🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    How is the earnable dress scoring?
    I got 46. Paired it with the wings from the Birthday Bash SYS, but I already used them in the black dye so I used the new haunted dye and I think that was a contributing factor.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

idk how to feel about the dress, it’s alright- but that’s probably because I like the items I’ve styled it with? it’s not really reusable besides a goth or clubbing theme.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 3-6 🖤

got the dress on my 5th look. it's cute!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 1-5 I’m very surprised that they did so good 😯

iOS player 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Finally broke 50 with my 6th look 😍👍🏼 I’m 1st in my group with no TB (yet) hope it lasts 🥴
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Doing pretty good so far! It’s been fun putting looks together. ☺️

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First 6 looks!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I forgot to post my only 50 so far! I was bummed because I got this dress in one halloween box, but I did a “could not burn me in the inquisition” look that I loved and I’m glad voters liked it too! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Hey everyone! I haven't been posting much but I lurk. Getting ready to welcome my baby really really soon (secretly hoping for her to arrive tomorrow on Halloween 😄 a girl can dream right lol)

Anyways can someone tell me what this outfit is from? Did I miss it in a diamond kollection or something? There are a couple events I wasn't able to finish to do recently bc I didn't have time, did I completely miss this?? 😭

- Emmy
  • ncahshaincahshai Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @Bear_KKH it’s the current FG
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congrats!!! Maybe watch the parks and rec where April has her baby on Halloween to encourage your girl :-)
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

@ShayShigil Oh I just went through the spoilers to see the full set, that FG isn't showing up in my game for some reason. Not a big deal since I don't plan to buy it, but that's strange I don't have the pop up for it
    - Emmy
    @LizzieKath Thank you! Omg that's a great idea, I'll watch it tonight, I love that show lol.
    - Emmy
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Bummer that I can’t break 50. Guess I’m gonna have to go less literally with my looks and start going more glam.

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    I completely forgot that America was changing times over the weekend. I live in a country where there is no time change so now I’m confused about what time SYS will end 🤔
    9pm EST is the regular ending time for you guys, right, that’s not moving? Meaning that the duration of the event is what’s changing? If your clock goes back, does it mean that the event is one hour longer then? Am I calculating this correctly or is it the opposite?
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    Thank you for your answer.
    I managed to find an international time converter that would tell me the time after the change and indeed the events are going to last one hour longer. So for people in Europe who already had the time change, the end time for SYS is the one you’re used to (because the event started earlier for you this week). For people in countries where there is no time change, the end time is one hour later than normal. For everyone who posted their look within the 1st hour of the event, I think that means you (and the people in your TS group) get a 15th ticket, so something to keep in mind if you don’t want to go down the ranks at the last minute because other people in your group found out and you didn’t know.

I wish there was an in-game announcement before SYS starts when the time changes are happening and affecting the duration of events because I remember losing a ticket last time when the duration was shortened and I started as usual during the 5th hour of the event (SYS starts in the middle of the night for me). Not everyone is aware of the timing of daylight savings changes in America and it affects gameplay for international players…!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm not ok with these scores. No matter what I do, I cannot reach 50 points. What do I do?

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Looks 1-7! And this top one is what I think I might submit for my next ticket. Thoughts? Also would someone tell me how y’all edit your photos so they’re all together in a nice line? Lol I know these giant pics are annoying 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2020

5 - 6
    Why is it always the one I like the most that flops the hardest? Do I have ~peculiar tastes~?

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Koakuma said:

5 - 6
    Why is it always the one I like the most that flops the hardest? Do I have ~peculiar tastes~?

@Koakuma I find that look really cute!! But it's mostly red and with Kim's call saying black almost from head to toe the voters are only voting for black, but that look is gorgeous!! Where did you get that jumpsuit? 😍 it's really cute