🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Some inspo! These are my first four looks and as you can see, the non-wing looks beat the wing looks!

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I feel most of us playing are teenagers or adults just because of how we are expressing our selfs so I have one question...how do ticket buyers get their parents to give them literally $50-$100 to spend on a game?? I feel like there’s more important things to buy then that, even if you are an adult ticket buyer...don’t you have to pay your rent or something? NO HATE just really wondering. Like I once asked my mom for $1 to buy 1 ticket and her exact words said “it’s so sad that you are spending money on game that not going to give you anything in real life”. 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    After quite a long time I got to be in a chill group where the competition is fun, like there is only two votes difference between the top three positions ,rather than predictable from the very start. I hope I can maintain my first position. Wish me luck!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not having a good time with this theme and the annoying thing is, once you have trouble getting good enough scores, you doubt yourself & if you should bother with the other outfit ideas you had. 
    Platform: Android

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I feel like most working adults usually have an entertainment expense budgeted! whether it’s this game or something else☺️ and some parents understand that as well so I’m assuming they give their kids entertainment budgets as well! @laura014 it may not give you anything tangible in life but if you’re having fun it’s worth paying!
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    Has anyone used the wedding gowns in their looks? Surprised to see so many in the VB and I’m curious to know if it scores well! 
    I personally have stopped voting for them, just because I'm now seeing more and more. And a lot of them are soo simple. Like just the dress and no jewellery, no accessories, and one of those tied up hairstyles that are offered to new players 😅
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My husband and I work for our money and have 3 kids. We pay everything we need to pay. The kids are getting everything they need/want. My husband buys games for the ps4, so if I want to spend some money on this game, I can spend it😊
     You're awesome!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm confused by people taking the theme to mean people should dress as dolls as fairies and not looks based on fairytales. That's one SYS theme title I would think didn't need to be explained. But the mention of using wings probably didn't help. I took one turn on the kollection just in case I got the wings, but I got the bundle immediately and I'm not spending more Kstars on kollections this close to BF sales. 
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Honestly I get I’m biased about themes and how people don’t look it but when it comes to themes like this dress however you want! Not many people have wings or fairy outfits so you get votes how you need to.
    many people are allowed to get votes however they like. 
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

Does anyone know where to get this tiara from? When i click "Get this look", the tiara isn't there, nor is it attached to the hair!! Am i tripping or is it un-buyable?  :(
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @rach89 I love that gold look! It deserved way more. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @aquaticpanda is from a diamond kollection 
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @aquaticpanda is from a diamond kollection 
    Ahh i see!! Thank you!!  :D
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020

Does anyone know where to get this tiara from? When i click "Get this look", the tiara isn't there, nor is it attached to the hair!! Am i tripping or is it un-buyable?  :(
    It’s from the untamed beauty diamond kollection, it’s still in rotation.... I think.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca Thank you! I love it too and I was really excited to submit it! I got creative as I didn’t have enough stars to spin again for the gold dress it is what it is 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️ It just gets boring dying the one outfit that scores well in every color because that’s the only one people will vote for. It’s pretty much like that in every sys. They like what they like I guess 😂
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Nobody is chasing or anything, I mean now I know how she got those wings 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    putana said:

Can’t believe I got two 60s in a row 😍
    Ahhhh how cool are these! Your doll looks amazing and you were super creative! I’m so happy you got the votes these deserved 🖤
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     My group is still chill and this look got me 51
    votes ☺️ I hope it stays like this!

iOS player 

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    1-5 looks.Guys i spin for new kollection and spend 700 kstars and i don’t regret.I love everything😂
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I know my looks aren’t that good, and my scores reflect that. I just have no idea what to do with this theme given my limited closet for this theme. Also somehow I am in first place - I didn’t buy any tickets and there are no TBs in my group. 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    If this bleeding/cursed fairy doesn’t score well, I’m giving up. I haven’t even gotten past 39 yet. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.