🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    This is really good since i missed a ticket and i don't like the hairstyle and honestly i like the dress so it's a win

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Ended up in 9th place and I got these eyes in my silver box...

I shouldn’t complain because at least I didn’t get dye and I didn’t really want the TS prizes BUT this has by far been the worst SYS experience I’ve ever had... the top 6 girls in my group all had over 900 points (top 1&2 had 1000+) and I’m honestly really sad to level up bc tomorrow is probably going to be more of the same. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got 7th place. I hated my TS group. I’m sorry you weren’t able to get a TS item @viola. Your looks were gorgeous. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    I finished in 7th place and collected my prizes but now it says I finished 8th. I'm scared the cute planet bag might disappear from my kloset, has this happened to anyone? Did you keep the prizes? 

I even took a pic as evidence that I got the bag

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So before I went to sleep I was 7th and woke up to coming 11th place. Maybe it’s a good thing because honestly I stood no chance this week with all the ticket buyers in my group. If it’s like this at Bronze 3 then wow what’s the rest of it going to be like. Sucks the fun out of the sys.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters as long as you collect the prizes before you level down you won’t lose them ✨
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 489 Posts
    I gotta say I love that my doll looks like she’s ready for the str*p club though! She looks hot! 

edited November 2020
    Came 6th and had some of the highest scores of any SYS ever. I guess I was lucky after seeing some of these groups, but personally I don’t think that finishing with 689 points should ever make me sixth. The top people definitely bought minimum of ten tickets which is absolutely stupid IMO 😂😂 this new system is the worst and SO MANY people will be quitting the game over this. This system is completely unsustainable. 
    @mikaylachimo your looks are amazing, I’m so glad you got the purse but it sucks you had to fight for it. You and @thelifeofRaeRae should have finished tied for first and the fact that you were both so low is completely stupid. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    Tsm @charlottegold! I was freaking out 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    here are some of my looks this weekend. im so demotivated and so frustrated with this game that it makes me sad. i havent been playing for that long and im already tired of it. there needs to be big changes and asap. 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,292 Posts
    I know this is weird of me to say because you know, some of you all know me as a ticket buyer, sometimes one who buys a lot of tickets but I thought this new trendsetters feature was gonna be good but I’m actually scared about levelling up because I’m backing down on buying lots of tickets and I’m giving people a chance and I don’t think I wanna be in gold I’m literally scared about this, I miss the old show your style events, I know we should “give this a chance” but we already know what this will be like in later levels, WE KNOW!
    I want old trendsetters back.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I ended in 8th place 🙄 this is my palette 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    As always when I don't care about the prizes I do well.😂 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Ended in 7th place. My low, high and fave. 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 447 Posts
    this makes me sad, I really wanted that purse. Didn't make it to the top 10. Ive been playing for a year, this is the FIRST time I came in a place that's not on the top 10. I don't like this new sys system. I had lots of TB in my group. Nothing against them but this is unfair. I got the last earnable in my 12th look, thank God but that means my scores weren't sh 1t.
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Didn’t submit my last ticket in time and got 12th, so I’m staying in bronze III. Honestly not even upset because I already know I don’t like the upcoming first place prize for Silver (as if I’d get it lmao). Hopefully that means less competition for me next sys 🤡 

Got 3 ice blue dye in my bronze box, so eh. But was pleasantly surprised w my second 60 🥳

• CalanthaCalantha New Member Registered Users 174 Posts
    #BRINGBACKOLDSYS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 489 Posts
    Just a small sampling of looks to show how bad I did at this SYS. I really got desperate after a while and threw anything I could at it, hence the last gown.

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
    hey! am I the only one who didn't get the promotion to Silver I screen? I came in 9th 🤔

#GreedyCompaniesLoseCustomers
    iOS daily player since April 2020. English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 408 Posts
    I always go through my friend list after the SYS ends and for the first time 80% of them aren't styling the TS items. This instill a different level of sadness.
    I just gave up on the SYS on the last day. Missed 2 tickets and came in 16th and I guess that's the new norm.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)