🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 489 Posts
    Bummer that I can’t break 50. Guess I’m gonna have to go less literally with my looks and start going more glam.

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    I completely forgot that America was changing times over the weekend. I live in a country where there is no time change so now I’m confused about what time SYS will end 🤔
    9pm EST is the regular ending time for you guys, right, that’s not moving? Meaning that the duration of the event is what’s changing? If your clock goes back, does it mean that the event is one hour longer then? Am I calculating this correctly or is it the opposite?
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    Thank you for your answer.
    I managed to find an international time converter that would tell me the time after the change and indeed the events are going to last one hour longer. So for people in Europe who already had the time change, the end time for SYS is the one you’re used to (because the event started earlier for you this week). For people in countries where there is no time change, the end time is one hour later than normal. For everyone who posted their look within the 1st hour of the event, I think that means you (and the people in your TS group) get a 15th ticket, so something to keep in mind if you don’t want to go down the ranks at the last minute because other people in your group found out and you didn’t know.

I wish there was an in-game announcement before SYS starts when the time changes are happening and affecting the duration of events because I remember losing a ticket last time when the duration was shortened and I started as usual during the 5th hour of the event (SYS starts in the middle of the night for me). Not everyone is aware of the timing of daylight savings changes in America and it affects gameplay for international players…!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 14.3
    Current level: 50
    Free player with 20 daily k-star videos asking for the same for EVERYONE!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 576 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 41
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 345 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm not ok with these scores. No matter what I do, I cannot reach 50 points. What do I do?

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Looks 1-7! And this top one is what I think I might submit for my next ticket. Thoughts? Also would someone tell me how y’all edit your photos so they’re all together in a nice line? Lol I know these giant pics are annoying 

• KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 681 Posts
    edited October 2020

5 - 6
    Why is it always the one I like the most that flops the hardest? Do I have ~peculiar tastes~?

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Koakuma said:

5 - 6
    Why is it always the one I like the most that flops the hardest? Do I have ~peculiar tastes~?

@Koakuma I find that look really cute!! But it's mostly red and with Kim's call saying black almost from head to toe the voters are only voting for black, but that look is gorgeous!! Where did you get that jumpsuit? 😍 it's really cute
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,318 Posts
    @Koakuma That happens to me too and it's always annoying. It's not even always a flop but it'll be a look I think deserves better than what it gets. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,945 Posts
    edited October 2020
    dpeters said:
    I don't share my looks anymore because I'm too lazy to make collages but wanted to share this one because I really liked it and was happily surprised to see voters liked it too 😊🎃

lol, this one reminds me of Mrs White

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 681 Posts
    @TamaraHills ohh I honestly never remember the phone calls. 😅 I just thought of the movie Suspiria, there was a lot of red in there so I guess red is a witchy color to me

Jumpsuit, you mean the black outfit? It's a top and bottom that comes from the black gift boxes 

If you mean the one I dyed red it's from a very old party event gift box

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Does anyone know why these shoes/tights aren’t available for diamonds? According to the Event Item Encyclopedia they were released August 2019.
    http://chng.it/jMjVNmRcHL
    Please take a look at my petition if you feel this forum could use more moderation 😊
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,162 Posts
    Does anyone know why these shoes/tights aren’t available for diamonds? According to the Event Item Encyclopedia they were released August 2019.
    SYS event items are not available to purchase with diamonds, maybe they’re added in the SYS TB boxes in a few months. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    dpeters said:
    I don't share my looks anymore because I'm too lazy to make collages but wanted to share this one because I really liked it and was happily surprised to see voters liked it too 😊🎃

lol, this one reminds me of Mrs White

OMG! I had to google who Mrs White was but you're right, looks like her lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Happy Halloween Dolls!!👻🎃
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Which look is your favorite y’all? Which is more on theme and score well??

1 - Agree 
    2 - Like 
    3 - Awesome 
    4 - LOL 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

so yeah i have 1 ticket left to submit but when i dress my doll theres no ticket and no time counting so what should i do? consider this SYS ended? i'm so mad right now especially because i was having a good score but then this happened
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,253 Posts
    Looks 1-6 ✨

Our TB didn't like that everybody caught up to her and went ham on tickets lmao

❤️🌈
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,211 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Happy Halloween!

I can't unlock any of my items with videos. I thought I was supposed to be able to do twice that every 24 hours, and I haven't unlocked anything this SYS yet. So why isn't it working? Help?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    @naeusts I was using the same eyes at the start and when I changed my make up to something dark and over the top I started to hit 50s. I also suspect people want darker lip colors. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

i opened 2 halloween boxes to get the hat but only got 2 ugly shoes, so i'm gonna stick with this hair all sys i guess
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I’m being consistent and placed 2nd behind a TB

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    Can someone please show me how my doll would look like with the Glitter Lips? I'm currently saving my diamonds to buy them because idk if they'll be available for BF..

🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

When people moan about ticket buyers on the forum but are EXCESSIVE ticket buyers themselves... Hiiii.... Enjoy the hair ❤️