🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'd like the amazon update please. We still haven't heard anything and since people keep bringing up the e-word, I want to be able to stay away from the forum for now, but I'm still waiting and the SYS starts today.
    Platform: Android

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I lost the option to watch daily box videos once i upgraded to ios 14. Maybe that's where this issue started? I realized this as i upgraded quite late.
    I lost it before the upgrade 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    there is no event this week?
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
    I totally think there should be a way to delete kollections, this one has popped up so many times and I’m not going to waste kstars on nothing 
    The only reason I’d do it is to complete it so you can unlock the silk motif and golden opulence kollections. Otherwise it’s a complete waste, in my opinion
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Patiently waiting for the weekend event thread 🥺
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ignore this! Solved my own problem 
    Platform: iOS
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i know im jumping the gun a bit here but can we please have a hair colour and makeup colour half-off sale soon?? i really wanna stock up on some lipstick shades but theyre 30 kstars each 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I still cant watch videos for a bonus daily box and its like with everyone since the september update,sooooo i’m guessing they excluded that option officially. 
    I don't think they took away that option, I still have the video option on both of my games. Actually, I just watched it for extra energy in my second daily box. Like once, or twice a week sometimes, it doesn't let me. Could it be based on different platforms? I play on Android. 
    I play on iOS and I still have that option
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    It literally stopped on the bundle, paused for 10 very long seconds and then jumped over to the skirt😑. Never again lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    haikawa said:
    i know im jumping the gun a bit here but can we please have a hair colour and makeup colour half-off sale soon?? i really wanna stock up on some lipstick shades but theyre 30 kstars each 😭
    If I'm not mistaken, Kloset hair, eye and lip colors are 50% off during BF sale. I'm actually pretty sure because I bought the lavender hair color back then lol

I wish we'd have some kind of Throwback sale where the limited edition hair/eye/lip colors would be available for purchase. Or at least make them available for diamonds please! @KalindaKing It really makes no sense to keep them unavailable when we'd gladly spend on them. 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's been answered. I tried searching through the thread using key words but I couldn't find anything so sorry if this has beed answered. I'm at Panino for the Simon's daughter gig, and he's asking 'What should I do?' The answers are "Try to compromise" "Do what you feel is right." and "Support her decision." is there a right answer?
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Sahana said:
    I'm not sure if it's been answered. I tried searching through the thread using key words but I couldn't find anything so sorry if this has beed answered. I'm at Panino for the Simon's daughter gig, and he's asking 'What should I do?' The answers are "Try to compromise" "Do what you feel is right." and "Support her decision." is there a right answer?
    I answered to support her decision. In the end they found a compromise 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing when will we receive info about Black Friday you talked about? Thanks 😊
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KKAT_22KKAT_22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you bring this to the teams attention I just got the iPad Air 4 and this is what my game looks like
    How long does Black Friday usually last and is it a sale for closet items only?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Im not sure if this would help you dolls not being able to open another daily box but I’ve noticed that if Simon’s rapid recharge doesn’t show up, I can only open one box. Usually I have to tap around to different locations to get it to come up. Im on iOS too. 
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Just under 2 hours until SYS and I'm still not seeing an update available for Amazon. No Grace quest, Halloween taps still in place, and no call from Kim with the flower corsage.  
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Same about Amazon. It would be nice if at least we weren't being left completely in the dark about when we could expect it. 
    Platform: Android

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    omfff i tried to dye a dress with the aquamarine dye and look what happens

Looks like haunted haze dye idkw!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    I think after Black Friday I’m gonna stop saving SO MUCH for bf and kimiversery (idk how to spell lol) I feel like I save so much I never spin on monthly collection or boxes in events that I love , what ur opinion?
    like : keep saving k stars for bf / Kim ( after this bf)
    agree: start spinning on things you like and not worry so much about saving up
    I feel like since the Kollections have been the best quality stuff and a lot of the old stuff is generally lower quality, it makes sense to just enjoy the game all year round and about the month or so before BF I try to be careful with my stars 😌
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    amuyres said:
    Is anyone not receiving 2 gold/white boxes anymore? I know we picked one then had to watch a video for another box and none, only 1 video now and stupid dyes. 
    If anyone else is experiencing this pick 1 (agree) if your not pick LOL so I know I’m not the only one please thx 😊 guys!!!
    This has been happening for weeks for me and has so far been totally ignored. I submitted tickets before this update and they said it would be “looked at” but nothing was fixed. It’s really frustrating. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    erelim said:
    Just under 2 hours until SYS and I'm still not seeing an update available for Amazon. No Grace quest, Halloween taps still in place, and no call from Kim with the flower corsage.  
    Same about Amazon. It would be nice if at least we weren't being left completely in the dark about when we could expect it. 

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing guys, any news as to when Amazon players can expect the update? It sucks to be missing out and being left in the dark, especially when Android got the update already. Maybe just "today/not today" if you guys don't have the exact info? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its getting soo close to the SYS and Facebook still hasnt gotten the Update eather :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @evilraccoon Thank you so much! 🙏🏻🙂💕
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Almost 10 minutes entil the SYS starts and Facebook stilll doesnt have the Update... 
    @KalindaKing Facebook and Amazong players are waiting for the Update... SYS just started... Can you tell us when are gonna get the Update?? :(
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I haven’t had a second daily video in over 6 months it’s not a new thing
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    For everyone with the issue with their second daily box videos, I recommend that after closing the game and opening it again, go back to the daily gb palette, wait for 2-3 minutes and then the option will pop up. It's worked for me so far every time I have that same issue ❤️😘