❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020

When it’s double star weekend, you got a big new offer & can’t control yourself whatsoever 😂
    I finished the All That Glitters Kollection, it’s one I have always liked and I figured it would be fun for the new glitter SYS 💜

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Hi guys, I wanted to ask whether anyone has done the SurfEasy VPN subscription and how you found it. Also, does anyone know what  it means by ‘all cancellations of SurfEasy VPN will have their reward revoked’?
    @anna_r01 i just did it but haven't received my KStars yet... I'll let you know how it goes once i receive them!
    Platform: iOS
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @lulula@anna_r01
    I did have to request a support ticket to get them to credit the surfeasy vpn one. They’ll follow up and ask you to reply with the email you registered with. You might end up having to do the same. Hopefully not though fingers crossed for you guys 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Just had my second baby! Lemme introduce y’all to Oliver!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Spun the new kollection a few times and I love everything 💓💓
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    This is just......😭

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i wish we're told a few days in advance about double star weekend so i can take the time to reliably transfer my game over to an android for the weekend and not miss out on any progress id be devastated to lose 😭 now im scared to transfer in case i lose some looks on sys
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    my deals are so bad- I can’t find one that’s really worth the k-stars it’s offering- I might just have to wait till BF to see how the prices are for k-stars then because I’m running really low atm!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

It took a while, but I’m finally a mother haha 😍!!
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Should I divorce my husband?! We have two cute babies together and have been past the 15k mark for some time, but I don’t really wanna deal with him annoying me every day anymore 😂 will I still get progress towards but ‘love’ achievements if I get rid of him and date new people? 

@amuyres said: that’s a great question 🙋‍♀️ I live your family pic. I feel the same way my husband’s annoying if I don’t go on 3 dates with him. I’m assuming you can dump him, keep the kids and date. Just go to Brew Palms or Oak there are stalkers waiting to strike🤪🤪

@Stefani_H let me offer a different perspective 🤣🤣🤣 
    some people definitely think save save save and I think that’s awesome & completely respect it. It’s super fun when you have 1k+ stars on BF and just get to blow it all at once! But consider what you’re trying to get- Kloset items that are always available (and typically pretty reasonably priced!) and throwback items (which, we don’t know what’s going to be offered yet). Besides for a few items, Kloset items tend to score less in SYS because they’re more common (if you care about that). Often the throwback items can be repeats (I swear we typically get the same few every year), available in TB boxes, and/or somewhat lower quality. I think if you LOVE items in the giftbox especially, you should go ahead and chase them. Diamonds are much more of an expensive currency and they’re harder to earn. If you need more stars you have so many ways to get them, especially on BF (double star rewards, half off star packs, earn a kstar for every gig). So I’d say go ahead and get what you want and same with Kollections too. The nicest items in the game are usually in the Kollections and they can take months and months to come back- it’s totally random! Live 👏 your 👏 life 👏 and enjoy the game EVERY DAY- not just on BF!!

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This weekend’s kollection is so beautiful 💗

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I’ve finished the event already (I’m sick at home at the moment, so I had all the time to finish this event  today). Love the top and gloves!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Just reached the gloves, really love this weeks earnables can’t wait to get the top. 😃

I play on iOS
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I was so hesitant to spin this collection but seeing everyone’s doll I’m like okay one spin. And Im happy I did I got the only thing I really wanted 💙💙💙

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ok I know we agreed to hate the pants but my doll is SLIVING the 2000s dream!!! I’m loving it. My pre teen self is happy. 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii @DearDelilah @Stefani_H I’m so sorry if my encouragements gave you more dye or energy 😂😂 I’m on a Kollection fueled high right now because I am so happy with the new items I got today 🤣 @DearDelilah @Stefani_H you got great things though!! 😍 and plenty of stars for BF still ✨✨
    I had to laugh cause guess what I got?

The one item I hate the most.🤣🤣🤣 Well, now I'm hoping for a 90s or 2000s sys with the items we've got this week. However, I'm determined to get that dang bundle.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    It is just me against the music. Serving Brit Brit during In The Zone era.  

Serving 80s glam. Wish I had this top for 80s prom SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Just got my second baby! Hopefully i have enough kash to complete the event 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

thanks to this weekend event I was finally able to reach 12k with him and he finally asked so yay I finally had my first baby! ✨ 

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I should just not check the forum during double stars weekends
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Idk what happens to me at night, but something possessed me to spend 900 kstars chasing the GB skirt... and I didn’t even get it. It’s always at night. Danger roams at night, be careful. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Do we get stars for dating npc and getting 500 relationship points? Or do we only get a star for reaching 200?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    letus said:
    Do we get stars for dating npc and getting 500 relationship points? Or do we only get a star for reaching 200?
    @letus you get a star each time you level them up. It doesn’t max out until 15,000 points. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

dating weekends are the easiest in my opinion, I haven’t even been glued to my phone and i’m already done! don’t particularly love the earnables they’re cute but not sure how much use i’ll get from them.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @ashleymedds thought it was just me that found them easy. I finished last night.