Thanks @JadeLaMuneca :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Everything is a disaster today in my game lmao 

First : I picked event points when I really wanted the skirt but I don't wanna chase so close to BF. 

Second : My husband in the game decided that eNoUgH wAs EnOuGh 😂😂 Is it because I dated someone else? I don't know if I should spend 10 k-stars to keep him, it's my real boyfriend IRL (I made him install the game lmao) 

Crying 😂 I love and use this expression so much, I'm not even english speaker and I don't even care if the person will understand me 😂

BTW: I think you can divorce, delete him from your friends, and some time later he will appear back and you can date again.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

First : I picked event points when I really wanted the skirt but I don't wanna chase so close to BF. 

Second : My husband in the game decided that eNoUgH wAs EnOuGh 😂😂 Is it because I dated someone else? I don't know if I should spend 10 k-stars to keep him, it's my real boyfriend IRL (I made him install the game lmao) 

Crying 😂 I love and use this expression so much, I'm not even english speaker and I don't even care if the person will understand me 😂

BTW: I think you can divorce, delete him from your friends, and some time later he will appear back and you can date again.
    Haha me too, it's funny!
    I actually spent those 10 k-stars, my boyfriend was starring at me like our relationship depended on the game lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

He seems like he whines a lot, he even decided to bring a lawyer into this lmao
    Btw, can I still date other people while I'm married to someone else ? Really wanted those extra k-stars from dating.

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm for the older Kollections than these new ones Glu dropping. It seems they're using the same style of clothes but changing a few bits to items...(like diamond Kollection dress) the other outfit in baby blue Kollection, why spin for it when I got outfit from kloset & the short hair with clips too(not shown) pretty similar? Hmm 6 years, Glu running out of ideas? I haven't started on the earnables, but I did get alien earrings!
    Happy tapping, good luck dolls 💖 

Perfect for this weekend sys and just cute! Gonna take chances to spin on all! 🤷🏼‍♀️😋
    Stefani_H said:

He seems like he whines a lot, he even decided to bring a lawyer into this lmao
    Lmao I know right ? My relationship in the game is only about threats I swear! 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The new Kollection is so cute if Black Friday wasn’t so soon I’d spin more 💖

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Got the skirt from my free box (forgot to take a screenshot but it was in the bottom 3rd box) and its gorgeous! I found it hard to style tho, do you think you would vote for this on this weekend's SYS?

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Happy that i got an useful item!

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    spun the kollection first because i wanted the bundle 🥺 got the top and from the free box i got a top too 🙃 they are both pretty cute ngl

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Took another spin on the kollection and got the skirt! I think I’m done for now cause Black Friday is near.
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I hate the event storylines its so useless glu should bring back the 6 hour shoots. I feel forced to do them because if i don't i wont get calls from maria for luxe goals.
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Got the shoes on my free box and the top on my second spin (first was energy😓). I really love the top! I’m in love with the whole kollection but have to save for BF, next time I’ll spin as much as I can lol

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got 10 stars for my random 6-hour k-star gig today, so I picked the same spot in my gift box and won this funky skirt! I love it! It’s the only item I wanted 😍

What k star gig?👀 The one Maria rang for today?
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Spun the kollection thrice and I want to spin more 🥺 I really like every item 😍 should I? 
    Like: yes 
    agree: no 

also got the only thing I wanted in my free box, the earrings. Thanks Siri ! 😍
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Does anyone know why after the date my relationship level doesn’t improve in the game?
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

not great tbh i wanted the earrings or shirt in gb. and the bundle is so cute but im gonna wait and just hope it comes back after my stars recover from black friday
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Beth0401when you complete all the storylines and don’t have anything pending on your goal list, Simon will call you twice a week with a 6-hour gig for 25 event points. If you 5-star it, you open a palette with slots for 1-10 k-stars. You can also use those gigs for event points over the weekend if you want!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    would anyone recommend getting the fashion goals? I really like the bodysuit- the hair is okay? but the eyes are my concern- I hate the fact that you can’t zoom in to see because I don’t know if it’s because of the eyebrows I have on?

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Beth0401when you complete all the storylines and don’t have anything pending on your goal list, Simon will call you twice a week with a 6-hour gig for 25 event points. If you 5-star it, you open a palette with slots for 1-10 k-stars. You can also use those gigs for event points over the weekend if you want!
    Thankyou! Will he only call if you have nothing else to do? I currently have 13 things 😅
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

got the top in my free box! it’s super cute & I think I’ll get the most use out of it from the GB items this week😍

got the worst items in the new kollection though lol. positive way to look at it at least now every spin from here will be good? gonna spin more if I do a double rewards offer because I really love that bundle hair💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!