🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your edits are just next level ! 😱😍 absolutely beautiful 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @PixiDust this made me realize I’m in the wrong thread, whoops. But thank you so much!!!! The first one was actually my favorite 🖤✨

@SisSnappedLikeThanos you are too talented 😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    this is so good! glu should look at your edits as an example for adding spooky and unnatural skin tones cause that green looks good! ✨ 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow your edits are incredible 😍😍😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 
    Happy Halloween, everyone! Im very grateful to my friends for allowing me to design their kkh dolls costumes, it was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it 💖 you guys are the best and ilysm 🥺✨
    With @samanthakkh as Cruella De Vil 🐾 @dpeters as Maleficent 🔮 and @VampireBarbie as Ursula 🐙

Wishing everyone lots of luck today 🌙
    Omggg I love this! Also I just wanna say, Ive seen your edits from the beginning and your art was always good but recently you have leveled up! The details are so good and your hard work shows👏🏼👏🏼
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 
    Happy Halloween, everyone! Im very grateful to my friends for allowing me to design their kkh dolls costumes, it was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it 💖 you guys are the best and ilysm 🥺✨
    With @samanthakkh as Cruella De Vil 🐾 @dpeters as Maleficent 🔮 and @VampireBarbie as Ursula 🐙

Wishing everyone lots of luck today 🌙
    I live for your edits and I'm so honored to have my doll be a part of this amazing job you did! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! You are 1000% amazing 💖🥰🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I've paid 500 kstars for a little bug. 😭😭😭

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    i told myself i would only open one halloween box because i have 0 k stars and need to save and i got the item i wanted the most 🥺🥺

omg i just lost a day of progress (my own fault 🤡) and my elf hair is gone 😭
    i didn’t lose any sys tickets or looks though so at least i’ll still get the crystal 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Hey y’all cool cats and kittens! Happy Halloween 🎃 and stay safe indoors. Don’t want y’all to suffer the same fate as my husband. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Double star weekends just remind me how absolutely shitty iOS offers are lol like brb I gotta go and do my quiz so I can get a whopping 2 kstars ✌️🙃
    Mine is also only for 2 kstars. Or something really crazy and expensive.  I have tried to do thise for 2 kstars but I never get those kstars 🤷🏼‍♀️ Googled that most people don’t get rewards even if your all answers are correct 🥺 anyone had same problem?
    iOS player 

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I don’t LOVE the enable items but I do want the hair. But I don’t want to waste more than half the stars that I’ve saved for Black Friday. I’ve been looking on the reward store for the past two days but as I’m on IOS my only option is the buy something because we don’t get starts for gameplay adverts (which is stupid because they play adverts in the videos anyway)  

Has anyone else on IOS found any good deals? 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve managed to do a couple of offers on iOS that include starting a free trial for something but I’m still waiting on a couple of others to give rewards. (The graze one I actually payed £1 for a box lol). I cancelled the subscriptions after I earned the reward, it said cancel at any time so I assume this is ok 

And the survey ones I’ve managed to do quite a lot of that give at least 2 kstars each and it’s built up (even though they aren’t all listed above).
    If you click the survey option right at the top of the offers as seen here: 

I just kept clicking though surveys and most of the time even if I’m not eligible it will still give 2 kstars! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Managed to open another box in the hopes of the feather or the Cinderella dress but they weren’t even in my pallette 🥴 I have 95 stars to get to the earnable hair but don’t think I can make it
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So opened few more boxes hoping to get the Cinderella dress, but unfortunately... Guess it will be for next year 🤷‍♀️ The earnable hair looks great with an handheld item, so glad it was not for nothing 😊

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I've paid 500 kstars for a little bug. 😭😭😭

Me too 😭

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos please please please never stop making these! I love them so much 😍 I always tell you how talented you are and I’ll keep repeating myself cause what you do is gold ✨
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    I cant decide wether i should open a halloween box to try and get the elf hair again since i got my 45 stars back or if i should just keep my kstars. i only have 60 stars & i have 9 halloween box items
    like: open one box
    agree: save k stars
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    PixiDust said:
    I cant decide wether i should open a halloween box to try and get the elf hair again since i got my 45 stars back or if i should just keep my kstars. i only have 60 stars & i have 9 halloween box items
    like: open one box
    agree: save k stars
    If you only have 9 Halloween box items I don’t think it’s worth opening the boxes, getting the thing you want with still sooo many Halloween box items to get it’s rare and odds are probably against you.
    plus there’s Black Friday coming up and I’m excited!
    I hope you meant Halloween box items you have not have left lmao
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    What are handheld poses?
    @pristineperson thank you for the advice ! you’re right it’s too risky so i won’t take my chances, i also really love the items in the christmas boxes so i need to start saving up for those as well as black friday ❣️ i’m just so sad i lost it because it’s like my favourite hair in game 😭
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @pristineperson thank you for the advice ! you’re right it’s too risky so i won’t take my chances, i also really love the items in the christmas boxes so i need to start saving up for those as well as black friday ❣️ i’m just so sad i lost it because it’s like my favourite hair in game 😭
    I absolutely love those Christmas box items so so much, it’s hard to think about how to spend your k-stars when the time comes though, like do I spend it on the boxes or the Black Friday sale and throwback items. Hard choices cause I really want that one gift box eyeshadow that came out years ago!
    PixiDust said:
    I absolutely love those Christmas box items so so much, it’s hard to think about how to spend your k-stars when the time comes though, like do I spend it on the boxes or the Black Friday sale and throwback items. Hard choices cause I really want that one gift box eyeshadow that came out years ago!
    samee, with halloween, black friday and christmas all back to back my kstar balance is always running low 💀 my wishlist for black friday is quite small though so unless the tb items are amazing i should hopefully have a good amount of stars left over for christmas because i really want the auras and blue eyeshadow 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    me tapping the actions in my bel air estate for the 3hr gigs so I can get some free k-stars 😌✨:

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈