🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    moriacasan said: 
    heyy i got a question. I'm from Argentina (South America) and normally i get the update avaliable like a week later than the annoucement in the forum, last time was in october 19th so normally i lost 1 sys that week. I wanna know if the update comes later in Latin America or it's just my phone? lol
    Hi! Argentinian here. Updates are released at the same time, even tho it can vary between platforms (iOS, Android, etc). You just have to pay attention to the AppStore once the VIP weekends are done, or check the forum, usually Kalinda lets us know when the updates are up!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’m more of a street style fan than a Gown fan so if we are getting the exact same show your style event I’m just gonna say it, this weeks London Street Style event better have good, nice quality items like the original one shown above.
    as for the other copied events, they better be good quality like the originals.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thesweetone I’ve stalked them a little bit and saw they did that to @anilynbright ‘s edit, so I though it was weird they didnt do that to us, but I personally dont really mind
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    Would the veteran dolls mind letting us newbies know which kloset items you think are essential and must-buys during the BF sale?

I have an extra long wishlist which just seems to be growing almost every day and so I want to make sure I'm not throwing my stars away on items that won't score well in SYS or are just not well designed.

I'm not that experienced of a doll but here's my advice:
    - the mermaid tail Korkov dress (that's if it goes 50% off, I don't remember)
    - the dove aura and maybe the green lights one. I bought the dove one and it helped my scores significantly
    - GS or glitter lips if you like them, or actually any features that allow you to personalize your doll more
    - as many handhelds as possible: different drinks, handheld pets, useful little clutches that dye well or go with everything
    - wintery items so you'll be set for future SYS events (I hope that Glu will give us some winter themes): hairstyles with hats and fluffy headphones, warm fur jackets, boots etc.
    - flower and veil from the accessories section. Or just hairstyles for every occasion - one bridal, one flowery, one punk rock one, one voluminous and one sleek etc. Some hairstyles are 35-40 in the Kloset so they'll be quite cheap

Hope this helps ❤️
    You know I’ll be buying as many handhelds as possible, I hope there will be past ones available, I’ll be buying as much as I can!
    And your right about getting the glitter lips during Black Friday, there is no way I’m spending 40 diamonds on lips when I can get them for 60 k-stars!
    if you don’t remember saying it to me you said it awhile ago in a tb sys thread.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @thesweetone I’ve stalked them a little bit and saw they did that to @anilynbright ‘s edit, so I though it was weird they didnt do that to us, but I personally dont really mind
    I didn't see that. If it's just a repost of a screenshot which anyone can take I don't understand why anyone would be upset, but if they actually have posted someone else's edit then yeah, I get that completely. Credit is due.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I’m more of a street style fan than a Gown fan so if we are getting the exact same show your style event I’m just gonna say it, this weeks London Street Style event better have good, nice quality items like the original one shown above.
    Am I missing something ? 😧 I assumed that the London street style sys (plus the other repeats in the newsletter) was the weekly tb sys as we’ve had it before ? I’m confusion, help lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:

Am I missing something ? 😧 I assumed that the London street style sys (plus the other repeats in the newsletter) was the weekly tb sys as we’ve had it before ? I’m confusion, help lol
    It could be but honestly why confuse people like that in newsletters, I feel like we’ll be getting a repeat that isn’t a tb?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited November 2020
    naeusts said:
    @AmyMimi I found one with the brazilian flag, is that the one?
    I see that account too, but she/he posted all the outfit of the SYS of october on 10/7/2020. I don’t say she/he is a ha*ker but how she/he had this the 7th of october??? this is the screenshot of the items that are already in the kloset..
    there is also the fashion goal of the last week. the one with the blue dress, the hat and the lips that smile.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @claudiakkh I’d recommend the glitter lips or gs if you like them as @thesweetone said. Lots of handhelds, since they boost scores during sys. I’d buy hair colors too, since they’re half off too
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @viola I’d delete the pic just in case as it’s still an unofficial/unreleased spoiler even though we’ve seen them 👍 they aren’t allowed on the forum 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @AmyMimi we have already all this item but I deleted the pic 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Guys ive never seen a kash kollection. Is this new? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

No!
    That was one of the first Kolections we ever had, and only the 1st spin is kash tough 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

No it's not new, but I think I haven't had it in my rotation yet, and I want to, everything looks beautiful 😍
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

I'm pretty sure that all the repeat sys themes in the newsletter will be for tb sys because we can't have 6 weekend sys events in a month lol. So I think it's three new ones and three repeats for tb sys 😊
    Royaltyy said:
    AmyMimi said:

I'm pretty sure that all the repeat sys themes in the newsletter will be for tb sys because we can't have 6 weekend sys events in a month lol. So I think it's three new ones and three repeats for tb sys 😊

That could be true but they did the same thing I think for the September newsletter or I think it was October where there was 5 sys events, the very last one or first one was for the new month.
    which means we could be getting the other 1 in December possibly making the December newsletter delayed until the next sys events are finished? Though that’s my theory.
    it’s kinda stupid to show spoilers of a throwback sys, IMO.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I am not updating my game until I know it is safe, I don’t want to experience the issues I had after the last update 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    AmyMimi said:

I really hope you’re right because it’s so lazy to have the same themes again for new SYS when they have so many themes to explore...
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing for the players that missed out on the bubblegum pink SYS & 5-Star Weekend event due to the update glitch, can we receive the items that we missed out on as a compensation? 🙏🙏
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    AmyMimi said:

That could be true but they did the same thing I think for the September newsletter or I think it was October where there was 5 sys events, the very last one or first one was for the new month.
    which means we could be getting the other 1 in December possibly making the December newsletter delayed until the next sys events are finished? Though that’s my theory.

I checked both September and October newsletters and they have always just had the new SYS weekend themes:
    • i.e. There were 4 weekends in September and 4 SYS listed in the newsletter
    • Masquerade, Under the Sea, Ivy League, and Midnight in Milan
    • i.e. There were 5 weekends in October and 5 SYS listed in the newsletter
    • Born to Be Wild, Bubblegum Pink, Kim's Bday Bash, Fairytale, and Coven
    • (even though Coven landed on the end of October/beginning of November)
    In November, however, there are 4 weekends and therefore should be 4 weekend SYS events. BUT we have 5 SYS events in the newsletter. So idk if they made a mistake by accidentally confusing the weekend SYS events and weekday SYS events, or if they're doing something new and showing us the weekday SYS. Either way there are only 2 new themes and not even a Thanksgiving one. Missed opportunity imo.
    Platform: iOS
    (I don’t care how bad the edit is.)
    So recently I contacted Glu about kollection doll modelling and they ACTUALLY LET ME DO IT so I was very happy, but they said I have to pay $9.99 to become a kollection doll model, so I decided to pay them and lost 10 extra daily k-star videos.
    I'm so mad cause I didn’t even know that my videos would get split in half.
    I Have Regrets🖕✌️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pristineperson wait so glu made you pay $10 to be the model in the kollection banner? 
    jhabs said:
    @pristineperson wait so glu made you pay $10 to be the model in the kollection banner? 
    Yikes, you didn’t get the random joke?
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    AmyMimi said:

I see your point but I guess we'll
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @pristineperson I don’t mind getting “spoilers” of throwback SYS’s because I like to plan my looks when I’m bored tbh. I just wish they clarified in the newsletter which ones are TB SYS’s and which ones aren’t. 
    Does anyone know if the update will be out? Just wanna know cause I’ll be busy and I at least wanna come home to a surprise.