🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I have 11 ticket buyers 😂😂😂 I don't know what to say. I'm in silver II
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I really like the Ts dress but the whole joke is that even if I would submit extra tickets I will only end up with a pair of earrings so no thanks ❤️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Deciding if the earnable hair is worth chancing leveling up/staying in silver I or if I just quit after dress...I hate this system (broken record)

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This type of style to me screams a TB. I hope I’m wrong. 

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

This is probably the first time that my first look scored best haha. I’m kinda stuck right now (the green look scored over 50 last SYS?), but I don’t mind because I want to degrade back to Bronze so I have a chance to win some items next SYS 😁
  • BunniMoonBunniMoon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Stefani_H said:
    rerebanks said:
    How is it fair that this is her score when only two tickets were given out? I think no one should be able to buy tickets that’s where everyone has a fair chance at winning 
    That’s one of the ways Glu gets good money for sure so you know they won’t change it, though maybe a ticket cap would help? Only making you able to buy let’s say 10-12 tickets and that’s it.
    In my opinion, 10 tickets is already too much. I feel like they should allow people to only use the triple threat (and even then, I find this not fair at all but this is another topic).

In the end, Glu will never put a cap on tickets. We've seen it many times on the forum these past few weeks, some people are going crazy with the ticket buying with 3000+ scores sometimes and this is what Glu wanted.
    Maybe a good system would be you can only use tickets to get as high a score as the last earnable? Then when you’ve hit that you can only use free tickets. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 3*-4. I’m happy to see that my favorite FG eyes are finally doing good for me ☺️ But I’m in 8th place right behind my tbs. so again I’m not winning and I actually want to go lower but I also love hair and getting it gonna make me level up. I hate it! 
    Edit*

iOS player 

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 1-5 
    I can’t wait to level down 🤡😍

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I believe I spotted @e_corvo
    such a beautiful look❤️
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I’m trying to hit that sweet spot where I get all the  earnables but level down from Silver II
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

I believe I spotted @e_corvo
    such a beautiful look❤️
    whoa! never been spotted before! thank you <3

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @e_corvo good luck to you too!

First four looks. I screwed up and used one of my saved Simon tickets last night and didn’t realise until I woke up this morning and my timer had stopped 🤦‍♀️ Not happy essentially wasted a ticket ugh.

I play on iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It hasn’t even been a full 24 hours yet and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place dolls are basically already done with this event lol multiple tb’s so my hope for a slightly chill group was very short lived

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

This styling will barely get me 30 points but I love it ! It’s doubtful I’ll ever be in the top 5 again with the new sys tier system. I’ll only be sniper ticket attacked at the last minute anyway 🤷‍♀️

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Looks 4 and 5. I got the dress on my 5th look, but I think I can say goodbye to the hair. 

Android player. 👾
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    dpeters said:
    I don't know if it was said in a previous post but I couldn't find it. Can someone who leveled up to silver III show the prize distribution? 😬 

This is silver |||. Places 19 & 20 also get a box but after that it’s just cash. 
    Thanks @IzzaBee 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I can't even tell you how much I love this dress 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m struggling this SYS 😩
    Maybe because I’m in Silver II, or my outfits are really that bad... Anyway I’m hoping to get the silver TB box 😊
    I was hoping to get the dress with my 5th look, but I still have to wait 😅

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Which face do you like best? I definitely need to settle for one of them and stop changing it constantly because no one has ever recognized me in the voting booth 😂

1st- Agree
    2nd- Like
    3rd- Awesome
    4th- Lol

Thank you so much IA! ❤️
    I know first brow isn't a popular choice but if you dye them the kloset McDonald's clown red they match perfectly with your rosegold hair color. I previously used the second eyebrows but switched to first set because of this reason. @kadamisia
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I was doing so well wtf 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Looks 1-5.
    Excuse me for the bad collage but I still haven't found a good app that does it in a clean way on Android lol. I'm currently 2nd in my group which is a first.

Also, I'm in love with the earnable dress. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸