šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I could watch a video to open another daily gift box today, they finally fixed it!

now do the sysĀ 
    I communicate in memes
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Katerina said:
    I could watch a video to open another daily gift box today, they finally fixed it!

now do the sysĀ 
    I canā€™t šŸ˜•Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    abasili93 said:

I would like to have your opinion, dolls... I was planning to buy this eyes or the Mario contour face when the kstars contour was released and I had It during a VIP weekend... Now I'm confused if buying either these eyes or the contour.
    Is it worth the money?

Agree - buy the Mario eyes
    Like - buy the Mario contour
    Awesome - don't buy anything
    I would buy it........ if only they fixed the horrible eye glitch. So save your money on this one.
    For real, I have the triple set and 2 of them are glitched šŸ˜¬ the one that's not glitched is too lame, I have better eyes. So yeah, money went to dumpster. They insist on not fixing it too.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I actually can watch a second video for a free box for my daily box today. So, thanks Glu for fixing it. Not sure why some are affected and some are not.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    2nd daily box video is only popping up for me if I have already watched my 10 videos for the day. Once I do that, it appears.
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    still no video for second daily box šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Does anyone know when the black Friday sale starts? Is it the same time as the weekend event?Ā 
    This thursday along with the VIP! Kalinda said it in this weekend's event i think
    So we are having an early weekend event? Does anyone know if the amount of KStars to complete the event will be increased if we start early?Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Is there gonna be double stars this week? We had them last week for some reason? @KalindaKing Iā€™m kinda gonna be upset if we donā€™t I was gonna do an Olay offer for the BF saleĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @ashleyl23 honestly I doubt they will. Itā€™s good to take forum info with a grain of salt especially when it comes to this stuff- unfortunately, glu can switch when they give us double offers at any time with no warning. BUT again, I could be wrong, it just seems unlikely they would give us double star weekend and then 2 weeks later give it to us again.Ā 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @jhabs ugh wish I would of known that for bf šŸ˜–
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I really hope I hate all of the SYS items again next month so I can aim for silver boxes šŸ„“ at this point I'm happy to not be spending my real money and have more chances (twice a week) to get the TS box
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    If Glu seriously doesnā€™t give us double star weekend for VIP/BF, there will be a problem. āœ‹šŸ½Ā 
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    BF sale starts thursday, right? I wish it could start on wednesday šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    ios player āœØ level 30+
    english is not my language lol šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    jhabs said:

Something that Iā€™ve done for the past Black Friday and kimiversary is I will put together a newĀ outfit with a new item I buy mixed with items I already own. I feel like it helps me make better purchases because Iā€™m actually buying things that go with items I already own! Just sharing in case anyone else wants to try!
    Thank you for this, it'll really help for Black FridayšŸ˜Š
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @jhabs what do you use to make your collages? Theyā€™re always so clear and perfect! Was just looking back on the anniversaryĀ thread and saw your old ones from that sale.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ShayShigil wow.. considering Iā€™m on an iPhone 6s, you have no clue how much I appreciate that comment lol! I use the app Collageable, I use the template with the four skinny rectangles and I adjust the border so that the photos are right next to each other!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    jhabs said:

Something that Iā€™ve done for the past Black Friday and kimiversary is I will put together a newĀ outfit with a new item I buy mixed with items I already own. I feel like it helps me make better purchases because Iā€™m actually buying things that go with items I already own! Just sharing in case anyone else wants to try!

Yes, I remember you doing it this Kimiversary! (wasn't playing this game back in November)
    I think this is a nice idea to avoid buying items you may regret later.Ā 

Also, love your second look. The skirt is from WWIB I suppose, because of the button details. But where is this pullover from? It looks so comfy šŸ˜
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    jhabs said:

Yes, I remember you doing it this Kimiversary! (wasn't playing this game back in November)
    I think this is a nice idea to avoid buying items you may regret later.Ā 

Also, love your second look. The skirt is from WWIB I suppose, because of the button details. But where is this pullover from? It looks so comfy šŸ˜
    If my eyes aren't failing, the second look is a kloset dress! I can't remember how much it costs tho
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Iā€™m planning my Black Friday list still and I saw those diamond kloset items, so I just had to bring this to forums cause Iā€™m really curious and this couldnā€™t wait,Ā does anyone think the diamond kloset items will be half off??
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs i am in loveee with your third look!! Ā your doll rocks that red hair so hard šŸ¤¤
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @yezx 100% agree with you !

I started this year in April, I can imagine people who play this game longer are really sick of it.

the new SYS system suck and I hope itā€™s something temporarily...Ā 

I hope they will make the changes soon if they donā€™t want to loose players. Also that would be nice for Thanksgiving or by the end of the year as a present?
    Well probably Iā€™m wishful thinking again šŸ˜©
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut will we get a new thread for the weekend event today because BF and VIP will start this Thursday or did I misunderstand this? šŸ˜…
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    What does WWIB stand for? Everyone is talking about those items and I saw a couple of them but I don't get what it is.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Who wore it best aka the og SYSĀ