🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i dont post anything on the forum anymore but im here to show how disconform I feel with the new sys.
    I think they were trying to listen to everyone's complaints about ticket buyers and how it isn't fair to be placed with someone that ends up with 1000+ points when you ussually just make it to 600 or less... well I ussually finish at least in the top 3. I think the only time I ever got under that spot was when the first sys started and I didnt have too many outfits. In the weekend event I ended in 7th place using tickets to nearly get the planet bag... I thought it was cause I started like only one hour after the sys started but during this weekday event I started many hours late and im in place 13th and all the dolls above that place have scores like the ones in the picture attached... I'm not trying to shame ticket buying cause you can do whatever you want with your money but maybe this system is not working as glu was expecting (if their intentions were separate tb from not tb)... anyway I like the idea but im not going to buy tickets to get the first ts prizes. If I buy tickets I'll do it in the case im first and someone is trying to steal my place with tickets... if not I won't even try. And if im still ending in the lower placer I might lose interest in the game. I'm already losing interest for the weekend events and during the weekdays I dont even play much anymore just a bit for my bussineses to get kstars... this is a feedback for glu and I hope they read it and if there's is more people thinking the same we should give our feedback without being disrespectful or shaming anyone else for buying tickets or not
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    This is just my opinion and I believe Glu has to consider their players suggestions coz honestly I find this new SYS system VERY DRAINING for a couple of reasons:
    1 - the game makes the players play just to maintain their Style Level even though the prizes aren’t THAT pretty to chase 
    2 - there are more on-theme dolls that deserve to receive items from the TS and level up on the next event coz the VB gives really low scores to some dolls even when they’re gorgeous and on theme
    3 - not against TBs however excessive TBs have gone crazy in EVERY event 
    4 - the game appears to be very demanding which makes the players feel unmotivated to play since they’ve been trying their best to mix and match from their kloset, only to go on a lower level

i just think that Glu has to consider that games such as KKH must be fun and entertaining to make their players stick to the game even more and not cause stress and frustration to them since there’s been a lot of going on in the world right now.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Lol what is she fighting for? That jewelry is ugly.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @pristineperson Your new profile pic is beautiful 😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson Your new profile pic is beautiful 😍
    Thank you so much🥰
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @DoloresWyatt Starting a ticket late is too risky now and is going to punish us. 
    I always start a ticket late on weekends. SYS starts at 1:30AM and obviously my first free ticket runs out at 7:30AM. I used to set an alarm previously but I'm decided my sleep is more precious now but I am ALWAYS in a group that started with me.
    This new SYS format didn't, I started a ticket late and I was still placed in a group that started on time during the out of the world SYS. i contacted support and they refused to acknowledge it, robotic-ally saying that TS groups are purely random and not according to the time you start!
    They contradict themselves and refuse to consider their customers time and effort.

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I really don’t get what I’m doing wrong...I know they are not like other looks I have seen that are totally GORGEOUS but at the same time I know don’t deserve those scores.
    It’s so sad seeing all the negative comments. 
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I started over 6 hours late to try to avoid as many tbs this time.  I was the only person in my TS group for about ten minutes, so I really thought players were still being grouped by time.  I waited about an hour before I submitted my second look.  When the votes finally came in for the second look, I was in second place with one TB ahead of me.  Then just a few minutes later (maybe 10 or 15 tops) there were 7 TBs, and more than half of them were players that weren't even in my group at first.  Either that, or they added people into my group who started several hours before me, and those players will get all their free tickets even though the other players in my group will get one less.  As if this format wasn't bad enough already.......
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Wondering do any of you dolls on a consistent basis get a diamond in the voting booth...since the diamond has been added to the voting booth I probably have won one diamond 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    There is definitely some vote manipulation going on. Have we looked into Dominion yet? (Jk, jk)
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my first four looks did good but it doesn’t even matter because i have so many tbs in my group that i’m currently in 13th place. sys is becoming exhausting, i seriously want the old sys back 🙄 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Pain.
    I don’t even wanna look at my TS board. Last I checked, 1st was at 900 something, and that was when I submitted look 3 lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Did we ever get confirmation as to whether we are still grouped with people who start at the same time as us?
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’m currently on the search for the hair from a VIP event last year and look what I saw. She’s beautiful but that’s a little too quick don’t you think? It hasn’t even been a day yet. 

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I’m currently on the search for the hair from a VIP event last year and look what I saw. She’s beautiful but that’s a little too quick don’t you think? It hasn’t even been a day yet. 

I saw 3 or 4 girls wearing that earnable dress already. I thinks it's possible, cause some dolls here said that there are girls with 900+ votes. It is so sad and unfair to the rest of us.
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I am literally in 27th place 💀 top 3 are all over 500 and top 10 all over 300...what is happening 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I realized 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh about Italians, actually I can imagine right now how angry you are 😂
    I was in Italy and there were 2 people just “normal talking” but from far it looked like they were fighting 🙊🙊🙊 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Can't break 50😰

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m getting good scores and I’m in 15th place. I think that there are atleast 8 ticketbuyers so it looks like im going back to Bronze. This Sys is no fun but I’m not going to stress if the difference is 5 energy and an ugly hairstyle. 🤡