🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

1323334353638Next

Comments

• KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 233 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Ended in 12th place. Congrats @Korty

Thank you @Lia888, your doll looked gorgeous, this system it’s so unfair because some of the looks submitted by the top three dolls were not even that special. 

I have a side game on my old phone, a male doll that I started just 5 weeks ago, and I’m determined not to spend any money on it, but surprisingly I managed to get 2nd place in this SYS with a limited wardrobe, so that was cool! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts

Booo. I should have submitted my 14th ticket. Yes, I said 14th. I don't know why but I had 14 free tickets for some reason. Did anyone notice this earlier? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I scored pretty well this SYS and was 1st for most of the event until Yen decided she wanted those extra dyes and kstars 🤑 but that’s okay because I’m fine with 2nd, wasn’t fussed about any of the prizes anyway. I’m not looking forward to being in silver 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 698 Posts
    so like..,, y’know before this new sys system, i hadn’t won sys for 6 months. but with this new system, i got first twice already!

80s prom and now this one.

there were no tbs in my Bronze II group which was awesomeee

so i guess as a free player strategy + lucky group w no tbs = i could sometimes win? will be a formula i’m going to live by lol but yeah that’s how i’m going to carry on w this new sys. 

the earnable dress is wayyyy better imo. i love the classy design of the dress but it dyes very badly.

anyway best of luck everyone for the next sys! may the odds be ever in our favor ✨
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,336 Posts
    I don't know if I was supposed to level up since it didn't say anything, but if I was supposed to go up to silver one and didn't, just leave it. It's fine.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Came in 16th, I didn't level up or down, still going to be Silver I for the next SYS. This is depressing, I was hoping to be demoted to Bronze 😑
    Same here, but I remained in silver much to my disappointment. Glu should get the hint that we are not at all happy or remotely interested in this new SYS grading when we are more disappointed to get promoted rather than demoted.
    @KalindaKing please share our feedback 🙏🏻

Im so fed up with the Ticket buyers that I don’t even care anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Experienced Member Registered Users 389 Posts
    Can I say that I honestly hate this new trendsetter system? Before I had one, maybe 2, or if I was very unlucky 5 ticket buyers in a group, now I have almost 10 people and no, I'm not joking. This means that if before I managed to arrive at least in the top 5, now even with the same votes I can barely arrive in the top 10 and so I'm not getting any new items.
    I don't care if the items are more, what's the point if I can't win them when I have all ticket buyers in my group and I don't want to spend any money? Now with this system for me (a no spending person) is impossible to get anything, thank you Glu! 😊

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I missed a ticket early on and didn't want to wake up early to do my last ticket this morning.  So I ended with only 11 looks but I still got the earnable dress so I don't care I finished in 18th or whatever.  I'm not going to stress over the prize clothes anymore.  They aren't attainable.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing idk if I wanna level up lol but I didn't get a pop up about it 
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 809 Posts
    Worst result ever. High enough to get moved up, low enough to get no prizes except kash. I hate this system so much. I’m staying for Black Friday spoilers and if they suck im deleting the app ASAP. Absolutely hate the game at the moment so what’s the point? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you☺️ and @Artista wish you both a chill group for the next one!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @sandraliis you’re welcome! Same to both of y’all!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,515 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    So I submitted a look  (with the naked costume and vampire lips) one minute before the event ended, had zero votes when time was up and then in those 20 minutes they recalculate the scores or whatever it somehow got 46 votes! How is this even possible when people can’t even vote at that point 😂 this event, including voting  is completely rigged lmao. Not even gonna mention how  it’s literally impossible to get anything but accessories in TS with this new ranking system lol. Way to ruin a perfectly good game, please keep it up 👍 😃 

The voting is totally rigged. A friend did a test this event, submitted a look with TEN SECONDS left. It got a 45 after the event finished.
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 973 Posts
    I came in 27th.....
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 973 Posts
    @AliBryant The week before they switched the event, someone in my group did that too & ended up beating me only after the timer calculated the time. It was total crap. No way that was real votes. 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @sandraliis Same 🥰 and also scores we deserve 💫 Good luck! ✨
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,738 Posts
    In my opinion, voting has always been rigged but now it is so blatant it’s not even funny. So many players with great styling that have consistently scored extremely well in the past and are now getting scores in the 40s and even in the 30s.  I would say how could it get worse, but I’m sure Glu will find some way to get there
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 263 Posts
    I got 19th place and just missed the cutoff to level down lol, I’ll be in silver 1 again this weekend, nervous to see how everyone does!! I’m just glad I got the dress earnable tbh 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    Basak said:

I spent my 2 leftover tickets in order to get the earnable dress. It dyes cutely so no regrets I guess? 💜 With beauties, @TrashleyKKH @asalaxo

I decided to change my doll’s face to this one. She looks kinda sad but anyways lmao love her baby doll face. She’ll improve her contour&highlight game after Black Friday. 🐥
    thanks @Basak for including me and I’m sorry you had to use two tickets just to reach the last earnable, this new system is messed up so something weird is definitely going on with the scores 😭
    iOS player
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    A super quick recap of my day
    My last look with best score of this SYS
    My board just 15 min before the end ( when the scores started to be calculated my place was still 2nd)

And poof the results (story of my life and you can lol to this, it’s quite the normal reaction, lol😂)

And let the nightmare begin...

And the TS items, pfff nothing special for me

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,326 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Beautiful looks I enjoyed in the vb 💄👛👠🎩  Even tho this event is going 💩 for me and many others.

Hey that 1 doll on the 5th row with the green dress was in my Trendsetters group, I loved her looks so much!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I ended with 656 points, averaging 51 this SYS and narrowly beat my 4 TBs in my TS group. honestly feels so good to win since SYS hasn’t been as fun. i really like the TS dress & necklace! i’ve surprisingly won 1st twice since the new system was released...shoutout to my psychotic galaxy SYS TS group for keeping me in bronze III for this one😂 I think my strategy with this new system will be to try and stay one level below the top level and then once we aren’t adding more new levels purposefully losing every so often to stay below gold III.... it’s disheartening I have to think this way about a game that’s supposed to be fun and my stress relief. @KalindaKing I really hope the glu team is seriously reconsidering this whole mess.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @pristineperson you were in a group with @HannahKKH then, if I understood well the girl with the work of art dress?
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Went to bed last night in 10th and because of the time weekday sys' start for me, I'd have to stay up till 3:30 am to submit my last ticket and I just can't do that. So when I woke up, the ticket buyers already with scores of 1100+ splurged last minute and I dropped to 17th. I was in Silver I and I didn't level up or down but I saw that people above 20th did level up so what's up with that? I mean I'm fine staying put because that was a gong show but I just wanna know if something's wrong or if that's how this is supposed to go. Can anyone elaborate? I haven't had time to catch up on this thread so I apologize if this was already touched on
    iOS player from Canada 🇨🇦
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asain Hate
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 576 Posts

Well oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 41
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Korty said
    Thank you @Lia888, your doll looked gorgeous, this system it’s so unfair because some of the looks submitted by the top three dolls were not even that special. 

I have a side game on my old phone, a male doll that I started just 5 weeks ago, and I’m determined not to spend any money on it, but surprisingly I managed to get 2nd place in this SYS with a limited wardrobe, so that was cool! 
    Thanks @korty. It was fun watching your beautiful, creative looks too! The sys events, styling and VB are some of my favorite aspects of the game. I just wish it wasn’t so competitive to win the prizes tho. I hope they figure out soon how to make this a fun, fair and still profitable game on their end too. I don’t know how you and others are able to keep up with a side KKH game. I spend too much time on this one lol 😂. Good luck on the next sys!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,922 Posts
    This is a late post but I scored terrible, had a terrible time, and ended up with terrible prizes. Oh boy what a week 🤪 not leveling up was really the only plus

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh