🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @princessprecious oh, thanks. I want them too during BF, there were so many cute items 🥺
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I fell in love with this one especially. This is how my grandmoms wear their headscarfs (well, wore. One grandma dropped wearing headscarves altoghether and the other one just wears it occasionally.) so I want to have it 😍 hope they included this hairstyle too. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope that stuff is part of the sale since it's part of what I've been saving for. If I can get any auras that make any sense indoors, I need that too.
    Platform: Android

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Are lip colors usually half off too during the Black Friday sale?

I was trying things on getting ready 😂

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    If there will be any auras available on the tb sale, then I will be hyped, bc I have none and there's no way I'll ever spend diamonds on an aura, since there's so much stuff I'd rather get.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited November 2020
    (Nvm I found it)
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

still no option to watch a video for second box 🙃 It's been like this since the September update came out
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Got to watch a video to open my second daily box today! I’m quite sure it got it back after I updated my iOS
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    I think a lot of dolls will go crazy (including me lol) if they dont put the contour and highlighter on sale this BF. Lets hope for the best!! 
    I will rage, especially because it's the bare minimum they can do after this SYS nonsense. In my head glu needs to grovel for our forgiveness at this point 
    Agreed, but also, bold of us to expect the bare minimum lol
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I actually can watch a second video for a free box for my daily box today. So, thanks Glu for fixing it. Not sure why some are affected and some are not. 

thanks for the earn!! cames back for me too♥♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    For those who have trouble watching the second video for the daily box....sometimes for me, the ‘buy another with 10 Kstars’ option shows up. But if I wait about 5 to 10 seconds, it’ll suddenly flip and the option to watch a video replaces it. Try and see if that works for any of you (or hopefully all of you!) 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    @KalindaKing not trying to be annoying, lol, but could you please tell us if the contour, blush and highlighter will be 50% off? I’ve been saving up for it, I just want to know what to expect.
    Also please tell us there will be double stars 😖 @KalindaKing
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Victorian said:

I fell in love with this one especially. This is how my grandmoms wear their headscarfs (well, wore. One grandma dropped wearing headscarves altoghether and the other one just wears it occasionally.) so I want to have it 😍 hope they included this hairstyle too. 
    Hard agree @Victorian! I want that hairstyle Glu! I’m a sucker for anything black and white, but my grandmother also used to wear a silk scarf in the same way 😊 I think it’s elegant and a little mysterious 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    200 TB items? I hope I don't like too too many of them because I want to manage to have kstars leftover for holiday boxes.
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I hope male dolls have a better selection than last year! Otherwise I will have like 3000 stars and nothing to purchase 😐
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    200 ?!!!! 🤩 now i wish i’d saved more than 500 stars 😅
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Over 200 TB items?? Lemme check my bank account real quick lmao
    edit: i can’t count 🤡
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Oh man, and here I was thinking 2500 stars was enough! I have a feeling this is actually going to be challenging deciding what to spend on, but it's an exciting problem to have 😊
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I think 200 is normally the amount in the sale no? I checked and there were at least that in the anniversary sale
    iOS