🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I feel like this is already confusing enough for forum dolls, now imagine how the non-forum players would feel when they see it 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    kkh_kylie said:
    Just thought of something : 
    Will I be able to use the tickets I bought and never used? @KalindaKing
    @kkh_kylie In her announcement of the new system, she said improve your score by buying on-theme items or submitting tickets so yes 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The corsage is so cute
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    ane05 said:
    Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet so what about the SYS events from the KKH November newsletter? I had my London Looks ready to go 🥴
    Hope this isn't too off topic - how do I join the newsletter?
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i think im starting to understand the difference between the levels but im still very disappointed in the fact that the ts ranking system hasnt been changed. pairing a league system that advances based on rank when the ranking system is so easy to take advantage of is just grounds for this game i love to become hostile to players who dont buy tickets regularly
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Should I use these outfits? Kim’s call said something about neon? I have nothing neon! I don’t really wanna do gowns for this sys either. This is jus a few ideas out of the many I have.
    Like-Maybe
    Awesome-Yes
    Lol-No

This dress looks so close to the TS dress if it had a bow soo I’m sure it’ll do good in voting booth. 
    Sorry for blurry pictures, I didn’t get to edit them! It seriously doesn’t do the pictures justice! If anyone knows of great editing apps, lmk please. 🙂 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have been so busy and haven't had time to read any threads. Could anyone please quote me the post with the info about the new SYS or tell me the details? The title of the thread is the first I've heard of these "new levels" and the posts on the first page have me scared 😅 thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have been so busy and haven't had time to read any threads. Could anyone please quote me the post with the info about the new SYS or tell me the details? The title of the thread is the first I've heard of these "new levels" and the posts on the first page have me scared 😅 thanks! 

It'll prob be easier to look at Kalinda's last few comments where she attempts to explain it. I'm not even trying to pretend to understand what's going on 🥴🥴
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Girls just wanna have fun! With @clarizzo, @KaylaJ and @kaydencekkh. We got chills and they are multiplying, so you better shape up. 🤣

Also prom pictures with my kkh hubby! Even bought him this suit just for this picture, so he better not leave me ! Also was wearing gloves when I got Kim’s call and I love the corsage even more on top of the gloves. Xtra 80s vibes. 
    IOS Player 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Okay so I think I understood Kalinda's explanation so I'll try to rephrase it for those who didn't understand.
    There will be several categories, the lowest being bronze and the highest being gold. I believe each category also has several levels, for example the lowest is bronze III, then you move up to bronze II, then bronze I, then silver (?) III, and so on. To move on to the next level, you will have to reach a specific amount of votes. for example, let's say you need 60 votes to go from bronze III to bronze II. That means if you have 59 votes, you will be the #1 doll in that level because you have the highest possible amount of votes. If you hit 60, you'll move on to the next level.

Each level (bronze III, bronze II, etc.) will be organized the way it has been so far in regards to prizes. For example, all the levels in bronze will be able to get 3 of the 5 TS items. The top 3 (or 5, Kalinda didn't specify that) will get these prices. So if by the end of the event you're #1 on level Bronze I, you'll get 3 items. This means that if you move on to the next level, silver III (again, silver was never mentioned but I'm assuming if we have bronze and gold, there has to be silver) and end up #10, even though you got more votes than the player who was #1 on bronze I, you will get less prices because you're not in the top 3. The top 3 (or 5???) dolls in each category will get special prizes (such as the hair, shoes, dress, etc). So the good thing is that the higher your level, the better the possible prices. The bad thing is that it's going to be really stressful worrying about getting less prices because you got too many votes to be #1 in a certain level but too little to be in the top 3-5 in the next level so your prizes will be less interesting.

I'm new to the forum so I don't really know how to navigate it much and I have no idea how everyone knew about the new system before this thread, so my knowledge is entirely based on the snippets of what you guys have said so far and of what Kalinda explained. Sorry if it's just more confusing than Kalinda's explanation :/
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    If I weren’t on the forum yet everything was actually way less confusing. If something new popped up, I just figured oh they have changed this or oh they introduced a new feature. Joining the forum was when things got confusing lol
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    As a person from a country without Proms, can I get some feedback on these looks I planned? 
    I don't have any 80s hair and no idea what I'm doing with the outfits...

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Harperkkh love that outfit, your doll looks awesome. I wish I had that dress lol 
  • HarperkkhHarperkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @Harperkkh love that outfit, your doll looks awesome. I wish I had that dress lol 
    @benavi12 thank you! It's originally green I got in one of the Christmas gift boxes a while ago and it dyes really well also
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I just hope that with the levels everyone gets the best items like dresses or hairstyles and then higher levels get extras like jewellery or bags etc. Otherwise the designers are working super hard for only a few people to have the top things. I know it’s wishful thinking because this is glu and bronze tier will probably get a scarf or something whilst gold get a dress and hair but I can dream! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Harperkkh that’s a really nice dress 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
     I think the inspiration for the earnable bag is this Isabel Marant bag. 
    IOS Player 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
     I think the inspiration for the earnable bag is this Isabel Marant bag. 
    Oh well I like how I named it “hobo bag”
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    hair inspo pls? 🙏🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter