🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 1-2. I didn’t even like the first look that much, but whatever works 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I’m in 10th place with these 2 scores, which for first looks is pretty descent. Don’t even wanna know how this will end 😅
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I feel like since so many people like the earnable dress our scores are low so we have to buy tickets to be able to reach it 🙄
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    Bye hair 😢

We are on the same group! What's tour name on it?

Marta! I figured it was your doll and I screenshotted her at the beginning, I just wasn't sure 🙈 Your doll is beautiful 💜

Aww thank you, I've never been on the same group with a forum girl. Your doll is gorgeous! 😍✨
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I actually got okay scores for once and I’m in 1st for now. We’ll see if any TBs emerge 😅 but I’ve given up caring where I place now, I’ve lost interest in SYS after the past few monstrosities
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Err so I didn't get a screenshot of it but when I first loaded this screen after submitting a look it said 44 points under the picture of my doll wearing the earnable clothes. I haven't got ANY votes yet. If I end up getting 44 points for this look something is definitely wrong here

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I dont know where to say this but the goals are so annoying i thaught i had got to 9 goals( so i can get the luxe ones) but NO yall had to add 3 new goals. Why not just keep it like it was before? You know the 6 hour one thst you could decline
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My first looks got a 36 and 37. I know the first usually us lower, but dang that sucked. Idk if I want to wait to submit my second looks or what. 

I said it before and I'll keep saying it...

This new sys system is exhausting, unfair to everyone, and not what anyone wanted.

@KalindaKing I really hope you've shared our feelings with your team. 😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

the first look (oof) rough... might as well use my free ticket from last week since I don’t want to be demoted a style level, hopefully I can earn a silver throwback box 😬 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    LinaKK said:

Haven’t had scores this low in so long 😪 please can someone give me some tips where I’m going wrong? 
    Your looks are really great!! I don't understand the low amount of votes. One of mine scored 29 so something's going on in the voting booth...
    Thank you! 💗 yeah I think there must be something going on with the votes 🤷‍♀️
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    1 - These ticket buyers are absolutely ridiculous everybody in my top 5 has already more than 120 points so definitely they submitted extra looks...I thought this new SYS could be interesting but the more you go up the more you lose?! Wtf?! Nobody wants that Glu thanks for trying something new but it just doesn’t work
    2 - Ok I saw a lot of dolls with prettier outfits than mines but I never EVER scored this bad?! Not even when I had just started playing! Maybe the doll I was paired up was incredibly beautiful and i get that, I am waiting for BF to do a makeover to my doll anyway so I understand, but I have seen A LOT of players with better items than me scoring horribly too so something is definitely off...   

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    @anilynbright I think we’re in the same group. Love your look. Good luck! 

Omg I’m so happy to be in the same group with forum girl 😍 I started late with the hope of chill group, and didn’t even submitted my 2nd ticket 😂 @DeniKKH hope we will do good in this SYS 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    First 2 looks. At least second did well. And In my group is already 3 tb 🙄 I want old sys there we all had chance to win items 🥺

Aww you’re in my group! I am currently #21 😬. Best of luck doll!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    SalomeKKH said:
    Bye hair 😢

We are on the same group! What's tour name on it?

Marta! I figured it was your doll and I screenshotted her at the beginning, I just wasn't sure 🙈 Your doll is beautiful 💜

Aww thank you, I've never been on the same group with a forum girl. Your doll is gorgeous! 😍✨
    Thank you 💜!! 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    So I skipped tickets last SYS to purposely stay at Bronze 3, in the hopes of having a better chance at the TS prizes. Here’s my board currently:

I’m in 5th place, which is probably better off than I would be at Silver.  But still, good chance I still won’t get the gown. There’s no winning fairly with this system! 🤡😫
    Welp. Add me to the list of dolls with inexplicably low scores. 32 is my lowest score ever 🤡

Wow I'm shocked! @mikaylachimo your doll is one of my favorite, she's always gorgeous. These looks easily deserve a 60.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    This game gets more and more exhausting on the daily
    I wish I could hit the agree option over and over! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

We are thankful...definitely trying to land in the area of style down a level....I’m not even mad 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Hmmmm, I am wondering if in the VB now we are only paired up against dolls in our rank, it would definitely explain why all of our scores have dropped so much... and if this is the case, this new system becomes even more of a nightmare because in that case it will be almost impossible to reach the earnables 😭

i think you're right, i’ve been voting quite a lot & most of the pairings have been pretty equal
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    kittykatx said:
    My two amazing scores and I’m currently second to last in my group 🙂 I love this game 🙂
    😳 How and why?! Your doll is stunning! 

Something MUST be wrong with the voting. Seriously! If you and all the other dolls are scoring like this, it has to be something up.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

WHAT??!! 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I started SYS later today =( I hope I can reach the earnable dress
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

Should I get this this week? I feel like it’ll do good in the award show host show your style and any similar future ones.
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    i have both the microphone & gold confetti and the only time i used the microphone was in the pop star sys, the confetti is much more versatile and more eye catching imo 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @thesweetone I was thinking about that earlier... did they purposely reduce the amount of time the looks spend in the voting booth so to force temptation to buy tickets?
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @anilynbright it’s nice to be in a group with you. I think it’s my first time being in a group with a forum doll. So far, the group is pretty chill. Hopefully it stays that way! Love you second look btw ❤️
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/