🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 271 Posts
    @jfletccch what’s your doll’s name? Mine’s beech and i’m seventh and going down lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,753 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    Homegirl at first spot in my TS board using this gloves i’ve never seen... anyone knows where they from? Looks soooo sus to me 🤔 i’m on iOS btw
    Edit: also, the shoes?

I think we might be in the same group! 🤔 That same girl is in 1st for me too. 
    The purpose of obscuring faces/names is so the dolls are anonymous. Tbh, a slash like that doesn;t obscure much past eye color.   Please everyone, conceal dolls identities unless you are being positive.  I really appreciate your help.  <3

(in this case, it wasn’t negative, but if you’re going to obscure their faces, please do more than a slash.  ) <3
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Sys inspo! 💜
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @Julietalucia My doll’s name is Sandra. I had managed to stay in 3rd for most this sys but i keep getting knocked down today lol. Your doll is gorgeous btw! 💕
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Beautiful looks I enjoyed in the vb 💄👛👠🎩  Even tho this event is going 💩 for me and many others.

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 533 Posts
    Question: how many tickets do we get and how many votes do we need for the last earnable in weekday SYS? 😣
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Question: how many tickets do we get and how many votes do we need for the last earnable in weekday SYS? 😣
    We get 13 and we need 535 votes. @dotti_h
    @jfletccch ohhhh really is that you? I’ve been LOVING your looks all week and sending screenshots with a friend, your doll is soooo pretty 😍 and your fashion sense? Flawless ✨ it’s you that should be in first hahaha
    edited November 2020
    @Julietalucia Yes that’s me 😊 haha. Thank you so much doll!💗 I’ve managed to get mostly 50’s but i just can’t get past the girls in the top 2 spots. I don’t care much for 1st place, but I would like to reach 2nd place. We’ll see how it goes though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Btw I think your doll is super pretty too! I’ve been loving all your looks as well 😅 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My first two looks. I was hoping for better scores, but I've seen how you beautiful dolls are doing 😭

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 983 Posts
    looks 5-10, i’m doing good but i’m currently in 12th place. in conclusion this new sys is ✨trash✨

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 613 Posts
    Korty said
    Yes, we are, and your doll looks very sophisticated and elegant 💖 Best of luck to you too!
    I can’t say that I’m enjoying this SYS much, it’s so competitive and there are too many ticket buyers. I’ll be lucky if I manage to stay in the top 10. 
    @Korty, yes it’s definitely intense. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us. Loving your doll’s beautiful looks too!💕
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 321 Posts
    So I'm currently 5th (but I'm still in bronze III since I did poorly last time) and I realised that now if you're in top 5 you only get one accessory/jewelry 😅 This is such a joke. If I stay 5th I will only get a measly bracelet... I would prefer ending up 8th or 9th to get a silver box tbh... And I know I'll not be top 2 because top 3 are TBs so I can say goodbye to the dress. At least with the last version of SYS, being top 5 was worth it (most of the time) and you could win one valuable item. All this trouble for one miserable bracelet, I'm laughing in despair, this has to be a big joke (but it's not, thanks Glu, I'm now a 100% sure I'll never spend another dime on this game/company)

I've never been this angry about a game, I loved playing KKH but it's not fun anymore, you're ruining it for me (and for a lot of other players).

• OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 824 Posts
    I know this is dramatic and glu won’t care but if sys doesn’t change I’m going to delete the game. Two a week like this? No thanks. I can’t even be bothered to care about it anymore as it’s so depressing. I’m going to see if kalinda addresses it or says it’s being fixed and if not I’m out 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @LovelyEmma oh, I had no idea, I'm sorry! thank you for clarifying it!
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    @Julietalucia Yes that’s me 😊 haha. Thank you so much doll!💗 I’ve managed to get mostly 50’s but i just can’t get past the girls in the top 2 spots. I don’t care much for 1st place, but I would like to reach 2nd place. We’ll see how it goes though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Btw I think your doll is super pretty too! I’ve been loving all your looks as well 😅 

I’m in your group too dolls! 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 675 Posts
    Can i just get my earnable dress and be done,i cant deal with this mess and stress anymore 😫😫😫
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @Tessakkh No way! What’s your doll’s name? 😊
    Tessakkh said:
    jfletccch said:

Are you Jade? Lol i’ve never been with another doll, let alone two, this is so cute 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
    There are at least 10, if not more, in my group lol
    Platform: iOS
    dolldream said:
    I think my group isn’t too crazy. I’d say the only one in my group is the girl in 1st place with 700, but I could be wrong and she could just be scoring well? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    dolldream said:
    I think my group isn’t too crazy. I’d say the only one in my group is the girl in 1st place with 700, but I could be wrong and she could just be scoring well? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    If you started on time, we are on the 11th ticket. The maximum score is 60, so if you got a perfect score on each look, you would only make it to 660. So she's definitely a ticket buyer. 
    Platform: iOS
    @lulula ahh thanks for the information, yeah i’m pretty sure she isn’t getting a perfect score at all lol.
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Tessakkh said:
    jfletccch said:

Are you Jade? Lol i’ve never been with another doll, let alone two, this is so cute 
    Yes thats me! I’ve never been with other forum dolls too! 

Edit: couldn't think of a good name for my doll when I created this game so i never changed it 😅
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,877 Posts
    I'm wondering from what Kollection is it? 💜

Thank you! 💚 Idk how I could forget that since I'm waiting for this Kollection to return to try and get the bundle 
    It's in rotation cause I have it on mine right now.
    🌟Level 35 & 33—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!