🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate this so much. The ticket buyers in my group are insane and already so far ahead. I desperately wanted the ts dress but not like this. This isn’t fun 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    And about the TB situation, i'm on bronze II and i think only 1st place used and extra one. i'm in 4th with a 110 score and 1st has a 129 score and somewhat on theme looks, but nothing spectacular like i've seen here. 
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    ahhhhhh wth idk wut to do I have an average of like 37 what am I doing wronggggg it’s only one day into this sys and it’s already caused me so much pain😫

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    At least 3 tbs already for incredibly niche (and frankly unpopular) items that will probably never be useful again 🙃🙃🙃🙃 this new system is the worst 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I for sure think that ticket buyers have a pack with Glue or something because how in the world do you spend that much money on game the first day!? Like damn is Glu giving you something extra that you feel the need to 1.To just put people down during the game 2.Spend all your money 3.Get stuff that you are not even gonna have in real life.

I get buying 1 o 3 tickets but on the first day in my grupo their’s people with 1000 votes. This is DISGUSTING. 
    Tbh the prizes are not even that cute and I promise you! you’ll rarely use it.🥱
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    is there anyone in bronze I or II that can share their experience? are there still massive TBs?
    I'm on bronze II and the first place holder has 134 votes rn. we've only had 3 free tickets so far so I'm guessing she did buy 1 but that's about it. 
    Not necessarily, they may have scored good unless her outfits are trash. My three looks have 138 on my main and 143 on my second game. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Welp there are 6 tb in my main group.  Idk if I want the purse or a silver tb box. Here's my first three looks. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

I really was not expecting to get this low :( I really liked my look (of course I got inspired by amazing forum dolls for these looks❤️) 
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Sitting at the bottom, while my top 👇

MY GOD it’s just cinnamon buns, I guess she really likes them and is willing to fight.
    I'm 5th rn behind 3 tb. I really wish they would go by average of scores cause every group I've seen so far have more than a couple tb in them. Here are my looks from my second game. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    kardelen said:

I really was not expecting to get this low :( I really liked my look (of course I got inspired by amazing forum dolls for these looks❤️) 
    Your first look was the popular vote the three times I voted for it. Normally the first look or two score lower than the other looks. I always save my better looks and submit them after my first two. Hope your scores pick up, lovely.
    Do you have bright color hair dye? It seems to catch voters attention. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Can someone please tell me what’s so special about the TS dress and the hair that ticket buyers are literally going broke for it? it’s a serious question. 

Some looks from the vb

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

Is this anyone on the forum? She seems familiar to me.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    kardelen said:

Your first look was the popular vote the three times I voted for it. Normally the first look or two score lower than the other looks. I always save my better looks and submit them after my first two. Hope your scores pick up, lovely.
    Do you have bright color hair dye? It seems to catch voters attention. 
    Thank you for your advice❤️ I have a bright red hairdye I will try to do a look with it ❤️ I hope I should save my better looks for later next sys 🌸🥰
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020

So @KalindaKing tell me how should I feel about the new system? I am actually 22nd. Before this update I used to have one or, exceptionally, two TBs. Now the top 5 is full of them. Which s*cks for free players as me that actually do well in every SYS without buying tickets! Can't GLU recognized how unfair is this? Why don't you work on a system which secure transparency in the vb and leave tbs in the same group fighting each other instead of such an unfair and shady system as the one we're using?

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    abasili93 said:

So @KalindaKing tell me how should I feel about the new system? I am actually 22nd. Why don't you work on a system which secure transparency in the vb and leave tbs in the same group fighting each other instead of such an unfair and shady system as the one we're using?

Hopefully the two tb in your group only got the TT and aren't excessive buyers. I definitely agree with you. I don't mind being in a group with those who submit 1-2 extra looks, but those who submit 5+ looks make me wanna throw my phone. I have SIX of them on my main game. It's ridiculously stupid how far they're going. I've seen the earnable dress so many times in the vb and won't vote for it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Who else is seeing a huge amount of dolls using the earnable dress?
    I’ve already seen more than 7 it’s crazy 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Some looks from the vb

I think this is a hacker, that hair won't be released until a few hours?
    Koakuma said:
    Some looks from the vb

I think this is a hacker, that hair won't be released until a few hours?
    Maybe? Though I wonder if it would have something to do with timezones? But other than that I’m gonna say she’s a hacker.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Lisylis Homer is Life 😍 I think we can use his gifs in every life situation 😂 When @pristineperson said cinnamon, I remembered Homer with his donuts 😂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    my heart’s bleeeeeeeeeeeding 🩸
    drained my kloset and got a 34 🥀😃