🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited November 2020
    amuyres said:
    Is anyone not receiving 2 gold/white boxes anymore? I know we picked one then had to watch a video for another box and none, only 1 video now and stupid dyes. 
    If anyone else is experiencing this pick 1 (agree) if your not pick LOL so I know I’m not the only one please thx 😊 guys!!!
    At first I experienced the same thing then I realized that after opening the first box do not collect it wait 2-3  minutes then a watch video button will appear.
    Hoping that the Android update will be released later today, but haven't received confirmation yet.

Let's hope it's today 💔 I can't wait anymore!!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Hoping that the Android update will be released later today, but haven't received confirmation yet.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I'm really anxious about the android update... that's the only way you know who post you know what. 👁👄👁
    This sent me 💀 I'm also anxious for that, please let the update drop today!!
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I'm really anxious about the android update... that's the only way you know who post you know what. 👁👄👁
    Lol I am an ios user but I am more excited for the android update for this reason 😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Lol I am an ios user but I am more excited for the android update for this reason 😂
    can someone please pm me the drama please, I've been on and off from the forum for the past week 👀👀
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is Amazon getting the update before the SYS starts?

Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not looking forward to the new SYS but I'm also not looking forward to not playing at all lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    beabeabea said:
    can someone please pm me the drama please, I've been on and off from the forum for the past week 👀👀

LOL, I wanna know too!!!!!!!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I hope everyone can get the update before SYS 🤞 
    but also please can the daily gb video issue be fixed soon? It’s been forever since I’ve been able to open a second daily gb box, the option to watch a video doesn’t show any more  😣 and I’ve tried all the ways of getting it to show but they don’t work for me 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @KalindaKing please tell the team the videos for stars on Android are glitching, it takes about 3 hours to watch the videos because once you see a video you have to wait around 5 minutes for the next one and if you click before the 5 minutes it takes you to the offer wall and it's really tiring having to wait that much 😖
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing please tell the team the videos for stars on Android are glitching, it takes about 3 hours to watch the videos because once you see a video you have to wait around 5 minutes for the next one and if you click before the 5 minutes it takes you to the offer wall and it's really tiring having to wait that much 😖
    Yeeees, it's awful 😢 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Also my daily videos refresh like 20 mins after they're supposed to EVERY DAY. Idk if im the only one experiencing this but it's hella frustrating
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited November 2020
    For me, it's been more chill to watch news about the USA election than to keep up with the forum and the new SYS thing.

Edit: Thanks for the update, Kalinda. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The Android update will go live today!

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    RoxyHart said:
    For me, it's been more chill to watch news about the USA election than to keep up with the forum and the new SYS thing.

Edit: Thanks for the update, Kalinda. 
    It's the reverse for me and I'm not even american lol but to be fair how can I get excited after seeing official spoilers? They were so 2015
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Gahhh I loved Prince so much 😂😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing sorry if i'm being a little annoying with facebook lol,but i wanted to know if we're going to get the update,not even asking when just if we're going to keep having it. Also i would aprecciate if you could tell us if GLU is planning to take the game out of facebook. Thanks in advance
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Omg yes!!!! I spend an hour watching my daily videos. I hate it. I thought I was the only one.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I don’t know why but I’m super exited for Android update and yes I’m iOS player 🤦‍♀️😂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll