🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,086 Posts
    edited November 2020
    There’re 6 ticket buyers in my TS 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 729 Posts
    @ashleymedds it hasn't been 6 hours since the start of the event though? So if you started now you wouldn't miss a ticket. Unless I'm understanding you wrong
    Platform: iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 856 Posts
    cool cool 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like
    Only top 2 get the dress in bronze lll
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    @KalindaKing HELP CLARIFY THIS MESS
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 759 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like

Top 2 got the hair top 4 got the dress, they're talking this weekend's SYS I think
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @lulula UGHHHHH SH*T YOURE RIGHT🤦🏽‍♀️ daylight savings doesn’t happen where I live and I just completely forgot it doesn’t start at 7 am PST it starts at 8😭 well my intention was to start late😐😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 729 Posts
    @lulula UGHHHHH SH*T YOURE RIGHT🤦🏽‍♀️ daylight savings doesn’t happen where I live and I just completely forgot it doesn’t start at 7 am PST it starts at 8😭 well my intention was to start late😐😂😂
    @ashleymedds oh no!! daylight savings is so confusing sometimes. Good luck though! Hopefully you're in a good group!
    Platform: iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    lulula said:
    @ashleymedds oh no!! daylight savings is so confusing sometimes. Good luck though! Hopefully you're in a good group!
    i did start 6 hours later so hopefully it still works in my favor of having a chiller group 🥴
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

What’s the point anymore... I can’t even just try to focus on the earnables because the vb is all over the place
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    ashleyl23 said:

Top 2 got the hair top 4 got the dress, they're talking this weekend's SYS I think
    Last SYS there was one less rank to distribute so obviously the highest at the time got the most. We'd all be pretty pissed if we could only get a bracelet and some shoes for winning 1st lol. I think the distribution sucks and could be more fair like before but glu obviously has to make people want to move up ranks 
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My group is soo chill. I submitted these looks first since those usually don’t do well but they did surprisingly okay and I’m currently in 1st place with no TBs! I was not expecting the earnable dress to score well. I’m in bronze III btw....

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,374 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Why Facebook players will always be Bronze I ? I never played on that platform so idk how SYS works there.
    @Stefani_H idk... Kalinda said that on Facebook we will forever be Broze I!
    SYS works normally like you guys, so idk why we will forever be stuck on broze I :(
    @LovelyEmma idk if it's already been answered, but does fb at least have all of the prizes available? Like the hair that silver gets?
    @princessprecious No! We have only the Bronze prizes AKA dress, neckalce and bracelet, but only if your 1st tough!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm over here aiming for 9th.  I'd rather have a silver box than a random bracelet. Even if I did just get boring shoes in the silver box I got from coming in 8th over the weekend.
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 692 Posts
    6 TBs in my group. 😬 catch me in the depths of 12th and below ✌🏽 lmaoo
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm literally getting depressed over this game
    Stefani_H said:
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Why Facebook players will always be Bronze I ? I never played on that platform so idk how SYS works there.
    @Stefani_H idk... Kalinda said that on Facebook we will forever be Broze I!
    SYS works normally like you guys, so idk why we will forever be stuck on broze I :(
    @LovelyEmma idk if it's already been answered, but does fb at least have all of the prizes available? Like the hair that silver gets?
    @princessprecious No! We have only the Bronze prizes AKA dress, neckalce and bracelet, but only if your 1st tough!
    This is disgustingly unfair @KalindaKing
    Fb dolls have to stay in bronze l for whatever reason, but don't even get the items others do? 
    @princessprecious i mean i agree with oyu BUT its still better have something than nothing :(
    What makes me sad is that once Gold I is unlocked, Facebook will pretty mutch just get acessories :(
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Currently 11th place 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where can I find Kalinda’s poll on SYS?  
    It’s on page 8 of the Out of This World SYS thread! 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    cool cool 
    @Ohemilie doll I think we are in the same group! I am bea and I am in 20th right now 🙈
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I know these aren't anything compared to a nice ballgown look, but I thought they were pretty great sultry red carpet looks! The first one being a more 1950s version of Kate Hudson's 72nd Golden Globe Awards outfit and the second being my take on Halsey's 2018 MTV Movie award outfit. Guess it was a stupid idea cause I'm currently 19th 😣

• MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Currently 11th place 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where can I find Kalinda’s poll on SYS?  
    It’s on page 8 of the Out of This World SYS thread! 
    Thank you so much! I scrolled and scrolled and couldn’t find it! Everyone make sure to vote too! 
    I by curiosity just went to the "Out Of This Worl" SYS Thread to see that Kalinda lil post and 200+ people say they hate the new Style Levels thingie!!