxes. But that sounds too much like listening to players for glu to do 
  • Options
    cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops ik and ik im not getting the last earnable and dont care about the earnable dress😂😂😂
  • Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 a throwback sys is okay but idk I just feel like a weekend one would’ve been better. Had I know it would’ve been a throwback sys I would’ve saved my stars. But I’ll get over it 😖
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?
    @ViennaKKH it’s best to submit one look and wait for the votes to come, then submit the second one 👍 it’s been proven that it’s possibly two of your looks can be put up against each other so you lose potential votes. But if your not bothered about a vote or two you can just do the two looks at once, it’s really up to you. Hope that helps 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    The amount of times I reference clowning myself in real life because of this forum, y’all truly have no idea 😂😂😂
  • Options
    NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    can you address the glitch with last week’s SYS wings and whether or not it’ll be fixed for this weekend?😊
    It’s one of those items that we probably won’t really be able to use until next Halloween so it’d be a shame if we couldn’t use them now when they’re actually on theme!
  • Options
    @AmyMimi ok thank you ! 😊
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I wait 10 minutes or more before submitting the second, so they aren't in the voting booth at the same time.
    iOS
  • Options
    moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i'm so sad bc i really like the prizes and i don't have anything ~ fary ~ the wings that kim mentioned was my only hope to level up a little :'( lol i'm so annoying but it really let me down :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.