🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 311 Posts
    We had a 15th ticket? Lol I had no idea, I guess I should have checked this thread this weekend😄 
    But still, I ended up 3rd, I didn't really care about the TS prizes like at all this SYS so🤷‍♀️
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Libby said:

😂😂 Some people have more money than sense. That’s all I’ll say.
    I don’t think we need to cover their names. If they say TBing is part of the game then they should own it. 

@Libby - I dont think their names should be covered but I don’t wanna get into trouble 😅😅
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 578 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Your doll is stunning!!
    yourreactiongifs heart eyes gif  WiffleGif
    Aww thanks doll, you’re stunning aswell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 41
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

I think this is the first time I win 1st place in weekend SYS!! ❤️❤️I am also broke after VIP 🤣
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:

When people moan about ticket buyers on the forum but are EXCESSIVE ticket buyers themselves... Hiiii.... Enjoy the hair ❤️
    No hate, no shade but.. weren’t you someone’s excessive TB last week lol? I’m not trying to start anything but I’m not sure I get the point of this post 

@jhabs - I have only just seen your comment to me, but what you meant to put was I’m going to hate, and I’m going to shade...

To put the record straight with any confusion with you or anyone else coming at me saying I’m SPAM. I am NOT an excessive ticket buyer. I had 1 Simon ticket left and I also bought a Triple Threat last week... Which correct me if wrong but that ISN’T excessive ticket buying and a LOT of forum dolls use the TT every week or every other week.. For not only the tickets, but for the K-Stars etc.

Here is my receipt of proof with my invoice dating back last week so who ever thinks it’s amusing to private message me and say horrendous, hateful stuff need to back TFO and learn the facts before being hateful and mean and thinking it’s hilarious to make someone feel shit with incorrect, misleading information about them.
    Also a message off a forum doll last weekend where I “apparently” used excessive tickets, which I’m keeping anonymous for respect for her. States she used TT to pass me and get 1st so how people can assume I excessively brought tickets,  it’s pretty amusing.
    So now everyone on here can enjoy more TEA.

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Came in 4th!!!! 

love the dress!  ✨
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 776 Posts
    I got 7th place, but it’s okay. @asalaxo your looks were stunning girl! 🖤
    @woahbabesursotoxic our group was crazy! I don’t know why there were so many ticket buyers 😭 thank you btw and I loved your looks as well 💖
    iOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo ikr? and you’re welcome! thanks love 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    2nd place! I wouldn't have used the hair anyway. I like the dress.

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 583 Posts

Came 2nd behind a TB, but it’s okay, I only wanted the dress 😊

Not really a fan of the earnable dress, it’s very basic and looks like a kash item. On the other hand, I really like the crystal and it’s colour!

And here’s my styling of the TS dress which I really like! 🕛🎃💫
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,280 Posts
    I was very upset for the past to weeks because I couldnt even get to the top 5, even with good scores.. now this week I had a last minute tb, she was trying to stay on theme but was using daily gb stuff. I’m just tired of not getting a shot every single week because I’m free player, I know ticket buying isnt against the rules, but I’ll still get mad at them because I never have a chance of truly winning, and after you lose week after week you become just tired.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,993 Posts
    Ended up in third place. I did almost catch up to the early ticket buyers but they had an outbidding contest toward the end so I just enjoyed the show. The doll who won was sending in really great themed looks so that was nice to see. I'm a bit surprised she wasn't scoring higher though. I was also surprised by the extra ticket with one hour to go... I thought I messed up and used a backup ticket lol. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 479 Posts
    Before I submit a ticket, did anyone else not receive their prizes? I just scrolled through both my dresses and hair and I’m prize-less. ☹️
    hey, I'm SK / iOS / add me on facebook
    I'm a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    jhabs said:
    @Charlotte_D if people are sending you hateful messages, then you should report them to koko, kalinda or eggs. I actually didn’t mean to hate on you or shade you, I just don’t understand how someone who frequently buys tickets can come here and post their TS board shaming their TB? Especially someone posted about you being their TB last week.. If you read all the comments in this thread about ticket buying, no one is mad at ticket buyers, they aren’t doing anything wrong, but if you buy tickets to win and then shame others for doing the same thing, it just comes off hypocritical. Again, no one should send you hate, so report those messages because that’s not right! 

@jhabs - That’s fair for you to think I don’t have a right to comment about ticket buyers when I buy TT, but the way I see things, there’s players buying a Triple Treat and there’s players buying 6-12 extra tickets. Scores like 1,000-1,500+ are just ridiculous and doesn’t give anyone a chance in hell in catching up or passing without buying tickets. That’s all my comment was about. And for the person that posted me on here calling me a “excessive ticket buyer”. Should get their facts right. I only ever buy TT if there’s ticket buyers in my group and I really want the 1st place item on that week. I’m not ashamed of that by no means and have admitted to that on many occasions in previous debates on the forum. Each to their own but I didn’t feel I was wrong for what I said and the picture I uploaded. I didn’t show their names out of respect, I just hate when them certain players don’t give anyone a chance at getting the prizes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,234 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I believe covering the names of TBs on TS boards is mainly done because it is typically implying a negative light on another doll. I believe a week or so back someone who was berated for being a TB in multiple threads made a complaint to Koko so rather than it saying TBing is wrong it is more out of respect to not show/spread negativity (IMO)

Also IMO TBing is a glu-caused issue. If a tax loop is created for companies, you don't go after the companies using it to their advantage you go after the lawmakers who gave them that loop. On this note, remember to Vote lol 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I came in third! Yay! Also here is a look that I made and didn’t dare use since the voting booth was so gown focused. I’m still showing it to you all since I thought it was like a cute preppy witch look!

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 391 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd place this SYS all my scores were around 55 which is super high for me !! Was there a 15th ticket or something? I saw someone mention it? If there was I guess I missed it because still sick and used my Sunday evening  mostly asleep 😂 ( oh and I’m negative for covid just a nasty cold ) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ashleyl23 that kind of consistency in scores is very impressive... great job doll!  glad you don't have covid!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 930 Posts
    Aline9355 said:
    Here is the dyed crystal @DoloresWyatt

Ty @Aline9355! It dyes so well 😍 I'm so annoyed at mysf for not submitting an extra ticket for it, I'm so stingy with my Simon tickets lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 479 Posts
    skevans said:
    Before I submit a ticket, did anyone else not receive their prizes? I just scrolled through both my dresses and hair and I’m prize-less. ☹️
    Never mind! My prizes just showed up!
    hey, I'm SK / iOS / add me on facebook
    I'm a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 973 Posts
    Well friends after three years I am officially quitting. My timer ended with me in first place and when I went to collect my prizes I was in second. Never before when I submit a ticket that late has it counted after. A few times I have done it and just had to eat the lisa of a ticket because the votes didn’t count. Now suddenly that’s how it works & I can go f myself? I’m done. I’m so mentally drained and hurting I can’t handle this game disappointing me more. Going to collect that and finding out I’m just shit out of luck was my final straw. Screw this money hungry game. All it does is cause stress and sadness.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 391 Posts
    @ashleyl23 that kind of consistency in scores is very impressive... great job doll!  glad you don't have covid!
    Thank you ! Idek how lol my lowest score was 52 and highest was 59 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Well friends after three years I am officially quitting. My timer ended with me in first place and when I went to collect my prizes I was in second. Never before when I submit a ticket that late has it counted after. A few times I have done it and just had to eat the lisa of a ticket because the votes didn’t count. Now suddenly that’s how it works & I can go f myself? I’m done. I’m so mentally drained and hurting I can’t handle this game disappointing me more. Going to collect that and finding out I’m just shit out of luck was my final straw. Screw this money hungry game. All it does is cause stress and sadness.
    I am so sorry, doll. ☹️ it seems like more people than usual were affected by this from this event and i can't imagine how annoying and disappointing it must feel. the timer is such an issue, i feel; it just gives snipers the upper hand, with Glu still able to line their wallets because of it. there needs to be some serious reevaluation when it comes to the TS system. too many people every week are getting robbed of prizes and Glu support isn't helpful in the slightest. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,758 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    I am so sorry, doll. ☹️ it seems like more people than usual were affected by this from this event and i can't imagine how annoying and disappointing it must feel. the timer is such an issue, i feel; it just gives snipers the upper hand, with Glu still able to line their wallets because of it. there needs to be some serious reevaluation when it comes to the TS system. too many people every week are getting robbed of prizes and Glu support isn't helpful in the slightest. 
    Agreed. They really need to fully reevaluate the mechanics of the sys/ts system. There’s already so many existing issues that should be handled but nope, instead they bring out a new weekly sys lol glu’s motives are all too clear at this point, they don’t even try to hide it anymore
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 530 Posts
    Hey dolls, this week we will have a 15th ticket? I didn’t know about that, I only was able to sent 14looks. 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @charlottegold too bad this has happened to you ! 😔 You definitely deserve 1st place with on point looks ✨ p.s. I’m just curious (because I didn’t know this can happen), but if you have collected the prizes on time would you get that first prize?

Edit : spelling
    It happened REALLYYYY fast, I literally screenshotted out of habit and then the page reloaded. Learned my lesson and will ALWAYS hit collect first thing in the future. I think I have seen it a few times where people have been able to collect and then dropped down. I have been sniped two weeks in a row so this is all new for me 😂😂
    edited November 2020
    This is exactly what happened to me. That 20 mins of “calculating final results” where votes come in is truly BS. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we please go back to the old way where tickets submitted seconds before the end aren’t counted? I even remember Kalinda specifically saying at the beginning that tickets should be submitted at LEAST 15 mins before the end. This new ability for ticketbuyers to snipe so easily is really unfair and stressful. It’s making the game way less enjoyable. 

kkhsimone said:
    We had a 15th ticket? Lol I had no idea, I guess I should have checked this thread this weekend😄 
    But still, I ended up 3rd, I didn't really care about the TS prizes like at all this SYS so🤷‍♀️
    If you started within the first hour you would have because of the extra hour due to daylight savings. I usually start 2ish hours late so I did not 😃