🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m hoping that despite other dolls submitting that extra free ticket that I can catch up to at least get a TB box/stay in the same level but I could care less about the prizes. Despite there being ticket buyers I can usually make it to the top 5 so hopefully I can still level up/get an item. I’m not a fan of this SYS, I’ve been working 12 hours shifts and it’s not fun having to check your phone to make sure you don’t miss a ticket and to play SYS all week. A lot of us are too busy for that but don’t wanna be penalized in the future for not participating. 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @oopsididitagain They do! The left are the brown ones dyed black and the right are the black ones from SYS 😊

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @lilviv thank you so much!!! I was stuck waiting on the ‘get this look page’ hoping someone would respond😂😂
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

I haven’t really been posting my looks for this SYS because I’m not proud of them- however I put this together and I think it matches the theme well (imagine it with the leaves aura) should I put this as my next look?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m having low scores but i'm happy 😂 next sys will be out of this world and will probably be easier to win if i be back to bronze I
    But i still want the earnables from this week
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I'm currently in 11th because everyone used their Kalinda ticket (I think?)
    GIF by Giphy QA
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I'm currently in 11th because everyone used their Kalinda ticket (I think?)
    GIF by Giphy QA
    Same here and i will not spend it to some ugly boots or a umbrella 
    The coat? The ugliest prize 
    But that's good, if you like next weekend prizes you will stay on your currently level and that might help you to win 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

nervous to submit this look because it gives me a white hand😅 if anyone sees my look in the ios voting booth I swear i’m not a hacker🥺
    @ashleymedds omg a WHITE HAND?!??! 👀👀👀
    jk obviously, but I found your look and love it 😍

edit: got to vote for it twice! 
    omg i can’t believe I was actually spotted with that look!! thank you for your votes🥰 too bad nobody else thought it was very london street style😅 just going to tell myself it scored low due to people thinking i’m a hacker😢😂

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-4, my scores are decent but surprisingly i’m in first right now even without using the extra ticket we got 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4 ; I think i'm gonna have to reuse the cloud nine hair and autumn leaves aura each time lol

Platform: iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Looks 3-4
    I'm m actually surprised about look 4, I submitted it half asleep and didn't expect it to score a 54.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@jfletccch You have amazing fashion sense!! that outfit is so cute and I would absolutely vote for it. Also where are your dolls' eyes from? Theyre gorgeous
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    My TS group has many beauties 😅 It’s gonna be hard 
    AHHHH!!! I got noticed 🤩😂 top left is me! Thanks so much so liking my outfit 🥺 it only got 34 tho 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I don’t know if I’m the only one but my free Kalinda ticket did not stack...! I went to bed with just my Kalinda ticket and when I woke up my free ticket was added but the timer stopped! So now I’m hours behind...
    Oh and to slap me in the face some more: I was first in my old group with no ticketbuyers but now I’m in a group with THREE ticketbuyers... just great....

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB omg i was gonna let mine stack too and i'm headed to bed... can anyone else confirm that they don't stack? i dont wanna lose a ticket 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @lulula ahhh thank you so much! 🥺💗 It might just be the fact that i’m not getting as many votes as I’d hoped for on my outfits that’s making me question myself lol. They’re actually the kkw beauty ones! It might look a little different because the app I used to make the photo a little clearer can sometimes mess with it a bit. 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    lulula said:
    @LindaVB omg i was gonna let mine stack too and i'm headed to bed... can anyone else confirm that they don't stack? i dont wanna lose a ticket 
    My ticket stacked! I still have the 3 simon tickets and now 1 from kalinda and mine shows up as 5 tickets with the timer still running if that makes sense!
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I have no idea where else to post this but I wanted y’all to get a good laugh at my impeccable bad luck (I spun all of these today hoping to get something good 🤡) 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    eden_ said:
    lulula said:
    My ticket stacked! I still have the 3 simon tickets and now 1 from kalinda and mine shows up as 5 tickets with the timer still running if that makes sense!
    Hmmm... ok so something is off with my timer then... I will message Kalinda, maybe she can help.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited November 2020

jfletccch said:

I feel like I have terrible fashion sense 🤣 Sooooo would anyone vote for this in the VB? Would love some feedback. 
    I love this fit!! I would definitely vote for it, plus your doll's really pretty!😍
    Also, do you mind if I ask where the dress is from? I'm in love!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @SunflowerBabe It’s not only about liking for outfit, we are in the same TS group, but it’s okay if you didn’t notice me I’m at 13 now lol 😂
    Can’t break 40, what am I doing wrong 😭
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.