🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Dolls, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding caused by me. I’m confused myself. I think my game is crashing or something. Please ignore previous messages.
    I also don’t know why I have received that hair, I never did the storyline either to get that so 🤷‍♀️🤯🤷‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    it usually used to take me around 50 to finish a 8hr gig, now after 42 energies it’s only half way done! i don’t mind longer task because i don’t have anything else to do here anymore lol just curious why it’s so long! haha
    also don’t mind my totally decorated kitchen😁

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    So i saw "you know what" and I think we are getting a pretty good month😍 I'm kinda excited.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I ended up doing an 8 hour reality show and got 20 event points. I thought 8 hours came with 40 event points...
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am mad they still didn't fix kkw eyes glitch. On top of that now when our dolls hold handhelds their irises look different ways.

Edit: At least make an exception about kkw eyes pack so we can get a refund. I know glu doesn't give refunds but you have to at this point, it's still glitched and unusable and it has been too long. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I haven't been able to watch videos for kstars since updating, it automatically goes to the offer wall.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    So i saw "you know what" and I think we are getting a pretty good month😍 I'm kinda excited.

Am I slow? lol idk what “you know what” is.. 

I haven’t been able to open a second daily box for a few days now. Funnily it happened after I made a purchase in the game. Is anyone having the same issue? 
    Agree - yes Awesome- no
    I have never been able to open a second daily box personally but I don’t think daily boxes are worth spending k stars on at all IMO 🙃
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I haven't been able to watch videos for kstars since updating, it automatically goes to the offer wall.
    at least for me, if I wait a little longer with the game open and try again it works
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    rach89 said:
    kkhsimone said:

Am I slow? lol idk what “you know what” is.. 
    uno*****al sp****rs
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I don’t know where to ask this but there is an option to buy a storage closet in Bel Air. What does it do and is it worth it? 
    Agree - worth it
    awesome - waste of kstars 
    I would get the Kloset because items that are taking up room/space can be put in (storage) and you can retrieve the items whenever. 
    Also clothes you don’t want from like Dailey gift box etc that’s where i put them all so I don’t have to see them, cuz they’re basic/clothes I wouldn’t wear compared to Kollections, TB events, SYS events items. 😊

It’s worth the k-stars, plus purchasing lookbook spots for saved looks for your doll. 😁 
    Hope this helps! 🤩
    I don’t know where to ask this but there is an option to buy a storage closet in Bel Air. What does it do and is it worth it? 
    Agree - worth it
    awesome - waste of kstars 
    Basically the longer you play the more items you’ll accumulate and there are probably items you have received in a gift box or elsewhere that you either dislike or rarely use. These items would go into storage as to clear space in your closet so it’s easier to find items with less clutter and get rid of items you dislike or don’t have a use for so as you accumulate more items your not overwhelmed trying to find a certain item in a sea of a million items. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts

I haven’t been able to open a second daily box for a few days now. Funnily it happened after I made a purchase in the game. Is anyone having the same issue? 
    Agree - yes Awesome- no
    i havent been able to open a second box for over a month now. the button for watching a video just disappeared lmao
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing will Facebook get the update today?? Since SYS starts today :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    AVINXX said:
    I have the same problem. Nothing works. I also tried to watch vids for energy but nope.
    It's also can be considered a technical glitch and should be looked into. I've missed on a couple days' worth of K-stars and considering that I only have 10 per day, this is not a good look.

Please look into it @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ☹️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    rach89 said:

Agree - yes Awesome- no
    I have never been able to open a second daily box personally but I don’t think daily boxes are worth spending k stars on at all IMO 🙃
    I would never spend kstars on it but I always had the option to watch a video a second box. It’s annoying because it was a way for me to get extra energy. Can’t do much with 39 energy 😔
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I still cant watch videos for a bonus daily box and its like with everyone since the september update,sooooo i’m guessing they excluded that option officially. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

idk why I caved and spun twice on this 😫 I'm filled with regret
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Maybe you can use the dress for the 80’s prom?
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Maybe you can use the dress for the 80’s prom?
    Lol i guess🤣
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I still cant watch videos for a bonus daily box and its like with everyone since the september update,sooooo i’m guessing they excluded that option officially. 
    I don't think they took away that option, I still have the video option on both of my games. Actually, I just watched it for extra energy in my second daily box. Like once, or twice a week sometimes, it doesn't let me. Could it be based on different platforms? I play on Android. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I've luckily always had an option to watch a video for a second daily box but since this update, I lost it. I've been trying to give it a few days just to see if it'll change or something, but sadly no. I also tried the tricks that some dolls have suggested, and I also tried waiting it out for a few minutes, but still nothing🤷‍♀️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    The option to watch a video to open second daily box has been missing a couple of times for me, but it appears after I watch my daily kstar videos. After every update it gets harder tho, now I have to click on an offer after every video to be able to watch next one...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i lost the video for a second daily box with the october update :/ it made energy stacking super hard last vip
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Is there any news of Facebook and Amazon getting the update? 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I lost the option to watch daily box videos once i upgraded to ios 14. Maybe that's where this issue started? I realized this as i upgraded quite late.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)