❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Couldn’t control myself, loved everything! 

Got the shoes in my free box! 

Then chased the the top because it’s so versatile! 

Decided to chase all gb items as well! I couldn’t pass up such unique items!💕👽👽
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm trying to save for black Friday since I have to do a complete makeover, but I love the kollection bundle so much. Part of me says take a spin and then the other part reminds me how bad my luck is on kollections. I'm stuck in the middle lol. 😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @Stefani_H let me offer a different perspective 🤣🤣🤣 
    some people definitely think save save save and I think that’s awesome & completely respect it. It’s super fun when you have 1k+ stars on BF and just get to blow it all at once! But consider what you’re trying to get- Kloset items that are always available (and typically pretty reasonably priced!) and throwback items (which, we don’t know what’s going to be offered yet). Besides for a few items, Kloset items tend to score less in SYS because they’re more common (if you care about that). Often the throwback items can be repeats (I swear we typically get the same few every year), available in TB boxes, and/or somewhat lower quality. I think if you LOVE items in the giftbox especially, you should go ahead and chase them. Diamonds are much more of an expensive currency and they’re harder to earn. If you need more stars you have so many ways to get them, especially on BF (double star rewards, half off star packs, earn a kstar for every gig). So I’d say go ahead and get what you want and same with Kollections too. The nicest items in the game are usually in the Kollections and they can take months and months to come back- it’s totally random! Live 👏 your 👏 life 👏 and enjoy the game EVERY DAY- not just on BF!!
    You're like a little KKH angel/devil on my shoulder telling me to spin! This is so true. I'm only stuck bc I don't spend money on the game but do offers when I can so I only have 1250(+) stars right now but have to buy contour, highlight, lips, hair, and whatever else I think of. Gahhhh screw it, I'll take one spin!🤣🤣 Did y'all like that convo with myself there? Blame it on sys stress 🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sending good vibes.  Show us what you get. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited November 2020
    if it wasn’t for @charlottegold i wouldn’t be in this predicament😫 in my head there’s hope for this BF having an amazing selection AND the christmas boxes.. but come on look at everything💔 someone get ready to console me over energy or dye LOL edit: dye-hair-shoes.. do i keep spinning? 🥴

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    some people definitely think save save save and I think that’s awesome & completely respect it. It’s super fun when you have 1k+ stars on BF and just get to blow it all at once! But consider what you’re trying to get- Kloset items that are always available (and typically pretty reasonably priced!) and throwback items (which, we don’t know what’s going to be offered yet). Besides for a few items, Kloset items tend to score less in SYS because they’re more common (if you care about that). Often the throwback items can be repeats (I swear we typically get the same few every year), available in TB boxes, and/or somewhat lower quality. I think if you LOVE items in the giftbox especially, you should go ahead and chase them. Diamonds are much more of an expensive currency and they’re harder to earn. If you need more stars you have so many ways to get them, especially on BF (double star rewards, half off star packs, earn a kstar for every gig). So I’d say go ahead and get what you want and same with Kollections too. The nicest items in the game are usually in the Kollections and they can take months and months to come back- it’s totally random! Live 👏 your 👏 life 👏 and enjoy the game EVERY DAY- not just on BF!!
    And you're totally right about that!

I agree that I'm supposed to enjoy the game but I feel like I'm restraining myself way too much since August just because of the Black Friday. I don't even have a particular goal to be completely honest, the only thing I really want is the contour, the highlight and a pair of eyes. The rest of my k-stars will probably go into the throwback items because as you said, the Kloset items clearly doesn't score well during SYS and they're usually not well made too.

The second reason why I almost never spin a Kollection is because I have zero luck with KKH. Everytime I like a bundle, I almost never got it and I get either the dyes, the energy or an item that I really don't like. For real, I play daily since a year now and I got the bundle only once lol. Same for the GB, sometimes I'm lucky if I pick an item that I like but most of the time I end up with event points, energy or dyes again.

But your comment made me spin the Kollection lol I just had to! And 80 k-stars is always welcomed, even though I would've loved to get the bundle but at least it's not dye or energy.

I'm gonna stop there but I promise, I will try to spin more Kollections and open more GB Items in the future 😉💗❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    You're like a little KKH angel/devil on my shoulder telling me to spin! This is so true. I'm only stuck bc I don't spend money on the game but do offers when I can so I only have 1250(+) stars right now but have to buy contour, highlight, lips, hair, and whatever else I think of. Gahhhh screw it, I'll take one spin!🤣🤣 Did y'all like that convo with myself there? Blame it on sys stress 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I don't spend money on the game either so I understand! Watching 20 videos per day isn't something that exhausting but since weeks, it takes ages to do it on Android (almost 30 minutes to watch them all) and when I see that I opened a 40 k-stars box/spun a 30k-stars Kollection just to get energy or dye I feel insulted LOL in my head it's just like "that's 2 days of watching videos, all gone in energy and dyes!"

But as other dolls said, we should enjoy the game and take a risk sometimes when we really like some items! I still want to save for the Christmas boxes though, there's a pair of eyes that I really want since a year now and knowing my luck it'll take a long time until I get them lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

I needed and love everything🥰
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @meritedkkh Omg it worked😭. Thank you, I really appreciate your help 💖. 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @BooskiBabii @DearDelilah @Stefani_H I’m so sorry if my encouragements gave you more dye or energy 😂😂 I’m on a Kollection fueled high right now because I am so happy with the new items I got today 🤣 @DearDelilah @Stefani_H you got great things though!! 😍 and plenty of stars for BF still ✨✨

i’ve returned with the bundle now in my closet!! and my kstar balance is still over 2000. thank you god it wasn’t the energy😭
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got these this morning except the shoes. 

yes!!! @charlottegold honestly after saving like a crazy person for both sales, you might have just converted me into a spender🤪 
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    are the offers given according to where you're from? bc my top offer is one from the uk in which I have to spend £20 to get 111 kstars (222 bc it's double star weekend) and that's like 4 days of meals?!??! no way I'm spending that much lmao. Or is it that I have to spend the $20 equivalence in pounds? that'd be like £16 ?? that's still 3 days of food smh sorry for all these numbers 😭
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @daniekkh unfortunately it seems that this is the case. I'm from canada and our offers are not great either (i.e. pay for $50 gummy vitamins for 300 KStars)... I think there are really good offers in the US
    Platform: iOS
    Speaking of offers, has anyone done the SurfEasy VPN one? It looks like its around $6 and you get around 600 KStars... just wondering if anyone has done it?
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Im feeling like a twice member. 

Wow your doll is so cute, love this outfit on her 😊
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    lulula said:
    Speaking of offers, has anyone done the SurfEasy VPN one? It looks like its around $6 and you get around 600 KStars... just wondering if anyone has done it?
    i've done this one and it's legit. just make sure you cancel before the month is up if you no longer want it! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    edited November 2020
    Thank you @clarizzo . I'm just worried because I just did it but didn't get my reward right away. Do you know if you received yours immediately or did you have to wait a little?
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I don’t have good offers at all 😔
    I’m iOS in Europe ...
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @lulula one of my friends did it last double offers and SurfEasy said there was a delay with processing her order, so she got her stars a little late. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I have a baby now 🥺🥲❤️

• iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Since this event started I only been able to do one and two hour dates, is there anyway to trigger longer ones? 
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Hi guys, I wanted to ask whether anyone has done the SurfEasy VPN subscription and how you found it. Also, does anyone know what  it means by ‘all cancellations of SurfEasy VPN will have their reward revoked’?
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @anna_r01  just did it last double reward weekend! I cancelled it like a week in and got to keep my stars:) 

(Glu, if you see this comment, no you didn’t lmao. Don’t dare take away my kstars)
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    @ali015 thank you!❤️
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Omg @DearDelilah so happy for you!! Congrats on grabbing that gorgeous hair 💜