Product placement Q

haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
Hey dolls! I just got a call from Simon about a product placement in my Malibu home (this is the first I’ve gotten). However, my cameraman has been chillin at Belair for quite some time. How the hell do I get him back to miramount?!?

Comments

  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    I also have two gigs that I cannot complete / no one is there to start the gigs. What should I do about this? Gigs / descriptions posted in pics 


  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    edited November 2020
    haylee7 said:
    Hey dolls! I just got a call from Simon about a product placement in my Malibu home (this is the first I’ve gotten). However, my cameraman has been chillin at Belair for quite some time. How the hell do I get him back to miramount?!?
    I believe that you should go inside the Mirimount Pictures building and try to select doing a Reality Show in your Malibu home.

    haylee7 said:
    I also have two gigs that I cannot complete / no one is there to start the gigs. What should I do about this? Gigs / descriptions posted in pics 


    Have you tried entering the buildings ?
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    haylee7 said:
    Hey dolls! I just got a call from Simon about a product placement in my Malibu home (this is the first I’ve gotten). However, my cameraman has been chillin at Belair for quite some time. How the hell do I get him back to miramount?!?
    I believe that you should go inside the Mirimount Pictures building and try to select doing a Reality Show in your Malibu home.

    haylee7 said:
    I also have two gigs that I cannot complete / no one is there to start the gigs. What should I do about this? Gigs / descriptions posted in pics 


    Have you tried entering the buildings ?
    Yes, entering the building an nothin is there! I’ll try to go to miramoint as well 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,222 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Did he offer you a placement deal? If he did, you said yes and you got a star or 2, you don't have to do anything. When you go to your Malibu home, there should be a bottle of champagne on the table, Or some other product. 
    You can alaso go to Hollywood studio, and see if Malibu is highlighted in orange on the reality show  location board.
    Now, if you choose to shoot the show there, when you tap on the special product, it goes toward an achievement.

    Is this the case?  ( now if you are also blocked from any gigs, that's a location sesrch, let us know)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    Did he offer you a placement deal? If he did, you said yes and you got a star or 2, you don't have to do anything. When you go to your Malibu home, there should be a bottle of champagne on the table, Or some other product. 
    You can alaso go to Hollywood studio, and see if Malibu is highlighted in orange on the reality show  location board.
    Now, if you choose to shoot the show there, when you tap on the special product, it goes toward an achievement.

    Is this the case?  ( now if you are also blocked from any gigs, that's a location sesrch, let us know)
    Thanks for the reply!! I figured out the product placement, but yes blocked from those two gigs posted. I haven’t been doing many cause I’ve been trying to keep up with all the events and those two gigs have prob been like this for the last month 😳
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @haylee7 I had the same problem with my manager of the year event! I ended up going back and forth with Glu support about it for days and I somehow triggered a phone call from Simon to start the event, but it still didn’t go away or complete. Eventually Glu deleted it or something from their end and it just went away
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    @haylee7 I had the same problem with my manager of the year event! I ended up going back and forth with Glu support about it for days and I somehow triggered a phone call from Simon to start the event, but it still didn’t go away or complete. Eventually Glu deleted it or something from their end and it just went away
    Aw that’s so sad I was having fun celebrating Simon 🥺😂 lol thanks for the input, I’m not sure if I’ll contact support, maybe if I get annoyed it’s there 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.