❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    am I the only one getting ONLY 1 hour dates??? it’s with my husband who im maxed out with. I literally just used 128 energy on only 1 hour dates and i’m annoyed to say the least 😐
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I screamed!!!! I was going to chose the tile with the skirt, that was the only thing I wanted :( I can't believe this, wtf is this black random dress???

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Did not want the top but it’s an item...spent another 40 for the earrings and got dye :neutral:
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    got the shoes! wanted the top but im glad for any item at all

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    got the alien earrings 👽 and the cute fluffy jacket on my first spin! feeling lucky 💖
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Free GB! Glad I didn't try to chase because alien earrings weren’t even in my palette but I am actually happy because I loooooove this skirt much more than I thought I would 🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I am pissed at myself
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Just got this cute hair from the lovers achievement 🥰

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I love this collection so much! Got the jacket and shoes. Wish I could spin again, as I reallyyyy want the skirt and bundle, but have to save my k-stars for black friday.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    LOVE the pants

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i got the shoes in my gb (not my fave), but the kollection bundle i wanted since the newsletter, i got on my first spin ! ya girl is happy 

that’s for amateurs
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

😒
    Then I decided to take one spin on the kollection and got more dye...
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020

Lucky weekend for me so far! 
    Spun the Kollection a lot, in order: energy, hair, dye, jacket, bundle. Now I’m done with this Kollection as I don’t need the skirt and the shoes were my least fave part. 
    got a top of the world achievement after getting the bundle
    cute shoes in my free box 😍 I wanted the skirt but after seeing how hard it is to style the shoes or top would be my #1 pick.
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Got the skirt first, bundle second! I love the water bottle so I’m super happy to get it 🥰💕
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Can Glu please remove these trash box items out of the GB items? Its so unfair.
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Don’t know where to post this but I’ve been sitting at like #20-#13 for the last few months on the A list and I just opened my game and I’m sitting at #1 now. Times are weird. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Extremely disappointed I got energy which was one tile away from the skirt, the only GB item I wanted. And I can't even use the energy for more dates since I don't want the earnables.
    Platform: Android

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Got the shoes in my GB. I really really wanted that hair in the collection but I'm okay with what I got. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020

I am ✨screaming✨

Edit: chased the skirt and ended up with the entire outfit first, realizing I really only love the top (versatile) and the earrings. I hate my lack of self control, back to Black Friday saving. 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    brenhin said:
    would anyone recommend getting the fashion goals? I really like the bodysuit- the hair is okay? but the eyes are my concern- I hate the fact that you can’t zoom in to see because I don’t know if it’s because of the eyebrows I have on?

I was just thinking the same thing about the eyes, the eye shadow seems too dark, but I like the rest so I think it’s worth it. 

Has anyone bought this already and can show us the items dressed with other items? 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The GB shoes with socks are actually cute 😊

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Unpopular opinion. I really like the storyline this week. At first I was like this sounds like a cheaper alternative version of the rapper who name rhythm with wanye kest and it is just a lame story of how they want you in a mv and that is it. But it is actually similar story of how Kim and Kanye met and it brings back all the memories of watching KUWTK when they go to Paris and basically how Kim start having a relationship with fashion. And this Steezy have a very good backstory. 
    IOS Player 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Free box. I'm happy I got an item but I really wanted the earrings. I can't decide if I should open another box or not 😬. 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @TrashleyKKH I LOVE storylines!! I just hate the payout. They need to give more event points to be worthwhile. If I remember the old ones were 8 hours, took less energy to complete & gave more generous payouts. With this new system it legit feels like I get punished if I do the storyline.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Lol I’m loving it
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @charlottegold I agree. It feels like these 6 hours gig take more energy than a 8 hours gig that Simon would recommend. But what I am saying is rather than a wishy washy storyline that lead nowhere, they actually introduce a character with backstory! And I am guessing we might be getting more storylines in future. Maybe Steezy can whisk us away on a trip to Paris and gift us with couture dresses and jewellery.
    IOS Player 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I agree with the person who said we should be able to decline the gigs. Personally i just start it but dont even do it i just let it sit for 6 hours and loose a bunch of fans while i chase the earnables