🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I feel like we didn't even expect anything but we are still let down lol. Whyyyyy 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I don’t see throwback boxes... 🤔
    Under rank 21 gets 2500 cash

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic are there any tb boxes as prizes? No one in my group has points yet
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    ok i think that you compete in a trendsetters group with people who are also in your level, but it's still 30 people.
    so that in a few week, someone with a gold level wouldn't be competing in a TS group with dolls who are in a bronze level. hope that makes sense? hahah @soundspretty
    uh hi
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I ain’t neva seen a time that glu hasn’t let us down...
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    So for me every player gets all the TS like, even last place?????? I really don’t get why 
    edited November 2020
    @princessprecious no love.I don’t see any tb boxes so idk if 6-8 gets them or not
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing what happened with the throwback boxes as prizes for 6-8th place?
    Aninhakkh said:
    So for me every player gets all the TS like, even last place?????? I really don’t get why 
    Has your group started getting votes yet? Mine was like that for around 30 minutes because everyone was at 0 votes but once they started getting them more rankings appeared.
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I feel like the normal gown/aura/handheld combos are getting popular pick more than creative eighties inspired looks, which is really disappointing. 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @KalindaKing what happened with the throwback boxes as prizes for 6-8th place?
    I think they are only for the weekday sys
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @ViennaKKH I think the tb boxes along new items will be only in the weekday SYS’s maybe I’m wrong and confused 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔. From what I’m understanding in the tb weekday SYS you can win new items if you’re in the top and lower ranking dolls will have the TB boxes and no new items? Also thank you for your screenshots! 😊  
    @woahbabesursotoxic & @ViennaKKH thank you! 😩
    @princessprecious you’re welcome!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @benavi12 I think so, guess we have to wait for weekday SYS as well to see 🤔🤔
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    simoon said:
    ok i think that you compete in a trendsetters group with people who are also in your level, but it's still 30 people.
    so that in a few week, someone with a gold level wouldn't be competing in a TS group with dolls who are in a bronze level. hope that makes sense? hahah @soundspretty
    Ah, ok. Nobody has points so I don't see any rankings yet so I was confused. 
    Didn't @KalindaKing say that only the lowest group gets TB boxes, and if they're only available in weekday SYS then we have to completely fail this weekend and get NOTHING to get a box?? 

@KalindaKing please can you try clear this up and make it make sense 🥺
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @e_corvo Kim did say ruffles and big puffy skirts, so I do think the second doll is on theme. Her hair could be a bit more teased and curled but I still think she’s on theme. These are other styles for 80’s dresses if other dolls need help because I know I’ll be struggling too lol 😅
    I went for a bright late 80s short prom dress look. I’m waiting to see how that scores before I submit another one. I don’t have a lot of puffy dresses, but I thought because they also wore tight short dresses around that time I could get away with it LOL!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My game has the option to pay for a dye box even though I haven't gotten the update and I can't even do the SYS. 
    Platform: Android

• mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

what’s wrong with it?
    Yesterday in this thread Kalinda said ranks 6th-8th would get a throwback box, which would be weird to say in the thread specifically for the weekend sys event (cause there is a thread dedicated to the new sys ranking system) if they were not a weekend sys prize. But they aren't here so its all just very weird. Hopefully it'll get cleared up soon
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing where are the TB boxes?? I thought you said they well get them if we are under 5th place? I'm kinda dissapointed if they are not going to be there.
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    mcmalta said:

what’s wrong with it?
    The dress is workwear. Prom is gowns. 
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My game has the option to pay for a dye box even though I haven't gotten the update and I can't even do the SYS. 
    Same here on Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited November 2020
    When I post the weekly spoilers, I'll show you one screenshot with all the available clothing prizes for Trendsetters. Then you can provide feedback on the whole outfit. The clothing you can win will depend on your Style Level and rank.

The prize structure changes for each Style Level, so it's easier to see the prizes for each rank in your game. For example, Bronze I has a different prize structure than Bronze II.

In Bronze I, the top 5 players will get new clothing prizes, then 6th to 8th place will get a Throwback box and lower ranks will get currency. 

👆👆🥺
    Where are the boxes then? 😟
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

This gonna be interesting how these levels play out..but I love this look! Hoping it'll do good in the booth! 
    I'll be voting for forum dolls if I see y'all! 😘❤️ Good luck!!