🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    People dont forget that the update wont be coming out today (Monday), Kalinda told us that it wouldnt be here on Monday! Lets hope for a Tuesday Update :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I can't find where Kalinda said it would not come out today, can you please share? 

sorry, found it :/ sad though, was really looking forward it
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds I am in the same situation and I decided against buying it with diamonds. I already opened 41 boxes so next year will be easier. I decided to buy rose petals instead because they are more versatile (makes sense with both gowns and outdoor/casual sys's). Just a thought 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I really am hoping that we get more fall colored items but when Kalinda posted 4 outfits for spoilers 3 were spring colored and looked like a theme for Easter 🐣 not thanksgiving. I want a looks like what my doll has but different styles.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Holidays ready ✌🏻
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited November 2020
    IzzaBee said:

Can anyone show me the second dress the White Sparkly one and how it dyes ? 
    I really like it but I'm not sure how it dyes 🤔
    Does it bring good votes ? 

Thanks in advance ❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @IzzaBee what eyes do you use for your doll? They are wow
    Thank you! If you’re referring to my profile picture, the eyes are from this Kollection. 

I play on iOS 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited November 2020
    TamaraHills said: SophiaTaylorKKH said: samanthakkh said: SophiaTaylorKKH said: Omg @gicela and @rociodemayo!! I’m so glad there’s some mexican dolls in this forum!! I was starting to feel a little lonely 🥺 gonna insert myself here cause im mexican too 🙋🏽‍♀️ i feel like most here are european so this is cool ☺️ Hey, doll!! I knowww, I’m actually really excited about finding you girls in this forum 🥰 I'm actually impressed by the amount of Mexican people here, I'm also Mexican!! 😁
    Wow  I am Mexican too 🇲🇽😍
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

In love with the glove and bag!!! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Any news about the update? @KalindaKing
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Soooo are we getting more info about the update today or sometime during the week @KalindaKing?
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Johanaa excuse my very poor editing skills lol the dress is also animated, it has some sparkles

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh Thank you very much
    You're such a sweetheart
    BTW your doll looks amazing 😍❤️ 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Is it too early to open the thread for the london street style SYS?  I'm in dire need of inspo!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

@Johanaa you are welcome! And thank you also 🥺🥺
    IOS player
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    This will be my first Black Friday, what does it entail? Is it just a sale like Kimversary or are typically unavailable items available? What’s so special about it? If it’s just stuff in the closet on sale I’m gonna be pissed.
    edited November 2020
    @cdm1947 its just like kimiversary, everything available for kstars in the kloset is 50% off, and there are throwback items added in the kloset but for full price (still kstars)
    IOS player
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    If past event lips are available during Black Friday does anyone know what’s the full price of them? I just wanna know.
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @daniekkh yes it is! I re started my game in the end of July / beginning of August and got it, I have to say that the bundle with this jacket is really well done but the separates looks like kash items... anyway it is fair that all players get it!! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I know this isn’t the right thread but since none is talking about the update yet. This is what we all understand by “London street style” right? Like that moment in the fashion week where street style photographers take pics of the outfits people wear to the runway shows? 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Quite interesting that I started playing 31. July and never saw the starlet kollection. That being said, I'm certain that if it was available for everybody, it would be treated like a free gift or something cheap & advanced players wouldn't care about these items & they would score bad on sys.

Also @brunakkh I just saw that an instagram account that releases things we aren't supposed to talk about reposted your pic with the dress dyed in all colours .-. Did she even ask or something? Just found it weird and thought I'd let you know.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Is this a new thing that will be added to the game or is it just my imagination lol 

🦋Android Player🦋
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Does anybody have pictures of lips available during kimiversary? I can’t remember all of them
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒