🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2020

Goody. My doll looked great with that look as y'all can see it it was not meant to be

I didn't get the level up message though
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Came in second with only free tickets. The doll who came in first was a little behind me and submitted a ticket about 15 mins before sys was over to pass me but I didn’t care for the hair so I saved my ticket from Kalinda. She must have thought I would submit more looks so she submitted an extra one or two tickets. Sorry doll for those wasted tickets but congrats on first place. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I feel like I end up in groups where most of them don't want to level up or just hate the new system. Also since I was in the number one spot after my last submission, if I hadn't been knocked down to 4th, I would finally have enough twilight dye to dye a dress. I'm holding on to the 3 I have until I get at least 2 more.
    Platform: Android

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wait, does 10th place move a style level up or no?
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wait, does 10th place move a style level up or no?
    lmao wait i just checked. It does and i didn’t get the message i moved up a level? Anyone else ??
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got pushed down to 12th so no level up this time for me. I also got extremely lucky with my box, look at all those dyes and the irregular amounts 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited November 2020

Came 11th after tanking my last 2 looks because I refuse to level up to silver. Of course I don't get an item in my bronze box and then to top it off there was an "error" and the dye didn't even get added. Im gonna go cry :'(
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    I audibly gasped when I saw this. This dress has to have been made for you. 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2020
    good news: being in a group with @yezx so I could peep all her lovely looks. I checked on her the other day and she was lower and then she started to pull up and I was so excited. Until I realized that we'll both be moving up a level. Instead of being awarded, we'll be punished because we're not going to spend money on a game that doesn't listen to us forever stuck in a purgatory where we may get an accessory cause the top 5 are all TBs.

I don't even know why I waste my time typing these responses out when it's pretty obvious Glu doesn't care.

edit: I got the purse at 6th and I'm not even happy about it. I feel guilty as hell for getting it while yezx didn't. In a regular normal TS board maybe there is 1-2 TBs and we both get to style together, but nope! Glu made sure to screw it all over cause gosh forbid they make players happy. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020

I collected the 2nd place items perfectly timed!
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I didn’t rank up either but I don’t think I even want to be in silver league🤣
    here was my box though:

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

came in second which I’m happy with because I love the TS items- but I won’t lie- I am terrified to see what the TS board is gonna be like in the next SYS 😬 

anyways I love the space bun (cinnamon rolls) hair 😂 it’s adorable ✨ and the dress as well as bag is overly cute- I’m obsessed and happy with how this SYS turned out especially after I was such a low rank last week 😬 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finished 9th, had no pop-up message @KalindaKing

Okay, but WOW... For some reason I felt that I'm gonna get this hairstyle tonight if I end up getting a box. I'm happy! ❤️

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 8th with 667 points and got to open a silver box! Got hair that I probably won’t use much but I don’t mind opening silver boxes. I actually miss opening TB SYS boxes 😩 Also I didn’t get the level up message either
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Welp 8th place 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    started late and my first two looks weren’t great, but i ended up in first ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in 6th on my side game. I wished I got a ts box cause idk when I'll use the bag. Here's my highest/ fave and lowest. Idk how to style the bag, but I'm living for these jeans since it takes me back to my early teenage years.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Accidentally ended up 10th because 2nd place dolls tied in my group 🤦‍♀️ fortunately I didn't get the level up message so I am hopeful, maybe I won't move up next sys lol.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I finished in 16th lmao didn't get the best scores but if we were on the old sys system I would get at least a 5th.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I came 3th this event and though I scored very high (50-58), I still had to use 2 extra tickets to get the dress.
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

I placed 2nd with only free tickets! I didn't fancy the hair so I’m content with placing 2nd. I absolutely adore this dress and the handheld purse❤️

I’m so scared for the next SYS events since I leveled up though. :(
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    I audibly gasped when I saw this. This dress has to have been made for you. 😭
    Awww thank you so much!! 😍😍 you guys are to kind ❤️❤️
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh