🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?
    I usually submit one and wait for the votes before I submit the second. It’s super annoying waiting and the suspense kills me but sometimes I am able to adjust my second look based on what kind of votes the first look got. Sometimes I just clown myself and get two low scores 🤡🤡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you for the tip ! 😊
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    LOL so I wasn’t the only one who went to kims thinking we’d be getting wings... i was so hurt to see she wasn’t there.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I don’t have any wings for this SYS, but loved the Disney Princess inspo I saw on one of the first few pages. I came up with a few of my own but now because of that call, I’m afraid I will get low scores. Anyone else going for the princess look instead of fairy?
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @morganngabrielle i don’t have wings either ☹️ so i’m maybe gonna try some princess looks too!
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Hey, dolls. Can anyone help me about this weekend event? Does anybody know if it would be dating? If not, what could it be?
    Thank you! 🌟

Sorry about misspelling.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @RoxyHart I believe it is dating so start saving money!!
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @RoxyHart I believe it is dating so start saving money!!
    Thank you! 🌟
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @pristineperson it kinda looks like the contour you have in your profile pic & you can’t change the eyes with it, so I probably wouldn’t. Your doll looks amazing in it though! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @datesaremyfave I don’t recall ever doing that before? I get a lot of “lols” on my post that I never address- I happened to notice this one because the thread was open to this post on my phone and I clicked on it. I have actually asked this user to PM me in the past when they had an issue for another unknown reason and they never did.. I thought I’d try a different avenue to see if they wanted to discuss it on the forum. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me! I also would just like to say, there was absolutely nothing rude or even accusatory in my question to this user.  
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I really hate this. I’m trying to save for Black Friday, though I was going to open 1 or 2 more Halloween boxes for VIP weekend. I don’t have much for this theme so now I feel like I need to open a couple boxes. Also, Halloween is NEXT weekend, the same weekend as VIP weekend I think. They really want to scr*w us over.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    opened another box like a idiot thinking I could get  something useful for this theme but instead I got this weird hat that I really don’t like 😪😩

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @jhabs another girl did that, not you. It turns out that lol was a mistake. I don't remember who did it tho. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @jhabs another girl did that, not you. It turns out that lol was a mistake. I don't remember who did it tho. 
    @Victorian thank you!! I had no recollection of ever doing that lol and it’s been bothering me so much trying to remember it! 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Do we get anything for doing kims birthday goal?
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    me realizing i have nothing for this theme
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?
    I submit my first about 30 minutes after it starts and then save my next one for a few hours later. I usually do this for every ticket. That way when the sys is ending I have one to submit to boost my score up. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm hoping I don't end up in an insane ts group with a bunch of ticket buyers. Last weekend we saw scores in the 2000, I can only imagine how high they will be this weekend.😳🤪
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A reminder that if you have a problem with another member's post, please notify moderation.  We're here to work it out.  Please don't be rude or insulting, one of our rules is to not 'Insult or harass any player or staff member"   If a player hits the feedback buttons, it's fair to ask what brought the reaction about  If it's done in a calm respectful manner that's fine. Just as Glu watches the feedback buttons about the prizes, members watch the feedback for their posts.  When I see a comment about a fb button, if I've used the same button currently or in the past, I comment on it. And why I haved used it.  You can ask almost anything in a kind manner. 
    So I hope we can bring this in to a kumbayah moment. Thanks for understanding.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hopefully there’s a new collection tomorrow 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Hopefully there’s a new collection tomorrow 

should be the Cruella one this weekend from the spoilers *fingers crossed*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    smcs97 said:
    i bet we’re getting chicken wings
    I am still cackling at this.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Question: Is this weekend VIP?
    Nope, the next one is 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.