🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 344 Posts
    It's already over for me. #1 in my group has 210 votes😭
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 591 Posts
    lologslay said:

Gonna be hell over those fairy wings. Lol 😆😇🥳
    Well you gave yourself a good running start...everybody else is going to play catch me if you can 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 354 Posts
    First two looks! I'm definitely going to be dying this dress the whole SYS cause I love the TS wings😭😍 Currently first so I'm hoping for no ticket buyers🙏🏻
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Okay I guess never mind then .-.
    I just had to get it out of me, but it's better if not posted.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Welp....
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Don’t tell TB’s to submit extra tickets later, that’s the only way to pass them when you’re willing to use extra tickets 😭
    http://chng.it/jMjVNmRcHL
    Please take a look at my petition if you feel this forum could use more moderation 😊
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    What??!!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    lologslay GIRLLLLLL if you really want those wings why give away your intentions right at the beginning (and start a TB fight) when you could submit necessary amount of extra tickets at the end, that way you'd waste way less money. Ik it's funny to give advice like that but I can't just watch someone spend a ton when they could actually save some with better strategy😫
    you really shouldnt try to help someone who could potentially end up taking your prize away with the same strategy you gave them 🤣 
    I knoww😩 I just can’t help mayself sometimes (never)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    having a better strategy than someone else gives you the advantage to win so why would you share that 😩 maybe its just me. i guess i’m not that nice lol 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ljisce99 said:
    What??!!
    Your look is cute but sometimes less is more! You have a lot of accessories, a dress with a pattern, a handheld, an aura, and the glitter make up. 
    http://chng.it/jMjVNmRcHL
    Please take a look at my petition if you feel this forum could use more moderation 😊
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    lologslay GIRLLLLLL if you really want those wings why give away your intentions right at the beginning (and start a TB fight) when you could submit necessary amount of extra tickets at the end, that way you'd waste way less money. Ik it's funny to give advice like that but I can't just watch someone spend a ton when they could actually save some with better strategy😫
    you really shouldnt try to help someone who could potentially end up taking your prize away with the same strategy you gave them 🤣 
    I mean last minutes assasination isn't even that good. It's just too stressful and if my parents got their money in dollars instead of a worthless (plus I think they are underpaid for the job they do because economy sucks) currency I would just spam 24 tickets from the start to shoo off people. They try to pass me? Just submit another 24 and another and another. 12 tickets is only 9 dollars 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @princessprecious i know i’m just supposed to react on your post but i just wanna say i like the second one because the silver kinda breaks up the pink a little bit!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 538 Posts

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Wanted so badly to call this girl out like, those wings aren’t worth it 😂 play fair. Jesus. I’m not happy but whatever. It took me a moment but I knew her name instantly- I had her in my group for the Under the Sea SYS and she cheated with buying tickets 🙄 Girl, play fair or not at all. Frankly for all our sake, not at all. 

Sorry lol I’m just tired of TB. Glu, for your next update: PUT A SMALL LIMIT ON THE TICKETS AND SAY NO MORE AFTER THAT. thanks
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,570 Posts
    I hope this SYS isn't going to be a disappointment.

Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you, I thought the same but was unsure if others would agree!
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I think i did quite well with my first 2 looks, at least for now i’m 1st in my group ☺️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @naeusts I think I got everything? Tell me if not!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @Victorian it is VERY stressful i did it last weekend and almost threw up. lol the doll i beat had over 900 points and i was still willing to outbid her. so i think if people really want the prize it doesn’t matter how high your score is. i’m not going to say more because there really are people who don’t think of this strategy and i don’t want to give details 😂 but you know, everyone goes about things different ways and thats the beauty of ticket buying 😂 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!