🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Looks 4-8

Is this hair a SYS prize or will I be able to get it for diamonds? It’s stunning 😍
    It was from an event in January this year so it should be available for diamonds after New Years 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,230 Posts
    Could someone post bronze III prize distributions? I'm not sure if I want to try staying in silver I or level down
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I already posted, it's the first post on page 29. The collage is really messy tho, sorry about that
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I’m not sure why I realized this only right now but I think we’re in the same group! I’m Hazel by the way

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I currently have a free ticket and will get another 2 before SYS ends, but I’m really considering not submitting them to level down because Silver II is brutal.

I was in 12th, which I thought was a good place to be. I wouldn’t level up and would get a silver box. Now more ticket buyers appeared and knocked me to 15th. They are over 100 points ahead of me so there’s no way I can get back up without using several extra tickets. I am so done with this new system. Top 5 in my group all have at least 1200 points  (1st place has 1777) 😩

SYS used to be so fun for me and something I looked forward to doing on the weekends. Please fix this Glu or you will lose yet another player.
  • tabitapmstabitapms Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Can I save my last 2 tickets to the next week?
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 702 Posts
    tabitapms said:
    Can I save my last 2 tickets to the next week?

Unless you paid for them or they're apology tickets, no, they don't transfer to the next week
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,260 Posts
    So people did like my look 🥰 😂 and I got dress ☺️ I’m not submitting my last ticket. 

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 478 Posts
    My 50s (and a fun 49) this event so far! 

The new hair is working really well!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • Minne623Minne623 Experienced Member Registered Users 335 Posts
    Haven’t posted in forever but here is latest look for this SYS weekend. This isn’t fun anymore, not gonna lie.
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Experienced Member Registered Users 335 Posts
    And these... currently 26th in Silver II
    GC Minne622
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    My looks 9 to 12. I probably won't get the last earnable with the 13th ticket, so I really hope I can get it without leveling up. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 664 Posts
    If your scores are low and you need a certain amount to reach the earnable dress, I really recommend the new GB hair! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 973 Posts
    So my scores started tanking once Ticket Buyers showed up.... Someone has some explaining to do. This is clearly rigged
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So people did like my look 🥰 😂 and I got dress ☺️ I’m not submitting my last ticket. 

I'm getting 40,42 votes with on theme looks, what's going on in VB 😂 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
     This sys is just a mess 😭
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm currently in Silver III and my group is pretty chill. I'm in third place with an average score of around 42pts and I think only first place used extra tickets since she's got around 840pts I believe; other than I'm pretty sure I don't have any ticket buyers. I'm hoping, since I'm probably going to be leveling up, that silver I will be a lot more chill with a new level opening up for the next sys. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Josephine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,518 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt pmed you
    iOS
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Almost the perfect score 😭
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,848 Posts
    Got the last earnable with 10 points into my 12th ticket. The sparkle on it is beautiful. I'm going to hold onto my last two tickets until the end. I'm #3, so I probably won't be able to stay in the same level, but I'd rather have a silver box instead of the headpiece and choker since I have two similar ones.

🌟Level 34 & 32—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    @AVINXX I saw this happen to someone on Facebook too. They started yesterday and most of their group already had points. Someone who was also in that group commented and said the group started Friday morning and new dolls kept being added. Just another thing about this new system that is terrible. 
    No, it was always like this. We just didn't see people getting added because we had to wait. I actually like that change now because we are immediately put in a group. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I currently have a free ticket and will get another 2 before SYS ends, but I’m really considering not submitting them to level down because Silver II is brutal.

I was in 12th, which I thought was a good place to be. I wouldn’t level up and would get a silver box. Now more ticket buyers appeared and knocked me to 15th. They are over 100 points ahead of me so there’s no way I can get back up without using several extra tickets. I am so done with this new system. Top 5 in my group all have at least 1200 points  (1st place has 1777) 😩

SYS used to be so fun for me and something I looked forward to doing on the weekends. Please fix this Glu or you will lose yet another player.
    @morganngabrielle I’m in your identical situation. I submitted 12 looks so I have 2 ticket plus the simon’s ticket.
    Theoretically if they don’t come out other TB I could finish in 2/3 place but I would level up in silver II and I think I will like more the next SYS prizes. Maybe it will be more easy if I stay in silver I or if I can level down and reach Bronze III. 
    I don’t know what to do. In addition in my country the event finish at 3 a.m. so I can’t wait the last minutes to see if it’s worth to submit my two last tickets.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 675 Posts
    I’m always scared to hit 60 now because the look after ALWAYS flops?? I know Look 13 isn’t as good as the others, but it can’t be a coincidence that this happens each time and I’ve seen other dolls experience the same 🙄🙄

Platform: iOS
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @AliBryant aw we look great! thank you for including me ☺️  and i love the clutch you paired with the dress it goes perfectly! 😍