šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops I never learn. I need an intervention. I just wasted Ā£30 on 3 items I'm never gonna use. I would of been better off buying 3 fashion goals I wanted. I need another shot and a slap šŸ˜‚
    Makes me think of how many shots you could have bought for Ā£30 instead
    Now I'm even more sad jfc šŸ˜­ I need to delete this game but I've spent so much money on it lol

anyone know if you can add passwords to iPhone apps? I'll happily add one I'll forget after a bottle or
    two šŸ˜‚šŸ™ƒ
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Android Update is on! šŸ„³šŸ„³YEEY!
    But I am so broke in diamonds. (Not only diamonds)
    I got the ugly outfit for cash so I can finally be a full rainbow. * fabulous * šŸ˜©
    Android Player KKH
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    letus said:
    Gingerkkh said:
    Why do I always fall for the allure of these collections & end up with awful items. One day I will learn. I should've saved & bought the Nye dress in the vb. *Sigh*
    Maybe this purse will do well in the upcoming SYS!!Ā 
    You're right & I'll try it but I know I won't use it often & def not worth 12 diamonds but I knew the risk when I spin I always get something bad lol. It could've been worse could've been the awful shoes. :D
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Grace called and gave me event points. Not sure how many, they disappeared before I could count but itā€™s over 20. Maybe 30?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ā It takes me years to watch videos on iOS too, where it takes you directly to the offer wall if you click too soon. I thought that was the norm, but Iā€™ll be really really happy if itā€™s a glitch that can be fixed @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    yezx said:
    1) Can I get my 20 event points please?Ā 
    2) Make the standard 25 again
    3) Why is a storyline gig even 6 hours? Only weekend gigs were 6 hours?

All right, Thank you very much ā™„ļø
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Ā It takes me years to watch videos on iOS too, where it takes you directly to the offer wall if you click too soon. I thought that was the norm, but Iā€™ll be really really happy if itā€™s a glitch that can be fixed @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    I don't think it's a glitch. I think it's something they changed on purpose to encourage players do offers instead of watching videos, especially for those players who do not read the forum and do not know about 10 daily videosĀ 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I don't think it's a glitch. I think it's something they changed on purpose to encourage players do offers instead of watching videos, especially for those players who do not read the forum and do not know about 10 daily videosĀ 

my offers are gone, just in time for black friday lol
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

@KalindaKing if we had diamonds instead of KStars I would have bought this bundle without even thinking !
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Don't ask me why I bought this, I felt colorful

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Totally agree! I was just able to see half of my videos today. Also, I don't know if it's happened to somebody else, but sometimes I click on video offer and it doesn't play a video and I lost the k-star šŸ™„Ā 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have been so busy lately and haven't even updated my game yet let alone read any threads. Could anyone please quote me the post with the info about the new SYS and any new things in this update, or tell me the details?Ā  I'll be updating in the next few hours but Glu never seems to give a lot of information in game.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Have anyone finished Simonā€™s daughter quests? If so, what was the reward? Iā€™m in the third one which is a photoshoot with her but iā€™m thinking there will be no ā€œprizeā€ at the end of all of this other than kash and xp... and maybe like 5 kstars
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I love that weā€™re getting so many new quests! But why are they 6hrs long instead of 8 and why do they give 15 points?
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Julietalucia I just finished the 8 hour reality show gig with Simon and his daughter. I got 1 Star from finishing the event. Then Kim tweeted about it and I got 1 million fans. The end unfortunately.
    Platform: iOS
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @lulula i guess we can never get what we want with this game

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot of the call, but I just got this hairstyle. Anyone else?

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Forgot to take a screenshot of the call, but I just got this hairstyle. Anyone else?

I did not till now, but I want that hair, it is cute.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

wait, you dolls got this hair from a phone call just now? i didnā€™t get anything, am i missing something hahah?šŸ˜…
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

I didnā€™t get a call. šŸ¤” but I want the hairĀ 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ViennaKKH said:

@ViennaKKH What was the phone call about?
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited November 2020
    I regret I didnā€™t took screenshot of the phone call ! šŸ˜­
    I think her name was Grace and she thanked me for doing some event in October, but I havenā€™t read it properly šŸ˜± I donā€™t know why I got this...

Edit : someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong of this hair has nothing to do with the new update , but now Iā€™m confused myself
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I think her name was Grace and she thanked me for doing some event in October, but I havenā€™t read it properly šŸ˜± I donā€™t know why I got this...
    She called me but she only gave me event points.
    Asena_55 said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    She called me but she only gave me event points.
    Thatā€™s so strange, after she called me Iā€™ve also got event points and then this yellow icon ( ! ) popped up on my kloset, I took a look and the hair was there šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤”
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i just got the call! here it is. unfortunately no hair either..

edited November 2020
    @Poopnuggets69 thatā€™s strange .. my vip ended on 02 November and I had a gold one. I donā€™t have the dress or shoes šŸ¤”šŸ¤” and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve received the hair today, weā€™re the 5th now, this is so strange...Ā 

Adding screenshot