🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited October 2020
    with people saying they aren’t going to vote for outfits with the wings from last week or the mermaid dress makes me nervous to submit my mermaid dress for my next ticket 😬 (I don’t have the wings sadly lmao)
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    lulula said:
    lalana said:
    @soundspretty last week was my first weekend SYS win. I didn't buy tickets. But my look with the wings didn't score well, so there must be plenty of others who feel the same way as you! It's a shame that TBs make TS prizes pretty pointless 😔

@lalana I never submit recent TS items for that reason. It seems the only time I really, really want a TS item (like the mermaid dress and wings) I lose to someone with 1000+ points. I have a ticket stash and have no problem buying/using them, but when it's like that, it's just not worth the fight 
    @soundspretty As someone who has the SYS wings and was lucky to have a chill TS group last week, this is kind of sad. It sucks that we end up turning against each other when we should be mad at Glu for making SYS unfair. I have not come in first in months so I understand being bitter about a first place TS prize that I usually never reach. And although I agree that many other people share the same standpoint as you, I'm still going to use the wings because I really like them, and hopefully my scores will pick up!

It's really not that serious. I'm not hating on the wings or anyone who submits them. I was joking about not voting for them. Am I bummed I don't have them? Yes. But I'm not that petty 😅
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I haven’t posted on here in so long but I just had to come back and say how awful this SYS is. I got 29s on both my first looks. 🥺 I’m buying tickets not for TS but just cause I want the bird. 😭
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Well I for one am still a bitter b and not voting for any looks with last week's wings or the mermaid dress 😂 
    It's really not that serious. I'm not hating on the wings or anyone who submits them. I was joking about not voting for them. Am I bummed I don't have them? Yes. But I'm not that petty 😅
    Cool cool. Hope you see the confusion with this though lol
    Platform: iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’m so annoyed the nighttime affect isn’t in the booth, i already feel like i’m at a disadvantage because i don’t have the wings from last week and now my best clothes for the theme don’t work like they should ): 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    edited October 2020
    Nvm 🤐
    Didn't mean to create drama/offense over what I thought was an obvious joke. It's been a long day
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I was confused before starting, as I didn’t know if the voters want FAIRYtale or fairyTALE. However, I tried an Ariel look and I will not be making that mistake again, lol. Here’s the two looks I posted, as well as a member of my TS I think is killing it:

I’ll be back with the results of the second✨
    I’m glad it’s a step up from 37

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    😭😭😭 please help I will take any suggestions 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Idk I have wings but submitting them over and over all weekend seems so boring 😂😂 I’d much rather submit my devil, witch, vampire, snow queen than fairy 1, fairy 2, fairy 3, fairy 4 .... I think this is a super cool theme & want to take advantage! 
    edited October 2020
    Idk I have wings but submitting them back 2 back seems so boring 😂😂 I’d much rather submit my devil, witch, vampire, snow queen than fairy 1, fairy 2, fairy 3, fairy 4 .... 

Me too. I'm hoping we can veer away from princess looks soon. The cooler, witcher looks aren't getting the popular vote yet so I'm too nervous to submit.
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Oooof, I wondered how this was going to go when the creative looks weren’t popular pick in the voting booth... tried for creativity but it’s looking like you need some kind of wings 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sad because this dress did so well in under the sea
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
    nasialena said:
    😭😭😭 please help I will take any suggestions 
    ballgowns and princess looks (non Disney ones, just ones with a gown) are getting the most votes so try switching to that for now maybe? but I think these looks are really good!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

@xoxolovekay do you have any auras?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First two looks! Played it very safe cause they usually flop, but I really wanna try different styles

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @soundspretty yes! I only have the sparkly head aura so I use that all the time for everything lmao. But idk I submitted a gown for my first look and I’m still waiting for that score to come in. If it does well I’ll probably dye it another color and save this look for later. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    My best scoring look so far. The rest have been low 40’s 😫

I didn’t get last week’s wings by 18 votes, so I’m really trying to get this week’s or the one from the Kollection tomorrow. Thoughts on these outfits for my next two looks?

1 - agree
    2 - like
    both - awesome
    edited October 2020
    @soundspretty yes! I only have the sparkly head aura so I use that all the time for everything lmao. But idk I submitted a gown for my first look and I’m still waiting for that score to come in. If it does well I’ll probably dye it another color and save this look for later. 

I was asking because I always stick auras on looks I'm not confident about. I feel like  catching the voter's attention with movement sometimes helps
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My first two looks.This is the first time i get 50 votes.I just wanna reach last earnable.😇
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Anyone found the inspiration behind the earnable dress? I want to have some inspiration to create an outfit with it once I get it.
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Damn my top 5 already got 140+ votes... this will be fun
    edited October 2020

omg girl chill- you can have the wings 😂 I mean at least she’s on theme tho!
    edit: .... she literally didn’t have to waste this much money 😂😅 

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

edited October 2020
    clarizzo said:
    someone in the voting booth already has the bird 😳 pack it up, folks. lmao 

If we're gonna start some unnecessary drama let's talk about THIS. Ticket flaunting 😝
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

I was very happy in 1st place but then an TB emerged submitting at least 3 tickets and wearing basic gown looks. I truly don’t understand why someone spend so many tickets right in the beginning with looks that aren’t even good enough for the theme... 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Not me having FOMO for those three k stars from the Simon call I never got. Couldn’t be me. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @soundspretty forreal, people who submit the last earnable this early are so damn bold. u already finished the event hun, close the app. lmao
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.