🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    lulula said:
    I'm just aiming for the earnable dress but then I'm gonna stop submitting tickets so I can hopefully go down to Bronze III. @meritedkkh @MarianiPoizen we're all in the same TS group and your looks are so gorgeous. It's a shame we're all doing poorly because of sooo many TBs in our group
    Thank you. 😞 Your looks are absolutely stunning.  I’m only playing for the earnable dress too, I could care less about the jewelry. Hoping I at least get a silver TB box, but with our 10 TBs I probably won’t. 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @laura014 I think you’re confusing @kokokokonut for being a Glu employee, which she isn’t. She’s just a darling who moderates the forum.
    Okk, I get it but I’m talking about in general. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 974 Posts
    @laura014 There’s nothing she can do about us being disappointed. No one has said anything rude to anyone else, so there’s nothing she needs to say. We are all annoyed with Glu for this, I get it. But coming at Koko for not saying anything doesn’t even make sense. There’s nothing she can do but let us tell Glu how we feel. She is doing a wonderful job moderating this thread.
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

A little update........yeah. I suggest nobody bothers to get up to silver because I can’t even fathom what the higher ranks are going to be like. And yep none of the looks are on theme and as our scores are all collectively doing bad I wonder just how much money they’re spending. As a grown woman I can’t believe I’m probably losing to preteens who are using their parents card as I can’t fathom any adult using their hard earned money on so many tickets and it’s not even the second day yet and therefore no guarantee they’ll win. They’ll be on 4000 by the time the event finishes! 

(Also I mean no disrespect to younger people playing this game as I started when I was young but I hope you get my point!) 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 350 Posts

well the countess dress and gloves scored well- wasn’t expecting that, I’ve moved up to 9th place now which I don’t want so I think my next look is going to be completely terrible so I can go to 11th hopefully? 
    hardly on the forum
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i’m in bronze III and started 5.5 hours late and STILL have 4 TBs. I used to be able to start weekday SYS on time and usually have 1 TB at the max. I don’t want to play all week long to get a stupid bracelet. this is exhausting and I hate it.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Been feeling like crap the past week and all the stress from this new system was only making things worse and, as I mentioned in the weekend sys thread, raising my anxiety. Took a nap after my morning class today then put my phone away and had an at-home spa day and finished with a candlelit bath. Just came back to the game and saw I was in 27th place with at least 9 new tbs in my ts group, totalling it to 10 after originally starting with only one. I submitted my third look a few minutes ago but I don't know how much longer I can go on, I might just give up on this one and drop back down to bronze III cause mental health comes first and this is ridiculous.
    Hope you can relax a little doll. I'm the same way with anxiety so will likely take a break because this new system is turning me angry and stressed and out mental health comes first 
    Thanks doll ❤️ Hopefully you can too. October-December are supposed to be the best times cause they have the best holidays. Can’t believe one game/company found a way to dampen that
    iOS player from Canada 🇨🇦
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asain Hate
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,250 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Extremely bitter that Kalinda is on the update thread clarifying pointless software bug fixes but can’t say anything on the nightmare SYS threads 🙃🙃🙃

[me reading that she's on another thread lol]

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,542 Posts
    Bronze III isn't going that badly but considering it's already harder than the first 2 bronze levels, I don't want to get to silver level. It's not worth it.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,884 Posts
    edited November 2020

I have never, ever done this poorly. This is insane.
    @samaaanthaaa Can I just say how much I love your first look!! I’m baffled with the low score that you got, so undeserved! Don’t give up, your styling is amazing.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,884 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

I keep moving between 9th and 16th place.
    There are at least five ticketbuyers but they are not excessive.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,534 Posts
    edited November 2020

This is the lowest I have been in a year or longer, holy crap this new system😕
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @daniekkh yeah agree especially as a new player. I took a few more spins on collections I like and I'm not stressing about saving. I was excited to buy make up because it looked so gorgeous on others but I don't even care now lol. I also set an hour time limit on the game and left a 1 star review on the app store. The more time that passes, the less I care. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 974 Posts
    @LindaVB Thank you!! Always means the world coming from the queen 💘
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 746 Posts

3, 4, 5, 6
    I'm probably getting demoted, yay!  🤪
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-6. i'm doing ok and it's hard to remain positive about this new format. i'm currently in 16th place🥺
    i got the shoes on my 6th look and this is how i styled them

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,534 Posts
    Even though I don’t wanna do this I might submit a few extra tickets in the end just to get the last earnable, I don’t care to be in the top 10 I just want the earnable dress badly!
    ✨Priscilla✨