🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This dress made me spend kstars on a pose🙄 I honestly love it😇 and there go my last orange dyes I’ve been saving. Cant wait to get the cute bird, my scores have picked up a bit so I should be good!

edit: ok the orange one is quite certain of a vibe but heres another one😝
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    putana said:

Can’t believe I got two 60s in a row 😍
    Gave you an awesome... took it back when I realised you were the person that was super rude and ✨nasty✨ 😂
    So i was rude but is you who are quoting me just to say this? 😂 honestly i would never know cause i don't check this kinda thing. Keep your likes, agrees, awesomes and lols to yourself. I only shared some scores cause i am doing great and someone could take it as inspo, after all i'm not of these girls who get upset with reactions, good luck this weekend baby and welcome to the rude club ✨✨✨
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Ignore me for adding wings to the look but ANOTHER 50 votes look again
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Ignore me for adding wings to the look but ANOTHER 50 votes look again
    This is so pretty 😍
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited October 2020
    About to take my chances with another Disney-inspired look even though my Snow White bombed 😬I hate relying on last week's wings but I'm all out of other ideas. Had to use the new turquoise though 🤷‍♀️

*Edit: That was oddly fast! But I'm pleasantly surprised with this score lol

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙃 some people cant take the same energy they give out. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    laura014 said:
    I feel most of us playing are teenagers or adults just because of how we are expressing our selfs so I have one question...how do ticket buyers get their parents to give them literally $50-$100 to spend on a game?? I feel like there’s more important things to buy then that, even if you are an adult ticket buyer...don’t you have to pay your rent or something? NO HATE just really wondering. Like I once asked my mom for $1 to buy 1 ticket and her exact words said “it’s so sad that you are spending money on game that not going to give you anything in real life”. 
    I don’t even bother asking, I already know the answer 😂
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @SophiaTaylorKKH ahh thank you so much doll 💖 yeah! It’s the kkw beauty make up :)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Mariaakkh thank you!! They’re from a kollection, I forget the name but it has a snake dress and the iced coffee! 
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    easteden said:

my poor interpretation of alice in wonderland costumes. i wish i have a teacup for alice!
    @easteden
    Hi! I really love your looks! I was just curious - where did you get the grey Alice cat? I have it in another color, but I didn't know there was a grey version too!
    it’s an earnable from 2018! 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t see getting much use out of this dress but it is cute!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Does the earnable dress score well ?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @easteden Hey doll, where did you get that lip colour ( profile picture) ? 
    It looks gorgeous on your doll 😍❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I just submitted my 6th look and not even a minute later it’s already getting votes?? Usually it doesn’t happen like that until late the last day. It’s just like when throwback SYS was new and votes would come in super fast. 

edit: it finished and it got a 40... i’ve been in the high 40’s, low 50’s minus my first 2. somethings weird 🥴

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lilviv said:
    I just submitted my 6th look and not even a minute later it’s already getting votes?? Usually it doesn’t happen like that until late the last day. It’s just like when throwback SYS was new and votes would come in super fast. 

edit: it finished and it got a 40... i’ve been in the high 40’s, low 50’s minus my first 2. somethings weird 🥴

This is what im talking about this look is stunning 😭💙 deserved a 60! But mostly over accessorized looks are being the most popular 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    i loved the ernable dress 💖 i hope i keep scoring good enough to get the bird!

ps: this is the only pose i can use with handheld lol and i already spent too much this week, so i can't buy a new one, then ignore my doll's fingers without the glove

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I thought this would score atleast 40 something. Im having such a hard time. One of my looks scored a 28😪.  I havent scored this low since i was a newbie. 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    lilviv said:

Mine too. I literally posted my look then fed my dog and when i got back voting was done. I wanna say that was less than 5 minutes. Its spooky because that only happens late into sys but 🤨 its friday so whats going on. 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE, IM OUT OF IDEAS. The doll in the black outfit closed her eyes when I was taking the picture but I hope you appreciate without the eyes. 
    First look- Like
    Second look- Agree
    Third look- Lol
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    thanku!! the lip colour is from a kollection! i think it’s called cloud nine? it’s the one where the bundle has wings
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    easteden said:
    Johanaa said:
    thanku!! the lip colour is from a kollection! i think it’s called cloud nine? it’s the one where the bundle has wings

Since I have this Kollection in my rotation right now, I thought why not attach a screenshot hehe @Johanaa

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    my first TB in my group (2nd place) didn’t even see this comin 🤭 poor thing lmaoo i sure did though 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.