🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    edited November 2020

Looks 6+7 with no variety oops I’ve scored over 50 on every look and im still in 6th 💀 so far this is my highest ever total sys score 
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    It kinda makes me sad.. supposedly l should be happy cause Im currently at first place. YEY! But I realized Im gonna be promoted to Bronze III after this. Seeing u guys having a bad experience at BrIII tier breaks my heart.
    What Im trying to say here is "We" (Do not spend a single cent for tickets) should be placed in the same group cause were trying our best here to submit an on-themed looks. Maybe Ticket-buyers should be in the same group as well. Cause every item that we get puts a smile on our faces and I think we all deserved that. Remove the "Tiers" bring back the old one and fix the TS boxes. Atleast make the TS Boxes full of items no Dyes no Energy cause atleast that player participate and gave his/her efforts.

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 3-7, my scores are starting to get better but i have so many tbs i’ll be lucky if i even get in top 10 🙃

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Just came back to say- I “quitted” the game at the start of the week because I was just *so* frustrated about this SYS system as a uni student who can’t just spend money on tickets. My sister begged me to let her play on my phone for a while, and it is actually really sad to see what the SYS is coming to. She has 4-5 TBs in her group. It’s sad to see other dolls considering to take a break but tbh I am so happy I have stopped playing and taking a break could be the best decision unless they fix this bloody mess somehow. Saves me from so much stress & anxiety. Miss y’all and hope to see you if they fix this 🥺
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I know it's not cheating to be buying tickets but yes it feels like so....now us non-ticket buyers don't even worry about getting ts prizes because we can't even get to top ten and move up a tier, I really think Glu should either place non-ticket buyers into one group who are actually on theme rather than TBs winning because of their money who basically goes in the total opposite direction of the theme. Now sys does'nt excite me at because all the looks you put all your efforts goes to trash because now it's only a money throwing event. Either bring back the old sys events with 20 points or remove the triple threat feature. Or you guys can actually pair Tbs all in one group and let them fight for the crown scoring 2000 points and let us non tbs play in peace in another group.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @LovelyEmma @ViennaKKH @woahbabesursotoxic @BooskiBabii thanks for all the edit love guys 🥺 it means a lot 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Trying to plan looks for this sys, for some reason, made me want a cute little jet pack 🥺💕

this edit!!!!!😍😍😍 can glu please hire @AmyMimi so we can actually some decent quality items? I have the FG hair that these bangs are from and now I NEED this space buns hairdo🤩
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    we hate it here. no thanks🥸

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ashleymedds awww thank you, so sweet ! 💕😊 I'm desperate for a well done space buns hairstyle as well 🥺 but instead we got cinnamon rolls lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ticket buyers in my group have over 1000 points 🙃🙃🙃
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. That 47 is my best score so far 😪

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    So I went down the route of fairytale 2.0 and got this score, I could cry tears of joy.

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I give up, I’m submitting blue jeans and a t-shirt from now on can’t get any worse🤪

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

My position x my top💔💔
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I think I lost a ticket but I'm not even mad about it, I'm just so over this new SYS system. What's even the point lol 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I don’t know about you guys but...I would love for tickets buyers to come and “defend” their self’s, just to see everything they have to say about what they do it and what they think about us non tickets buyers. I see all of us talking about them but I never see ticket buyers on here🤨 I bet they have their own little group and say “I bet none of you can $500 on the game this week” and the other ones say “I bet YOU can’t because i’m gonna do it “
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 7-8 😍
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 5-8. At least my scores are picking up. 😭 I’m in eighth place & im hoping to end in seventh for the bag lmao 

I don’t even want to move up to the next tier 😭

This is the next look I want to submit wish me luck. 😭
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

this is just depressing
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8, picked up a little so might just scrape enough points to get the earnable dress. Next few looks should be interesting as I have no unlocks so got to have a play with my wardrobe.

I play on iOS