🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
    Silence all around 😅
    I have 9 tb, 4 extreme in one game and 7, with 3 extreme tb in my other. 
    🌟Level 35 & 33—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I can't decide if I wanna strive for #11 to stay in silver and get a silver box, or just level down. I will have to use a ticket to get the earnable on my side game cause I fell asleep while putting a look together. I woke up 30 minutes too late.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 
    🌟Level 35 & 33—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    To all the people who want to drop down a level, I stayed at bronze III for this one and ended up in a group that still has crazy ticket buyers, I’m currently in 6th place and will only get an accessory, I would rather get a silver tb box at this point.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I’m jealous that some of you are even in the top 10 lol. My looks that normally do really well have been scoring in the 30s and 40s. Last night I was in 12th but today I woke up in 25th 🙃. I’m not trying anymore. I just want the earnables and then I’ll just stop posting looks. I’m sad because I actually really liked the trendsetters dress this week but there’s not even a slim chance that would have ever happened lol. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,263 Posts
    @kaydencekkh nooooooo 😣 I had hope 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    looks 7-10 and i’m at 10th place 

normally this score would be at least in top 5😔
    also 10th place scares me i don’t want to level up anymore. maybe i should stop submitting tickets after i get the earnable dress 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,721 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I guess I should be happy my scores have suddenly picked up but I can’t help but feel deflated like everyone else over this mess of a sys ☹️ I’m really dreading the next one 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,420 Posts

I love this look so much!
    ✨Priscilla✨
    🌈Never contacting support again🌈
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,271 Posts
    Just got the earnable dress with my 11th ticket and I'm done with this event, I won't submit my other two looks 
    Android
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,364 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @Bumblebeebray
    What’s funny? 😅

Oh I just thought it was funny that you had incredible, almost perfect, scores and you were still only in 10th place because of this new system! You should be at least top three, if not first, with those scores! 
    @Bumblebeebray aaww thank you ! 🥺😊
    You’re really sweet 🥰
  • amycakes74amycakes74 New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    Other than my first two looks, which were lower 40s, the majority of my looks have been above 50 and I'm currently sitting in 16th place. Two kstars and 5 energy if I stay there.  I am sad to say this isn't fun at all and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with showing your style. I'm also considering not doing the last couple of looks to maybe level down for the weekend. 

14 hours left, I might be able to make it!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,364 Posts
    Look 3 - 11

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Im in bronze II and im in such a chill group NO TBs and everyone is putting together amazing looks❤

This doll in my Trendsetters group is literally ruining her looks by adding wings to them.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am actually ranked 30!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lol We are only on our eleventh ticket. I can’t 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Just wanted to share some of the great looks there's in my group. So far I'm pretty sure there's no ticket buyers (Bronze III). Also, doing the collage I noticed the doll with my favorite look is also called Josephine so cheers to that ✨ Ps- sorry for the bad quality, I have no idea how you guys take screenshots on your phone and upload them with such good quality!

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Josephine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
    My top 5 has 900+ votes so yes.
    iOS & android doll since 2018.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    The more my scores go up, the farther down I go in TS 🙃 I'm currently 11th with 516 points and 2 tickets to go. Should I:

Like- submit both tickets and see where I land
    Lol- submit 1 ticket to get the earnable, hoping I level down to bronze
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    just popping in to say that i’ve had zero interest in playing this game this week. like I haven’t even felt like doing the tea storyline. having back to back SYS is too much. the new system sucks. I usually buy triple threat almost every week but I haven’t in the past couple weeks and don’t plan to anytime soon 

please scrap this new format and also let us stack 3 tickets thanks bye
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2020
    lalana said:
    The more my scores go up, the farther down I go in TS 🙃 I'm currently 11th with 516 points and 2 tickets to go. Should I:

Like- submit both tickets and see where I land
    Lol- submit 1 ticket to get the earnable, hoping I level down to bronze
    I'm facing the same dilemma! I just got the earnable dress with my 11th ticket and have 540 points... I wasn't planning on using my last 2 tickets as I was hoping to level down to Bronze III... but maybe staying in Silver I is ok. Idk my brain can't function anymore and I don't even care tbh
    Platform: iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Just wanted to share some of the great looks there's in my group. So far I'm pretty sure there's no ticket buyers (Bronze III). Also, doing the collage I noticed the doll with my favorite look is also called Josephine so cheers to that ✨ Ps- sorry for the bad quality, I have no idea how you guys take screenshots on your phone and upload them with such good quality!

That green goddess is @Smuckies ☺️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    I’m like 24th rank right now. I have never ranked so low. I haven’t been submitting tickets because I just don’t care about these events with the new system. The items suck, the TBs suck, and most of all the level system sucks. It’s just not a fun use of my time anymore. 

I’m about to get the dress, I will be going down a style level but that’s fine with me seeming as it’s complete hell in this trendsetters group I’m in, I hope I get a better group tomorrow.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Got the dress!! Yay 😍 I love it in different colors. So gorgeous!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    in case anyone needs some last minute inspo the cinderella dress is scoring amazingly for me💖 i’m in bronze III so maybe that’s a partial reason why i’m scoring so well? i’m in 2nd and have passed almost all my TBs and it feels really good to be beating this sh*tty new system
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 90 Posts

What red carpet are these two heading too lol
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+
    🇨🇦🇨🇦