🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Omg @gicela and @rociodemayo!! I’m so glad there’s some mexican dolls in this forum!! I was starting to feel a little lonely 🥺
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Omg @gicela and @rociodemayo!! I’m so glad there’s some mexican dolls in this forum!! I was starting to feel a little lonely 🥺
    gonna insert myself here cause im mexican too 🙋🏽‍♀️ i feel like most here are european so this is cool ☺️
    gonna insert myself here cause im mexican too 🙋🏽‍♀️ i feel like most here are european so this is cool ☺️
    Hey, doll!! I knowww, I’m actually really excited about finding you girls in this forum 🥰
    MX 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Hey, doll!! I knowww, I’m actually really excited about finding you girls in this forum 🥰
    I'm actually impressed by the amount of Mexican people here, I'm also Mexican!! 😁
    TamaraHills said: 
    I'm actually impressed by the amount of Mexican people here, I'm also Mexican!! 😁
    Yayyy!! The more the merrier 🥰
    MX 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Probably wrong place to put this but I genuinely think people who got the scrunchie and black back thing should get their diamonds refunded. The placement is terrible, the design is so so shocking. They literally can’t be used with 90% of the kloset and it’s shambolic 
    Shambolic does not even begin to describe what it was. It’s sitting there in my kloset, staring at me to be used but what do I do with it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    TamaraHills said: 
    Yayyy!! The more the merrier 🥰
    -Inserting myself as well- There is always that wonderful feeling when you find fellow Mexicans in unexpected places 😭💕  
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Are we having a TB SYS this week? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    benavi12 said:
    Are we having a TB SYS this week? 
    Usually when it’s update week no, it will be the week after the update.
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @pristineperson oh true, thank you 😊 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Pics from @LindaVB’s encyclopedia. 

*Lip color, hair color and eyeshadow not available for diamonds. 

I wonder how much the broom and the microphone stand will be? I'm guessing 15 diamonds for broom because it's a handheld but the microphone? 🤔
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @IzzaBee what eyes do you use for your doll? They are wow
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Oml only I can get lost on the forum! Somehow, I switched pages and it went to a bunch of discussions I've never seen and a bunch of spam posts. It took me like 10 minutes to get it back right. Apparently I wasn't in the KKH one, it was for everything Glu has. I was about to post a "Help me, I'm lost" discussion. 

@kokokokonut ignore that random tag on that spam post. I was a lost kid for a hot minute. 🙈😂😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

I wonder how much the broom and the microphone stand will be? I'm guessing 15 diamonds for broom because it's a handheld but the microphone? 🤔
    @thesweetone the microphone is an aura so it should be 30 diamonds
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I hope the update comes tomorrow !
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @BooskiBabii OMG. Same! Once I end up on some random glu game forum or the general Glu Games forum and people was talking about Gems and I was like “ not another hard to get currency” in KKH and the I realised none of the nametags are familiar and I was like Oopsies. 
    IOS Player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @julia19 woah that's pricey for just a mic stand! 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    if youre talking about monday, kalinda said dont expect it on monday 🥺
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    eligur said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’d expect it Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    eligur said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Haha she’s talking about tuesday, its 9AM here 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

feeling guilty for buying tea cup last sys lol, i really want that cake, lady gaga gloves, veil hairstyle and matching dress
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Are we getting the update tomorrow?
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I am so sad that I started to play only in december, I see November was amazing! I want Jessica Rabbit hair and that bun - first one. 

and I bought a halloween costume so now I need to keep saving them :( 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am di hoping the update is today. And on today’s Android crash update, I can’t even open the game. You’d think I’d realize to just step away till they’re fixed, but as any frustrated glitched player knows, you have to keep opening. Tsp to try time after time, that was my weekend, trying to collect the boxes I’d won. Over and over and over. I must have collected the shoes dress and hair a thousand times this weekend, only to crash and go do it all over agsin. Will this latest turn stop me from trying? Probably not. But we’ve all been there. Sigh. Happy Monday.

oh, but my point? I am so optimistic that once the Update Comes, all my games will be fine.  But I also believe in. Santa .  Heh 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    So are we not getting any winter themed clothes? Was really looking forward to it
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    okay I spent a ridiculous amount of kstars trying to get the butterfly aura from the halloween boxes. opened 37 boxes throughout the month to be exact 😔 but now I still don’t have them... I do have the dove aura which I use in most of my looks and it seems to score well for me. i have almost 50 diamonds do I...
    awesome: buy the butterfly aura with diamonds you need it
    lol: no use your diamonds to buy a hairstyle, a dress and/or handhelds

or reply with which one if i should I buy a different aura than the butterfly one!
    I wanted the butterfly aura too but knowing my luck with opening boxes, I prefered to sacrifice 30 diamonds and be sure to have it than wasting my k-stars on Halloween Boxes. It helps having higher scores so I would say get it with diamonds! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸