❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Not sure where to ask this but has anyone ever had trouble contacting tapjoy? 
    When I tap the button on the offer for ‘request support’ it just takes me back to the offer wall and does nothing 🥴 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't use low rise jeans so I can't do anything with them other than stick them in storage.
    Platform: Android

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Done! Love dating events. They finish so quick. I really like the earrings from the box, and the top. But the jeans.... I’m never going to use them. I really don’t like low rise. And kind of disappointed that the gloves are a handheld so you can’t carry another handheld with them. 
    Now I’m of to som business 🤠
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m not huge fan of these shoes, but I decided to give them a try :) 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @ashleydianem uuh that’s awesome!! Thank you!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos but then they’d look more like.. low rise socks😂😂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Is this worth going for?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    i have like 4500+ Kash lol I don’t think I’ll make it unless I vote like crazy 
    I'm low on kash too. But you can do dates at home if you run out. Or in my case just spin a kollection cause I either get energy or kash.🤣🤣😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Basak said:

Ugh, dating events are so hard to complete. 😩 But here we are, with @TrashleyKKH and @mikaylachimo 💕
    All looks are cute, but @mikaylachimo 😍😍 I love how you styled the top and gloves so much. The hairstyle and choker complete this look.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i spent way too many stars trying to get this skirt 😭 but finally! 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

When a Konnections NPC is so poorly dressed you can't even be bothered to 1 hr date him for a K Star.

DELETE.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Basak thanks for including me!!! We all look so good, I love seeing different ways to wear the top 🖤

@BooskiBabii OMG you’re too kind 😭 thank you!!! I was really excited to style this one asap 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited November 2020

Im so confused. I opened 5 boxes and got the shirt,  2 sets of 5 black dye, 2 sets of energy. How? I didnt even screenshot cuz im so confused as to how im so unlucky. Anybody got any good offers i can do? I really wanted the skirt tbh
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    is That for videos or offers only?
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @evilraccoon I could be wrong but i’ve watched my videos and didn’t get double the kstars for them, so I’m thinking it’s just for the offers. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Does anyone just forget about their good for nothing in game baby? Cause yea I did until I read up on this thread
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Almost done! 🤗
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Does anyone just forget about their good for nothing in game baby? Cause yea I did until I read up on this thread
    they’re so useless... what’s the point of them giving us 2 energy back if we have to spend 3 energy? sometimes i get lucky and my tasks pop up at different times and i can get 4 energy.  
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Does this little unfinished strand bother anyone else? I see they fixed this other kollection hairs ends.. hopefully they do the same with this one!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    they’re so useless... what’s the point of them giving us 2 energy back if we have to spend 3 energy? sometimes i get lucky and my tasks pop up at different times and i can get 4 energy.  
    exactly. i would send that baby to that love and hope adoption center if I could
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Guys can you help me? What was the gig for event points this week and how many points it gives? I was at country side with no access to wifi so I lost one day and I should keep playing to get all earnables 😰
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Guys can you help me? What was the gig for event points this week and how many points it gives? I was at country side with no access to wifi so I lost one day and I should keep playing to get all earnables 😰
    @anilynbright there are 3 gigs for 6hr, and you get 25 event points each for finishing them. When you finish all 3, you get extra event points (maybe 15?) but I didn't count them since I had finished the event already. Good luck!
    Platform: iOS
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Sunday morning and I’m done✨ The weekend storyline gave a lot of points and I’m really grateful it not just 15 points. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    lulula said:
    @anilynbright there are 3 gigs for 6hr, and you get 25 event points each for finishing them. When you finish all 3, you get extra event points (maybe 15?) but I didn't count them since I had finished the event already. Good luck!
    @lulula Thanks girl 🤗 Again 6 hour gigs, it's so overwhelming 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Finally got the outfit, my dad absolutely thinks it is awesome since he is a vet. I honestly get biker chick vibes, I seriously love this so much! 😎🖤

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I really love your outfit ! 🤩
    Do you remember where you’ve got the pants and boots? 😊