🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    Is the gold leaf aura worth getting? I only have the doves, musical notes and butterflies 
    like- yes it is
    awesome- get something else (reply which is more useful) 
    I’d get autumn leafs or rose petals 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    Is the gold leaf aura worth getting? I only have the doves, musical notes and butterflies 
    like- yes it is
    awesome- get something else (reply which is more useful) 
    I’d get autumn leafs or rose petals 
    I have the rose petals and they never get me a higher score.  The autumn leaves are better.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Guys are there any gowns that look good with the new earnable glove purse? I want to wear it but dunno how to style it to get a good score. 

ETA: does this work?

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @asalaxo i don’t have all your makeup or hair or eyebrows but maybe this helps? You can change the color but because the lips have a fixed tint at the center it doesn’t change as drastically as on other lips.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My scores are all 38s/37s and 39s. They suck lol. But I finally got the little bag, it’s cute
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    @LizzieKath thank you so much doll!! I really appreciate it 😍❤️❤️
    iOS player
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited November 2020
    asalaxo said:
    can someone please show me what my doll would look like in the ombré lips? 💕😁
    and can I change the colour of the lips? because when I see people using the lips they’re always red and I like pink so I’m not sure if you can change the colour or not

@asalaxo  hope this is right and that it helps 😊
    This is a pink lip colour but I do find that the ombré lips make colours slighter darker/intense so keep that in mind 👍

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 576 Posts

Is this hair worth buying for this sys? I have regretted not buying this hair. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 41
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @JaelynJax the hair looks gorgeous on your doll, regardless of the theme. If you've wanted it for a while I say go for it! It'll definitely help with this SYS 
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    can someone please show me what my doll would look like in the ombré lips? 💕😁
    and can I change the colour of the lips? because when I see people using the lips they’re always red and I like pink so I’m not sure if you can change the colour or not

@asalaxo  hope this is right and that it helps 😊
    This is a pink lip colour but I do find that the ombré lips make colours slighter darker/intense so keep that in mind 👍

@AmyMimi thank you so much, amy! I love it 😍❤️
    iOS player
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 404 Posts
    I’m actually lucky, I don’t have any tb in my group yet. The group is chill
    When did you submit your first look?
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 662 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Is this hair worth buying for this sys? I have regretted not buying this hair. 
    Your doll. 😍 I bought it for my doll and it’s been scoring really well in combination with the NYE dress. Always in the 50s. I think it’s worth it and it looks great on your doll. ❤️
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 404 Posts
    @asalaxo I don’t have your facial features but this is the lips with the light pink that we can buy in the kloset

Libby said:
    @asalaxo I don’t have your facial features but this is the lips with the light pink that we can buy in the kloset

oh I love this colour so much 😍😍 thank you @Libby 💕
    iOS player
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    6th look

I’m not first anymore lol a ticket buyer appeared. Hi doll! I KNOW you’re reading this. Hope you enjoy wasting your money :)

lol we are in the same group, I think she just submitted like 4 more looks 😂

feel free to pass me up, I just want the tiara 😩
    I know! she keeps submitting looks lmao 
    Good luck getting the tiara! 😊
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,248 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @samanthakkh In my experience, the black one scores pretty good! The blue one never seemed to get me much higher then 43??? but it dyes well in some colors and its unique so ughhh 😩
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 973 Posts
    Some looks I've enjoyed for this theme 

I can’t get my text out of this stupid quote box lmaoooo but correct me if i’m wrong but I’ve never seen the middle dress before?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,303 Posts
    Some looks I've enjoyed for this theme 

I can’t get my text out of this stupid quote box lmaoooo but correct me if i’m wrong but I’ve never seen the middle dress before?
    The middle dress is from a fashion goals that came out a few weeks ago.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,497 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @samaaanthaaa it’s a FG from october 😊

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @PixiDust the blue suit has always been one of my favourite items, but it's so hit and miss in SYS. It deserves so much better!